Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:56:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution  (Read 44425 times)
FC Arsenal

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 10:48:58 AM by FC Arsenal

The token is mineable, right? How is security handled?
techniumunlimited (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

The token is mineable, right? How is security handled?

The coin is mineable and it is secured with Scrypt algo so you need at minimum a GPU to achieve any noticeable amounts, but more likely an L3+ or similar scrypt ASIC, you can rent them as well on places like Nicehash.

50% of rewards go to PoW Miners, 25% go to PoS Stakers, and 25% go to PoS Master Nodes.
techniumunlimited (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

I don't want to get anyone too excited, but Cryptopia has responded to us to let us know that we are included in the batch of coins that *should* be listed next week, between Mon-Wed. - This is not a guarantee, not a promise, and should not be taken as such.

This is however us trying to be as quick to let you guys know what is happening on the back-end. *Fingers Crossed*
mrfixit#5082

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Coming soon to Cryptopia!! 
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

I don't want to get anyone too excited, but Cryptopia has responded to us to let us know that we are included in the batch of coins that *should* be listed next week, between Mon-Wed. - This is not a guarantee, not a promise, and should not be taken as such.

This is however us trying to be as quick to let you guys know what is happening on the back-end. *Fingers Crossed*
What are you saying? send the coins to yourself and youll stake more? but not worth it if less than 500 coins?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:27:17 PM

Well the main thing dev is that they have responded to you. This is a good sign as they are taking a long time to get back to people so hopefully what they said is true and we see Ignition listed on Cryptopia next week. I'm not getting excited until I see it lol but its good that you keep us in the loop on what is going on, so thank you dev!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

Listing on Cryptopia (February)
https://coindar.org/en/event/ignition-ic-listing-on-cryptopia-3641
crypt0cannibals

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Staking is very nice and master node is dream Smiley But shared master node helps small user
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:20:23 PM

Staking is very nice and master node is dream Smiley But shared master node helps small user

Yes staking Ignition coin is very good right now with the fixed stake at 1.7 coins per stake, I believe this will change in the future as less coins are minted after the first year. Masternodes are also great to own however I couldn't afford to own one as the price skyrocket too fast for me to own one but I don't mind staking and earning 1.7 coins per stake. I agree the pools for masternodes and staking do help the smaller users with less then 100 coins but if people have over 100 coins then I think its best to stake on their own.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

Do they mention which February?
lol
Craptopia is seriously dropping the ball on us here. It's getting ridiculous.
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

This is till the best staking coin i have.  looking forward to it hitting more exchanges as the price is will skyrocket.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

Do they mention which February?
lol
Craptopia is seriously dropping the ball on us here. It's getting ridiculous.

LOL... I agree my friend, they are becoming a joke now with so many things going wrong with their exchange. So many delays with almost everything, with ETH withdrawals and ETH based token withdrawals/deposits and with support taking weeks to reply. Coins not getting listed even though the listing was paid for months ago. I can go on and on about them. We are now at the end of the week their time and still no listing, hopefully they will list Ignition within the next couple of days.

muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:47:00 AM

this is already out cryptopia market today, the price is high for limited coins. but i do not have this coin, i will wait and buy this token on exchange of cryptopia. congratulations on holding this coin Smiley

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
techniumunlimited (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:06:38 AM

Hello friends, community members, users, investors, and everyone in between. After many weeks of hard work from both the awesome team we have, and the huge community we are growing into, we have made it to Cryptopia!

You can trade IC on cryptopia starting, right now! https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=IC_BTC

Please share the news -- RT our posts , tell your friends, we made it! Thanks again everyone I'm sure this means as much to you guys who've stuck with us as it does to us, so thank you!
titanium229

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:17:12 AM

When is listing binace, bibox
manumore

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

Hello friends, community members, users, investors, and everyone in between. After many weeks of hard work from both the awesome team we have, and the huge community we are growing into, we have made it to Cryptopia!

You can trade IC on cryptopia starting, right now! https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=IC_BTC

Please share the news -- RT our posts , tell your friends, we made it! Thanks again everyone I'm sure this means as much to you guys who've stuck with us as it does to us, so thank you!

congratulations team.
now to continue developing one of the best masternode projects in the market.
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

I just aimed my Antminer L3+ at the Ignition Coin pool.  I see on AntminePool that most miners are moving off of MadCoin to Ignition Coin.  I have been getting 60 MCD a day, I will let it run on IC for 2 days and see what happens.

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
titanium229

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:52:09 AM

plan ever burning coin
techniumunlimited (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

congratulations team.
now to continue developing one of the best masternode projects in the market.

Thank you!
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

I'm so happy to finally see Cryptopia list Ignition coin, it was a long wait but its finally over and we can get trading Ignition on there. Cryptopia is a good exchange for coins like Ignition and will now get a lot of attention it deserves as we can see already with the price of the coin going up once the listing was confirmed. Good work dev! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: