Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will deeponion become the second bitcoin?  (Read 223 times)
wayne_812 (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:26:55 AM

DeepVault is an information store that is held within the blockchain meaning that the data is immutable, forever! More specifically, DeepVault allows Onion members to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain. This has obvious benefits as it allows users to verify a file's integrity over time. Therefore, if the hash of the file changes, then the file has been altered or corrupted.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:07:49 AM

i do not think so, there's no coins can over btc!
it is the origen of all the other coins!
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:36:12 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 12:13:37 PM by Mpamaegbu

Really? Comparing a low altcoin to bitcoin is really insane. However, OP there is a mega thread on scam accusation against the deeponion coin in this forum in case you don't already know so to avoid investing on it until you are sure it isn't a scam. I will try put up the link.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:42:43 AM

I think Factom is doing this already and have customers using their factoid tokens, but who is going to use DeepOnion tokens, to me I don't know what they team is trying to solve, before I think it was in anonymous space but now it record keeping
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:01:46 AM

are you kidding. no way. I think no one altcoin can beat bitcoin and I don't think deeponion is good altcoin.
I don't have much knowledge about deeponion but I see a lot of covert ads deeponion like this but I'm still not interested.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:22:40 AM

Even ETH which is the second best after Bitcoin has no potential to rise as much as BTC. Deeponion doesnt have a chance to compete against Bitcoin. BTC is the king and will remain the same. Deeponion will first have to compete against currencies like ETH, DASH and LTC before BTC.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:26:23 AM

Deeponion can not be bitcoin. It could be one of the top 30 coin on coin market capitalization but becoming no 1 coin, forget that wishful thinking! I like the distribution method of deeponion though

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:28:10 AM

DeepOnion looks like a perspective project (besides of some mentions that consider it as scam).
However it is very young cryptocurrency. That's why it can not be regarded as a substitute of BTC.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:33:24 AM

DeepOnion is currently in its infancy stages and you cannot compare this coin with a mammoth like bitcoin yet. I will say that this coin has a lot of potential and can compete with Monero, Dash, XVG, Spectre etc(Anonymous Coins) in the future. It does have some great features like DeepVault, upcoming DeepSend and Vote Central, a great community backing it no matter what(I am part of the same awesome community) which is why I feel it can compete with the big boys like Monero etc.

CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:36:08 AM

I am Deep Onion supporter, but nonetheless this seems too rosy a projection for me. There are other coins with longer track records and active development pipelines that may become alternative store of value coins based on increasing adoption and large capital flows from hedge funds and high net worth investors. The most likely to compete with BTC IMHO are Dash, Ethereum, Monero and LiteCoin. Its still early in Deep Onion's life cycle and I think Deep Onion could become a top 20 market cap coin over time and used heavily for day to day commerce.    

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:50:42 AM

DeepVault is an information store that is held within the blockchain meaning that the data is immutable, forever! More specifically, DeepVault allows Onion members to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain. This has obvious benefits as it allows users to verify a file's integrity over time. Therefore, if the hash of the file changes, then the file has been altered or corrupted.
So, is that alreayd implemented? it looks just another plan for the future roadmap of deeponion. But if you are hoping this torcoin brother goes to the moon and then you can try to ask the developer to erase the pre-mined coin.  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

jbombfb

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

ExtraCredit - BitcoinHomework

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:00:03 AM

Not even close to be the number 2 BTC, it might be a strong coin at later time, but for now many members marked the project as scam.

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:23:06 AM

What is DeepOnion? LoL!
Any Altcoin or ICO can claim that they're the next Bitcoin but the problem is Bitcoin is already in the sky and Altcoins were just warming up their engines. I mean, no Altcoins can rival Bitcoin's dominance despite of network congestions and slowing down the transaction. It's not easy for Bitcoin being on top because the top Altcoins are now following Bitcoin's footsteps but I really doubt some Altcoin can beat in any aspects of Bitcoin's system.

josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:23 AM

are you serious. bitcoin is unbeatable. no one coin can beat it.
I don't know what deeponion is but I heard about their airdrops and I've read about deeponion is scam and you said will become the next bitcoin. oh hell no.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:36:42 AM

Not even close to be the number 2 BTC, it might be a strong coin at later time, but for now many members marked the project as scam.

The only technical aspect that can advance from Bitcoin is the transaction speed. I believe Altcoins transaction speed are ahead from Bitcoin's but in terms of value and price, nothing can predict what's the next Bitcoin because Bitcoin is already a decade old.

msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

I don't think this is scam, the dev team is working hard and they are doing the road-map.

maybe it will take more than 5 years to rival bitcoin.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:15:10 AM

I wouldn't say that bitcoin cannot be beat or that no altcoin can ever overtake it because that is definitely possible. But is it possible right now? No way, would it be possible in 5 years? Probably not. That would be a long ways down the crypto road in my opinion, a real long ways.

Deep Onion is not a scam and looks to be a very promising coin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:37:51 PM

I think that the deeponion has the prospect of growth, but it's ridiculous to compare a completely new coin with the very first crypto currency in the world. Bitcoin is pretty strong and it's impossible to beat him.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:43:21 PM

no it would not. deep coin even not listed in top 100 cryptocurrency. deep onion is far away to be bitcoin. and i dont really like bitcoin project so much. and dont think there will be a big pump up for deep onion. i would believe there is a coin that might be rise as big as bitcoin someday but not for deeponion cause there is a lot project that are more awesome and more great that deeponion such as iota.

GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

I suppose that BTC will be #1 in the nearest few years. Currently there are a lot of criptocurrencies with technologies better than BTC but all these coins have capitalization is much less than BTC

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: