Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: antikonti = Donos = Scammer with multiple PROOF!  (Read 742 times)
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

Danos, antikonti: Let's settle the debate on wether you are the same person once and for all.

on 2017-10-04 Danos bought 400$ worth of Amazon gift cards from antikonti for .1 BTC, antikonti left Danos positive reputation (one of his ONLY two positive reps) which you can see here:

Danos, if you are not antikonti please provide proof of this transaction. The only two things I would consider valid proof are:

• Chat logs dated 10/4/2017
  • *Preferred* Bitcoin transaction ID on 10/4/2017 for .1 BTC between a wallet you own and a wallet anitkonti owns

If you want to clear your name and show you are not antikonti sign a message from the wallet that sent .1 BTC.

If you do not provide this proof, I along with others, will have no other choice but to give you negative feedback.
I can provide you the used giftcards if you like also no problem with me Smiley

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danos

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

This thread should be renamed donos=danos=owner of bitcoin=satoshi nakamoto
no need to reply to thread without proofs
im not here to waste my time, seems like all of you are.
if u have any valid proofs for your statements, lets pm DT member and tag me?
sadly, you guys are retards and can't even realize i catch the scammers here, and i don't even trade to scam someone or call me scammer.
wake up

so you say you catch scammers here? right? here you said antikonti is scammer  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2785057.msg28815409#msg28815409
why don't you tag him? is he your alt and you don't want to tag your alt? come on Donos you are so obvious... you and antikonti both gave each other a positive trust at the time and that's the only positive trust both of these accounts have lol.

now it's time to remove this and tag antikonti as a scammer like you claim he is in the linked post. oh yes, and please don't forget to give a retaliatory feedback to Donos using antikonti.

you are a joke ... a lame joke...
He is tagged now BOSS Cheesy Anything else you like me to do for you ? Cheesy

jenia1 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

This thread should be renamed donos=danos=owner of bitcoin=satoshi nakamoto
no need to reply to thread without proofs
im not here to waste my time, seems like all of you are.
if u have any valid proofs for your statements, lets pm DT member and tag me?
sadly, you guys are retards and can't even realize i catch the scammers here, and i don't even trade to scam someone or call me scammer.
wake up

so you say you catch scammers here? right? here you said antikonti is scammer  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2785057.msg28815409#msg28815409
why don't you tag him? is he your alt and you don't want to tag your alt? come on Donos you are so obvious... you and antikonti both gave each other a positive trust at the time and that's the only positive trust both of these accounts have lol.

now it's time to remove this and tag antikonti as a scammer like you claim he is in the linked post. oh yes, and please don't forget to give a retaliatory feedback to Donos using antikonti.

you are a joke ... a lame joke...

Yes.

waiting for antikonti (yourself) to give Donos (yourself) a false retaliatory feedback.

and what seavey87 said is a reasonable request I belive to prove us you are legit.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Danos

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

i don't actually give a single fuck what you guys posting here consider this thread is nothing than spam and off topic as usual.
i was kind enough to tag the scammer, and sorry for you, i don't have alt accounts retard Smiley
i don't mind to post the used/sold cards here in public, they were already sold and used so if that will make you sleep well with the dildo in your ass, i will do it.

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

You wrote "proven scammer".
So, where's the proof ?  Roll Eyes
I think it's at the same place as the proof of you scamming people here..
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

So, where's the proof ?  Roll Eyes

haha good catch Cheesy

and why does it take so long for antikonti to give him a retaliatory feedback? i wonder...

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Danos

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:47:12 AM

So, where's the proof ?  Roll Eyes
How can i scam people consider i don't trade you idiot?

jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:56:29 AM

So, where's the proof ?  Roll Eyes

look at your own feedback, you brain-dead child.
people are blaming you for trying to spoof escrow in trades lol

still waiting for antikoti's retaliatory feedback for you.. takes much longer than usual.. weird weird...

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:28:31 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 05:49:52 PM by yogg

You don't trade here ?
So, what's this ?

Hello guys and welcome to my small shop.
Most of the things are brand new, and the used are still under warranty.

Monitors:
4x BENQ 2411Z 144hz
Used with 1 year waranty.
Asking for 0.08btc each.

Keyboards:
3x Corsair K95 Platinium
All brand new.
Asking for 0.06btc each.

2x Razer Chroma v2
Brand new never used.
Asking for 0.08btc each.

Speakers:
6x Logitech Z906
All brand new.
Aking for 0.1btc each.

Shipping will be from Serbia and via DHL/UPS.
All fees should be covered from the buyer.
Feel free to post with your questions or send me personal message.
Will update the thread with more

Yeah, looks like a lullaby to me... Not a trade attempt at all  Roll Eyes

And ... this ? (even more recent than June 2017) :

As tittle says.
No need stolen/carded cards.
Prefer ones with receipt and proofs of purchase
Payment from 75 to 85% depends.
Prefer paying with bitcoins.
Feel free to send me pm
(archived at https://archive.is/sxiV1)

No. Really. Trading isn't a habit you have here, sure ...
You are lying only to yourself, Danos.
Danos

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

yogg, if u don't have dick (which is obvious) i can give you mine to play with.
seems like you have all the free time in the world, and i would love you to watch how you playing with something you don't have.
i will be more than happy to help you out.

P.S: This quote is like 7 months old ? Wake up brain dead Cheesy
Ur mother was whore 7 months ago also but im sure she had enough and she's not whore anymore, em i right?

yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:16:03 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 10:51:58 AM by yogg

yogg, if u don't have dick (which is obvious) i can give you mine to play with.

What would I do with a cotton bud ?

seems like you have all the free time in the world, and i would love you to watch how you playing with something you don't have.
i will be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a box full of q tips at my place. Smiley

Maybe for you it takes days, but it was pretty quick and easy to find your trades ...
Actually, I do trade on the forum. And successfully. Isn't it you watching something you don't have ? And will most likely never have ?

If I was you, I'd be worried about the brain. You know, alzeihmer's disease, you forget stuff very easily .. Is that what you suffer from ?
You should go see a doctor.

P.S: This quote is like 7 months old ? Wake up brain dead Cheesy
Ur mother was whore 7 months ago also but im sure she had enough and she's not whore anymore, em i right?

7 months ? Did you learn to count at the same place you learned to lie ? You're terrible at both things.
31st october ... Hmmm ... It's ALMOST november, but still, october is the 10th month of the year.
We are now in january, which is the first month of the year. There is 12 months in one year, so how many month have passed since month "10" ? 3 months.

Now that you bring in mothers into the conversation, sadly because you have limited cognitive capabilities and can't think of anything else to defend your case ..
I took a picture of your mother last christmas. She's sooo fat it's still printing until now ...
That wasn't this easy to find a 256Gb SD card to store the picture Cheesy Don't you sell some ? I'd need another one !
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

Daily bump
https://archive.is/AKVgW

Daily bump
https://archive.is/0TPhi

"Daily bump"...  Roll Eyes
Danos

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

Those accounts says "Daily bump" also, don't forget to connect them with me saying that Cheesy
Everyone should pay me saying that btw...
Actually everyone saying "Daily bump" is my account and i suggest everyone finally to msg me all the passwords for the accounts using that "Daily bump"

Daily bump.

Daily Bump, rewards have been back to 20-60 satoshi every 5 minutes. sorry Sad never have been drained so fast. but would you guys be okay with one pop-ad?

P.S: This topic says that antikonti = Donos, not sure who Donos is, but if you say that's me, feel free to post your proofs in-topic.

jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

another Donos related issue:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846618.msg29650308#msg29650308

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: