Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any further Bitcoin fork?  (Read 362 times)
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

I am currently listing close to 60 forks and airdrops giving dividents to Bitcoin holders, please check it out:

https://btcdiv.com
Thank you mate. It is a useful webpage. I like it and use it.

Also, I want to ask a question about United Bitcoins. Maybe you'll know. I verified one of the addresses that I knew I owned for Bitcoin and it had a balance preceding Dec 12th on United Bitcoins too, but on Dec 12th there was a transaction from my address (and from hundreds of other addresses) to some other address. How is that even possible (I know I control the private key and it was NOT compromised)? The final balance is 0 now.... And it happened only on UBTC chain, there is no outgoing transaction on BTC chain.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

yes there are from all branches of bitcoin that bring all traders to show progress in progress to achieve terget. And now we are not talking about noble forks like lightcoin, which has its own name and nothing because of its relationship with the main crypto currency . The active Forks start appearing in 2017, and intend to continue this 2018 trend, is an honest effort of the developers to make money from that famous coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: