Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:11:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dethroned king... BTC nice to see people realize it was overhyped  (Read 653 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:44:28 AM

BTC is and will be the king for much more time n future.
Yes, its dominance will reduce as new coins and better technology will come by.
It is the father of the cryptocurrency... Children are supposed to be better than their parents and will eventually overcome them.

But your tone creates a FUD... sober down please.
BTC still sits on the throne and hope it does because if it falls, everyone who has invested in it will lose faith in the whole system and that will bring everything down.

To your title.. .EVERY COIN is overhyped.. which one isn't... this whole cryptocurrency world runs on speculation and hype...

fud? why fud? it is just true.. you cant compare the overvalue of other altcoins.. with a coin that reached 20.000$ per token! in 3 months from 2900 to 20000$? this is around 6X... but it is very different a 6X from 1$ to 6$.. that from 2900$ to 20000$!!!!!! the size of BTC's marketcap is absolutely insane, unhealthy and unsustainable..  i am sorry to admit, most of people are blind with the allmighty BTC.. i admit it was a pioneer..  but the prices nowdays for it are plain stupid, just the same as it transfer fees...
someday it will be replaced, i am pretty sure.. but this wont be the end of crypto.. just the time for other more usefuls coinsto keep on the cryptohype

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:59:01 AM

bitcoin is the king of the crypto market, if it gets below ripple people will think "wtf is going on". Impossible to predict what is going to happen then.
Personally I think that the market can collapse.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:19:23 AM

bitcoin is the king of the crypto market, if it gets below ripple people will think "wtf is going on". Impossible to predict what is going to happen then.
Personally I think that the market can collapse.
No way. That's irrational.. like the year 2000 effect for computers... if btc loose first position, nothing will happen.. there is HUGE room still to grow for cryptocurrencies... so dont worry Wink

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
jack19123

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:46:42 AM

You never fail the deliver the most cringe speculation threads ChiNgadOr

._________.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:10:34 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 09:32:20 AM by ChiNgadOr

You never fail the deliver the most cringe speculation threads ChiNgadOr

I can say whatever i want, meanwhile i am respectful. Dont blame me for that. I must thank BTC, because without it, nothing of this cryptoworld wouldnt have been possible. Buf i was upset of its crazy dominance and how it have been driving the rest of the market.. when BTC was on bull run (hardforks) alts felt .. whe BTC was bearish alts felt. I think just BTC is not so allmighty and shouldn't have that inffluence over the rest. Also there are a lot of usefull altcoins (while 95% of the rest are simply trash). And BTCs fees were unaceptable high.. so that make me think so much about the unfair distribution of the market..
By the way.. i hope all money from BTC doesnt go to XRP.. this would be as return back to the past. Banks+goverment control

ijak8510

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:51:22 AM

Fun Fact is XRP only need to jump 2x to 4x from $2 to $5 to overthrown the Bitcoin Marketcap
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:20:35 AM

I still don't understand how people see bitcoin dying when its getting all the publicity.
Peopple holding ripple have different agenda than bitcoin. I will come and see when next ripple dump happens.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

It's just a matter of time before bitcoin jumps again. Some alts may rise from the ashes in the mean time - hopefully not ripple as it would set an example for other centralised alts to appear. Ethereum and NEO are good ones

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:50:13 AM

It needs to get fixed, high transaction fees and slow transactions make people leave bitcoin.
Tristan1337

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:56:21 AM

This is all happening because of the unconfirmed transaction problem BTC is experiencing, due to the over saturation of the blockchain. 

Because of this, investors are diversifying more to other markets.

As soon as the BTC devs fix this problem, like with Lightning Network for example. It will be business as usual.

When this problem gets fixed expect a huge increase in price. This will be one (if not biggest) updates ever in the history of Bitcoin.

So stock up now while it's 'on sale'.  Grin
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:03:25 PM

It's just a matter of time before bitcoin jumps again. Some alts may rise from the ashes in the mean time - hopefully not ripple as it would set an example for other centralised alts to appear. Ethereum and NEO are good ones

I think many altcoins is rise from 2 days ago and now, I see every altcoin reach the high price again although it is just beginning but at least some of us can recover their money and even make a good profit. ripple will increase more than now and so ethereum and neo will have their high price too like the other coins. so I think we can start to watch the exchange or use the alarm if the price increases then we will know the right time to sell.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

dominance dropped form 70% to 50% when i opened this thread.. now 35%.. nice to see people is waking up and realizing BTC was good, but not deserve that much of the cryptocake..

thecodebear

Activity: 2142
Merit: 824

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

There's been a huge altcoin pump the past few weeks. Next Bitcoin pump will probably be coming in the next few weeks. People will be taking altcoin profits back into Bitcoin as it breaks new ATHs. Expect BTC market share over the next couple of months to go from 1/3rd back close to 50% as the next bull market starts. People aren't just gonna stay in altcoins forever.

By April I'd expect crypto to be over $1 trillion with Bitcoin at $400-500 billion.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

Who would have said in summer 2017 that  Binance would replace BIttrex or Poloniex in volume? I did it!
and now, regarding BTC,  i think it is still too high the price.. it should go lower IMHO... and one day BTC will be replaced from the TOP1...
remember some time ago when a drop of 5% of BTC was a nightmare for the rest of the market because of it high dominance? at least right now is not so hard... half of the alts are still in green although BTC drops.. i thinks this is a more fair situation!
people that still think BTC is KIng, and will pump to 10000000000000trillon dollars, maybe just have too much BTC in their portfolio. so here is the quetion for them.. why do you think BTC is so great? what can do BTC that other altcoins can do? i know better options for money transfer.. faster and with less fees.. so , what is the advantage of BTC that might me a challenge for the rest of altcoins? please tell me

S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

I read somewhere on this thread that btc dominance was like 1vs 1000 altcoins....

Times changes.. btc marketcap is 275B. Ripple is 130B ethereum 100B and bch is 50B .

Bch + eth + xrp >bitcoin.

Btc is down to 32% and it only takes 3altcoins to overtake bitcoin.

next step will be ttwo coins vs btc.

And then btc lose its first place.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

A single coin have a dominant of about 50% has been dethroned to you but I can tell you that bitcoin has not been dethroned as a little set back should not been seeing as a dethronment. Bitcoin has remained the gold standard for others cryptocurrency and we have to accept this reality. Ethereum, ripple and bitcoin Cash has both tried to dethroned bitcoin but there could not.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:50:48 PM

A single coin have a dominant of about 50% has been dethroned to you but I can tell you that bitcoin has not been dethroned as a little set back should not been seeing as a dethronment. Bitcoin has remained the gold standard for others cryptocurrency and we have to accept this reality. Ethereum, ripple and bitcoin Cash has both tried to dethroned bitcoin but there could not.

from 69% dominance to 33% is not a little set back. You probable are of them who own a big % of BTC in portfolio. but i still want to hear something more than just an opinion.. i ask about facts!  "why do you think BTC is so great? what can do BTC that other altcoins can do? i know better options for money transfer.. faster and with less fees.. so , what is the advantage of BTC that might me a challenge for the rest of altcoins? please tell me"
one day BTC will be just another altcoin, with a fair value according to its functionality.. and you can bet, this is much much less than 17000$.

josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

Yes, it's overhyped but now shitcoins are being overhyped as well.Crazy market.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

I don't thing that Bitcoin is overhyped. It's the only really recognizable coin with stock future contracts.

But you are comparing Bitcoin /ONE project/ to other 1400+. It's normal those 1400+ to be more stronger. And yes, the fees are stupidly high.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:05:32 AM

Yes, it's overhyped but now shitcoins are being overhyped as well.Crazy market.

agree.. thousand of shitcoins overhyped.. 95% of them deserve and will die soon... but there are a lot of them much more useful than BTC.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: