Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]NEW UNOCS SITE  (Read 5515 times)
FiNaLize (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:47:23 PM

NEW UNOCS SITE COMING!! SOON.....VERY SOON!! PUMP ALL COINZ. THE NEW SITE IS AMAZING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:54:16 PM

NEW UNOCS SITE COMING!! SOON.....VERY SOON!! PUMP ALL COINZ. THE NEW SITE IS AMAZING!

HELL YEAH IT IS!!! GET IN BEFORE BRIDGE SENDS THE MARKET CAP IN THESE COINS SOARING!

jibeqoo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:00:33 PM

I will "PUMP ALL COINZ" immediately
Lowlander

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:12:39 PM

oh my Grin
FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:14:55 PM

THANK YOU KINDLY SIR! YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB FOR THE DEVS*

*The act of buying coins at an artificially high level based on the (lacking)promises of individuals behind the UNOCS team may result in but not limited to:severe loss of funds, loss of trust in developers and mankind as a whole, "the day will come" syndrome and critical conumption of time

Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:17:26 PM

I will "PUMP ALL COINZ" immediately

You can't. Cryptsy login is broken.

alex0909

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:20:13 PM

H+10
Nothing available yet, red ugly post about the ''delay'' on the website.

My grandad can code a better website.

A bit disappointed after the very nice presentation of the new ftc beer pub and the live stream with them!
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 04:28:43 PM

Cryptsy.com buy support on PXC has grown fast in the last 4 hours  Shocked
dego

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:30:29 PM

Take a breath.. i'ts only a picture... http://www.tineye.com/search/063f23eba07f432564fe8af6c663627c5f0b3eeb

or did you mean this site: http://unocs.com/assets/?
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:34:56 PM

Take a breath.. i'ts only a picture... http://www.tineye.com/search/063f23eba07f432564fe8af6c663627c5f0b3eeb

Like those open directories ? lol

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 11:29:19 AM

No need to pump, price will rise anyway. Just buy and hold. Only do it with money you don't need for important things like buying food for the baby or paying the rent, hahah.

The problems at launch we due to extra precautions being taken, and the fact that a bit more bugs popped up then first expected. Iamtrix is working hard to fix and optimise. Remember, we're not talking about a dice game or slots site here, but a financial service that needs to be rocksolid.

Everyone at UNOCS is disapointed that we hit a rough patch, but it'll all be peachy in no time. DDOS'ers are a pest and very hard to defend against. Setting up anti DDOS measures is expensive and in this case : time consuming because we had to migrate servers.

Notice that investors are still confident in UNOCS's future, this delay has done little to tarnish that. PXC price is holding steady at .0004. Last chance to buy some.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
iamatrix

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 12:42:26 PM

Like those open directories ? lol

ya I do, I like to C&P image names while building the site.. what exactly is your point?

Your looking at an images directory on a static website. Eventually all images will be linked into visible webpages and.. ?

I fail to see why you think its a big deal.

M

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 12:48:04 PM

How secure it is!!!?   Grin  Grin  Grin
FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:20:36 PM

No need to pump, price will rise anyway. Just buy and hold. Only do it with money you don't need for important things like buying food for the baby or paying the rent, hahah.

The problems at launch we due to extra precautions being taken, and the fact that a bit more bugs popped up then first expected. Iamtrix is working hard to fix and optimise. Remember, we're not talking about a dice game or slots site here, but a financial service that needs to be rocksolid.

Everyone at UNOCS is disapointed that we hit a rough patch, but it'll all be peachy in no time. DDOS'ers are a pest and very hard to defend against. Setting up anti DDOS measures is expensive and in this case : time consuming because we had to migrate servers.

Notice that investors are still confident in UNOCS's future, this delay has done little to tarnish that. PXC price is holding steady at .0004. Last chance to buy some.

AHH THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE SEEN THIS SENTENCE! MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT IT'S COMING SOON.. REMEMBER THE KEYWORD IS SOON

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:30:13 PM

This is a pre announcement - An important announcement will be made soon! Quickly buy up PXC so you can be a bagholder too!
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:32:11 PM

lol trying to copy my name now?  Roll Eyes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Cryptstarter

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:47:02 PM

lol just hyping, I dont fall for this bs pumping material after dgc. Wouldnt bother buying any UNUCS till you see proper development.

iamatrix

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:50:34 PM

AHH THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE SEEN THIS SENTENCE! MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT IT'S COMING SOON.. REMEMBER THE KEYWORD IS SOON

First off, since when am I beholden to you? I do not remember seeing a check signed by you crossing my desk...

In all our discussions with mainstream the same thing kept coming up... HOW? We need easy, to complicated for users.

We set out to solve this problem. I do not like timers, I will not open something until I think its ready, timer or no timer.

Please, dump your PXC so I can pick it up at a good price, I really want to increase my personal holdings. I had started working http://pxccash.com (based on coingator.com, for PXC).

Since the site is not open yet, due to the UNOCS project, I invite anyone that want to sell me their PXC for cash, to send me an email

I would love to take it off your hands.

mike at phenixcoin.com, I look forward to hearing from you!

M

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:54:08 PM

First off, since when am I beholden to you? I do not remember seeing a check signed by you crossing my desk...

In all our discussions with mainstream the same thing kept coming up... HOW? We need easy, to complicated for users.

We set out to solve this problem. I do not like timers, I will not open something until I think its ready, timer or no timer.

Please, dump your PXC so I can pick it up at a good price, I really want to increase my personal holdings. I had started working http://pxccash.com (based on coingator.com, for PXC).

Since the site is not open yet, due to the UNOCS project, I invite anyone that want to sell me their PXC for cash, to send me an email

M

You didn't get a share of the premine eh?
aysyr

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:00:06 PM

M

You didn't get a share of the premine eh?

Lol in case you don't know, which apparently you don't, iamatrix is the developer of Phenixcoin... thus he's the only one with ACTUAL PREMINE. Although you're unlikely to believe that it's actually set aside for services and has already been partially dispersed through their poker site. Any that he does buy is for his personal stash/investment.

Looking forward to pxccash.com iamatrix! Hopefully the fee is lower than coingators? Haha

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: