Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wait for next btc bullrun or consider getting alts now??  (Read 91 times)
cdamianii (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:46:06 AM

Just sitting on btc at the moment and using it to day trade and make 1-2% a day with day trading.  Looking at all the alts doing very good but this is the exact pattern as per the previous corrections.  Once btc goes on next bull run people dump to hopefully increase satoshi, what are your thoughts on entering the swollen market as it sits now or wait for the next btc run or correction?
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:08:53 AM

If you are new to trading, I would strongly suggest to wait for couple of months and observe how alt coins do in market. It is better to not gain some than losing a lot. Altcoins on a given day can gain 500%, but can also lose 80% the next day. So, it depends a lot when you enter and exit them

cdamianii (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:12:43 AM

Ok, I currently have just shy of 1 btc and it just seems everything is going all too well for alts atm. Just my opinion based on viewing previous charts.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:16:54 AM

Leave some btc but also take part with the alts. You never know what could make you richer.
Maybe under ERC20 coins will make a big change. The price of ethereum is getting higher but the altcoin under it stays with how valuable it is through ETH exchange.

So it is like you are keeping it safer there then you can turn it to Ethereum when you want when the price booms again.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:19:30 AM

I think that bitcoin will slowly crawl back to the 20k till the end of the year. For this time it is still a good time to get alts but ofcourst the best point was right after the recent BTC pump so ofc the best opportunity is missed but the poing of 20k seems to be a strong psychological point (the same as a new year), untill that we won't get any significant pump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: