Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experienced Miner New to the Trading Scene (Best Rates!)  (Read 103 times)
Criss.Cena (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:28:14 AM

Hey guys, the name's Chris. I'm a BTC and Altcoin miner of 6+ years now. I've recently seen the surge in the price of BTC, and started to get back into the exchange scene. I've been on LocalBitcoins for a while, and thought I'd move to a forum board to broaden my network of customers. The method of payment I've been doing as of now is Walmart2Walmart, with the reference number being handed over once you get the coin. The only fee involved in the process, is Walmart's $8-$16 transaction fee; which the buyer will be expected to cover. As of now I'm offering a first time buyer deal of .2 BTC for $2,500. This rate will only be this way until I'm established as an exchange, and have built up a solid bracket of clientele. I'll leave my email, phone #, and localbitcoins profile linked below. You can alway's just send me a pm as well!

Chris Cena
(616)236-3577
crisscena23.btc@gmail.com

https://localbitcoins.net/accounts/profile/criss.cena23/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: