Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for mooners hoping 50x-100x to join the party. Boat has left  (Read 902 times)
Tekunda (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:15:25 AM

For all of the investors hoping to make 100 fold and more returns the party is over if they are not I vested by now.
Last week before the rise would have been your last chance. Look at the char!ts now!
I am not saying that nice profits cannot be made still but all the coins who were still cheap like Iota, Verge, Ripple have risen almost tenfold.
I am in the same predicament. I have money sitting at Kraken, but don't know what to buy because everything has become so expensive.
At least for now the best hope to make 100 fold lies in icos if you ask me.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:22:30 AM

if you say 100 is sitting on the ICO, so what ICO could be 100 fold in 7-12 month?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Tekunda (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:27:52 AM

if you say 100 is sitting on the ICO, so what ICO could be 100 fold in 7-12 month?

This is exactly the problem. I myself am researching like crazy but have not been able to come to a conclusion.
But here is a very good page for upcoming icos:

https://icobazaar.com/v2/list/ongoing
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:35:47 AM

100x is gonna be hard, no doubt. but I can see a good 30x-50x easily on some of these coins right now. Everyday something comes out that has some potential.. 

Campaign Manager (2018)
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:38:53 AM

everything is possible and unfortunately this is only for big whale that could participate in Pre-sale with big entrance amount, do you know about poa token, i just heard about them and i think they have good points

https://icodrops.com/oracles-network/

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:46:31 AM

I still feel the best projects with huge returns are not yet born, that is why I'm focusing now on project with $20 million or less. I stay way from project with stupid valuations because it has become a trend now that most of this team hold 50% of the tokens which i think is not fair to investor

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:15:27 AM

For all of the investors hoping to make 100 fold and more returns the party is over if they are not I vested by now.
Last week before the rise would have been your last chance. Look at the char!ts now!
I am not saying that nice profits cannot be made still but all the coins who were still cheap like Iota, Verge, Ripple have risen almost tenfold.
I am in the same predicament. I have money sitting at Kraken, but don't know what to buy because everything has become so expensive.

I'm on the boat.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

I still feel the best projects with huge returns are not yet born, that is why I'm focusing now on project with $20 million or less. I stay way from project with stupid valuations because it has become a trend now that most of this team hold 50% of the tokens which i think is not fair to investor

Which projects are those, can you point some?
ladymarian

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:33:42 AM

Look at NULS and ETHLEND...  Grin
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:38:11 AM

Almost everything that shot up over the last couple days is bound to correct though. Still be some good chances to buy in and make some good profits.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:39:08 PM

it is never too late for ridiculously huge profits in altcoins since the pump and dumps will always be ongoing and they will increase the price of shitcoins from nothing to 100x more. although i have to say that kind of rise have always been RARE.
it is not like we see a 100x rise every day even before!

100% sure, it is the most common thing in this market. every day we see at least 1 altcoin be pumped 100%
and those who know how to take advantage of the pumps, will surely make profit. and those who go the bag-hodlers' rout will lose money.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Ayertosco

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:58:38 PM

The market is still small, you can still do x100s until the global cap is big enough to be financially significant.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:01:33 PM

Anything is possible,

I remember reading comments like this back in June when we had that crazy spike then, coins went up 10-100x, sat around that value until the last month, and have now repeated on a smaller scale.

If they sit around this value for another 4-5 months it could well repeat until the bubble pops.
Nelske123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

100 x isn't going to be easy at this time....
Tekunda (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

I'm on the boat.

I am on the boat as well with Sia, Verge and Stellar Lumens, but the money sitting at Kraken became just available a day ago.
Paradoxall

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

For 100x to happen with the current total market cap of cryptocurrencies, you will have to look for coins ranked 150 and lower, because the top ones have huge market cap now.
bitcoinbaldwin

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

For 100x to happen with the current total market cap of cryptocurrencies, you will have to look for coins ranked 150 and lower, because the top ones have huge market cap now.
Smart coins (like the ones I invest in) are already planning a clever little market trick presented as a "new feature" which will resolve this little issue
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:48:05 PM

Anything is possible,

I remember reading comments like this back in June when we had that crazy spike then, coins went up 10-100x, sat around that value until the last month, and have now repeated on a smaller scale.

If they sit around this value for another 4-5 months it could well repeat until the bubble pops.

I agree with you, after 3 months, everything might be different than today. It is actually very bad for us, we can't predict the future  Cry, it is almost impossible, so either hodl for life or trade!

Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:59:22 PM

I think a bit of money can go in ICOs in order to diversify and get some nice 5-10x returns. But the real good ones are hard to find.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

If you do really always target for 100 fold possible profits then you would really end up always on getting frustrated because you do always missed the boat on reaching out that target which i do consider as a normal thing because we cant really predict on the future and we do have different level or risking things.This is why those risk takers would really be paid of on the actions that they do have made.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████