Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]NEW UNOCS SITE  (Read 5515 times)
dego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:03:30 PM

The pokersite is up and running, and other PXC services are still up and running.

Up and running? Like the block explorer (the basis of transparency for a cryptocurrency)?

Dego, the next time you test how far you can come in our announcement site you'll be disappointed big time. Thanks for the heads-up Wink

I didn't even try to break in. I only pointed DirBuster to it and ran the simplest wordlist through. I am not a hacker.

If you don't trust Phenix, fine, don't buy PXC. The next few weeks will prove that we are serious even to the greatest cynics on the forum

I am looking forward to be surprised.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 05:24:54 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 06:39:15 PM by Joerii

Ah, didn't notice the block explorer was down, thanks. Iamatrix will fix that ASAP. It'll be a nice refreshing break from the sweat and toil that goes into UNOCS Bridge Wink

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 06:13:35 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 07:31:36 PM by Tuck Fheman

Did you not even click the link? Those are credit card numbers...

Would be Amex if anything. And if you are correct ... Barret Brown anyone?

Edit : Just trying to point out that if he honestly thought they were real #'s, that was not bright to post a link to them.

ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:54:34 PM

Did you not even click the link? Those are credit card numbers...

Would be Amex if anything. And if you are correct ... Barret Brown anyone?

Fake numbers in testing template, been debunked:

Because if I hadn't said anything about the directories being unsecured I could easily see this turning into real numbers in the future.

Nice (second) try though..
FiNaLize (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:05:15 AM

NEW UNOCS SITE COMING!! SOON.....VERY SOON!! PUMP ALL COINZ. THE NEW SITE IS AMAZING!

No need to pump, price will rise anyway. Just buy and hold. Only do it with money you don't need for important things like buying food for the baby or paying the rent, hahah.

The problems at launch we due to extra precautions being taken, and the fact that a bit more bugs popped up then first expected. Iamtrix is working hard to fix and optimise. Remember, we're not talking about a dice game or slots site here, but a financial service that needs to be rocksolid.

Everyone at UNOCS is disapointed that we hit a rough patch, but it'll all be peachy in no time. DDOS'ers are a pest and very hard to defend against. Setting up anti DDOS measures is expensive and in this case : time consuming because we had to migrate servers.

Notice that investors are still confident in UNOCS's future, this delay has done little to tarnish that. PXC price is holding steady at .0004. Last chance to buy some.

Last chance?! Price has decreased since! And I thought the UNOCS site would be finished in a few hours?! It is 3 days later now?!

FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:08:26 AM

Major press release goes out tomorrow regarding partnership to all major news outlets. Don't say we didn't give you a heads up Smiley

Thanks
 John

MAJOR?!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Phenixpoker.com is now live.

There have been a couple of changes made and they are:

- Authenticator has been removed
- Free rolls have been turned back on
- WorldCoin has been added
- Litecoin has been removed.

We will do our 25k PXC freeroll when we know system is stable!If anyone has any issues please feel free to post them here.....

Thanks
  John

System isn't stable yet after 3 weeks? Or you just won't share the premine?

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:11:32 AM

Last chance?! Price has decreased since! And I thought the UNOCS site would be finished in a few hours?! It is 3 days later now?!

Yes, I admit I misjudged that. I wish I didn't spend my monthly allowance for buying altcoins on 24th July.
A big holder of PXC sold his holdings. Friends of mine already bought what he dumped though, I think price will recover soon.

As I said earlier ; we made a mistake using a timer and hyping the launch. We apologized for that mistake many times already, but I'll do it again. Sorry Smiley

We'll make it up to you soon enough, hang in there buddy ! Keep checking UNOCS.com Iamatrix is leaving updates there. Also I will post them on the forums, in the PXC update thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=230056.0  

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:13:13 AM

Yes, UNOCS Bridge is major. See, I didn't need any bold letters. Wink

Calm down man.

Oh wait a second, you're not a the real FiiNaLize are you ? That was spelled differently. I guess you are someone else using a fake name to troll us. Hmmm.

FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:13:38 AM

Hey guys just a quick update we should be launching our exchange in 48-72 hours if all goes well!
Just finished Alpha testing and moving toward Beta launch. Thanks to the WDC guys for helping us testing the exchange....

This was posted 6 weeks ago! Who are the real trolls here?

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:19:44 AM

You. Already explained the delays many times. Trolling in this case is to keep trying to make us look bad.

EDIT : and you stole this guy's name : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=114800.... just to troll us ? I suggest you find something better to do with your free time. Take up a hobby or something. I heard 3D printing is fun ! Enjoy mate !

nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:23:12 AM

Hey guys just a quick update we should be launching our exchange in 48-72 hours if all goes well!
Just finished Alpha testing and moving toward Beta launch. Thanks to the WDC guys for helping us testing the exchange....

You guys are really noobs at trolling. You are not real Fiinalize. And the exchanged you are talking about has already been beta tested by us. It is ready and was delayed because of other projects which developers thought should be released prior to exchange. They made a good decision. Keep trolling and shouting about past and we will be enjoying the present here.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:24:40 AM

NEW UNOCS SITE COMING!! SOON.....VERY SOON!! PUMP ALL COINZ. THE NEW SITE IS AMAZING!

lol trying to copy my name now?  Roll Eyes

Sorry for that, thought I could change my nick afterwards but I couldn't.

FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:26:48 AM

You guys are really noobs at trolling. You are not real Fiinalize. And the exchanged you are talking about has already been beta tested by us. It is ready and was delayed because of other projects which developers thought should be released prior to exchange. They made a good decision. Keep trolling and shouting about past and we will be enjoying the present here.

We are shouting about the present and you are enjoying your so called "future of UNOCS/Phenix" 

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 09:27:42 AM

Well, imitation is the highest form of flattery. I'm sure you can be forgiven your faux pas, but it will be easier if you stop attacking us PXC dudes. We're actually a friendly bunch, why don't you drop by on the Phenix forums ? Link is in my sig.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:30:03 AM

Well, imitation is the highest form of flattery. I'm sure you can be forgiven your faux pas, but it will be easier if you stop attacking us PXC dudes. We're actually a friendly bunch, why don't you drop by on the Phenix forums ? Link is in my sig.

I would suggest this too why don't you try to be friends with us this way you will be able to know more about PXC. Instead of raising the same questions we have answered lots of times.

FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:25:42 AM

Well atleast you aren't behaving like the GOX representatives. Nevertheless this is starting to look like the LTC scam. I saw both of you aren't the Original dev team so let's hope for all our sakes that they deliver what they promised.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:57:22 PM

Jeorii is now a part of the team.

FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 04:36:42 PM

soo what happend to the bugs?! FTC rose a little but PXC is going down! I tought Iamatrix wanted some coins?

FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 04:47:25 PM

The pokersite is up and running, and other PXC services are still up and running.

Up and running? Like the block explorer (the basis of transparency for a cryptocurrency)?

Still not working!

If you don't trust Phenix, fine, don't buy PXC. The next few weeks will prove that we are serious even to the greatest cynics on the forum
Heard that a lot of times before! Let's do some digging:

Ty and with the partnership things are going it frigging rock! Takes a lot to get me excited and i am pretty pumped. In the next 2 weeks we will start
sending some of these coins to the alt graveyard
. This is the time for other devs to tighten up or they will get left behind eating pxc,wdc and ftc dust! Those that have supported us will start reaping the benefits.

Appreciate the support everyone! This month will be a interesting time. We are working on building a solid infrastructure that will set a standard
that other coins will live up to. Sorry not so active on the boards lately. A lot of things going on behind the scenes and new business relationships
are being built.  

Thanks
       John

you nailed it graphics don't mean anything! We want to dominate the exchange market in the next 3 months. We are coming out swinging! Now with that being said there will be a way for other exchanges to survive but they will have to have to work with us.

What the F*CK IS THIS?

justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:06:26 PM

Still not working!

Heard that a lot of times before! Let's do some digging:

Ty and with the partnership things are going it frigging rock! Takes a lot to get me excited and i am pretty pumped. In the next 2 weeks we will start
sending some of these coins to the alt graveyard
. This is the time for other devs to tighten up or they will get left behind eating pxc,wdc and ftc dust! Those that have supported us will start reaping the benefits.

Appreciate the support everyone! This month will be a interesting time. We are working on building a solid infrastructure that will set a standard
that other coins will live up to. Sorry not so active on the boards lately. A lot of things going on behind the scenes and new business relationships
are being built.  

Thanks
       John

you nailed it graphics don't mean anything! We want to dominate the exchange market in the next 3 months. We are coming out swinging! Now with that being said there will be a way for other exchanges to survive but they will have to have to work with us.

What the F*CK IS THIS?

Red caps makes all the difference, tell us more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: