Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone help me get bookies info  (Read 70 times)
Juzhero (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:26:25 AM

I was recently scammed by a twitter bookie and I was hoping someone could help me get my money or get his info. I will pay

Can pay PayPal or any crypto
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:46:19 AM

How much did this bookie scam you for? Do you have some sort of proof? The reason I ask because if you have proof that this individual scammed you you should be able to blow up his Twitter account with legit proof and put a halt to the business. I’m sure there’s quite a few members on the forum who might be willing to help you. Good luck.
Groundbit

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:21:19 AM

wrong section pal, just make open acussation thread and provide some legit prof dont forget to give his info? he have bitcointalk account? do you find him in this forum? if yes, please provide the link..  Wink

im sorry for your loss 

Juzhero (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:40:00 AM

How much did this bookie scam you for? Do you have some sort of proof? The reason I ask because if you have proof that this individual scammed you you should be able to blow up his Twitter account with legit proof and put a halt to the business. I’m sure there’s quite a few members on the forum who might be willing to help you. Good luck.
I do but he deactivated his Twitter looks like he gone For good all I want is my money tbh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: