Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AllPurposeCoin  (Read 75 times)
allpurposecoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:38:30 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 01:59:26 AM by allpurposecoin

AllPurposeCoin Introduction

Hello all BitcoinTalk users. We are Allpurposecoin or APC. We are a brand new currency that will be having a presale on Christmas day! You don't want to miss it. Click the links below where we post more frequent updates every day. We do have a website but we cannot link it here because it gets replaced with "suspicious link". If you would like to get to our website click the link in either of the social media bios or Google "AllPurposeBlockchain"

https://www.instagram.com/allpurposecoin/
https://twitter.com/apbcteam

If you have any other questions about APC please ask us anything on this thread and we will answer all your questions within a day.  Grin
Let's make a great community!
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:20:31 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:58:39 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
allpurposecoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:36:06 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 01:55:18 AM by allpurposecoin

@Quantumplation
We, Developers of APC all invested into many ICO's (credence, chronium, etc) and have been scammed many times. We pretty much assumed this would be said about us from the get go. We can assure you this is not a scam coin. We have spent months designing the coin and coding everything. We realize that scammers usually want quick profits, however we realize a stable coin will make the most money long term. Scamming happens a lot with ICO coins and we hope to give ICO's a better reputation with this coin.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: