Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:22:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs Stratis  (Read 713 times)
veeloup

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

waves no doubt!
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

If we compare only waves and only stratis, I would rather invest in waves. I think it has more chances to become next big thing.
And it would be better to pin voting in the topic starter Smiley So all of us can see which currency gain more supply from active community Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

Have $500 to invest, which one is better for 2018

Waves or Stratis

Imo, Waves could be next dash.

Please see the statistics and you wouldn’t rise such questions anymore. Of course I would prefer Waves. It is much better, high growing and intellectual not only the coins but whole project also.
ashu711

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:00:07 PM

Waves and Stratis are coming soon big jackpot in 2018. i suggest not 100% guess which one goes high. both are good coin and strong team behind them. they have long future and will go to the moon in next few months.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:12:29 PM

Waves or Stratis

Obviously Waves. Waves is decentralize blockchain and right now waves is fast transaction blcokchain after active waves NG protocol. If you see waves price story last one year how much price increase. waves future good for low transaction fee, Super Fast. you can see Waves Road map after some time waves launch Smart Contract. After That Waves Just BOOM.  I don't know Waves could be next Dash But I know Waves will be next Ethereum. 
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

Waves or Stratis

Waves is good choice when we compared to Stratis.
Yes especially for the users who do trading alternative coins in waves right now Waves Platform and Binance are celebrating Waves Listing and announcing Waves Token Contest with a reward fund of 10,000 WAVES. The Competition will start on December, 21st. Get ready: https://t.co/CibjPMWFKB it is nice news and will gives effect on the waves of price goes up usually if there is event on binance the price of coin will increase, i guess.

It looks like a good contest. Will check it out.

If we comes to comparison, I think waves is much better technologically speaking. I am not sure if waves can be the next dash but it surely has a lot to offer.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

You can put half-half amout in both coins, as both are return orientated and seems to rise 4x-5x in 2018 and also this divide the riskbof loosing money.  But still if you want to choose one then I suggest you to go for stratis coin as it just started rising and investors started showing interest in it where as waves has already pumped alot in last few days so it can be a risky investment in some terms.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:00:36 AM

Both Waves and Stratis did very well this week before today's cryptocurrency bloodbath.  Just keep holding onto both projects until this madness is over.  No reason to sell at these low prices and buy more if you have the funds available.  Stratis and Waves will shine brightly next year.  Both projects have great teams. 
ozgur35

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:25:55 AM

Hi,

I have invested some of budget on Stratis and waiting for the moment to buy Waves too. Why don't you try to split into your money to half and watch the show? Wink
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

What is real usage of stratis? Is it have ICO on it, u can use them to hadle some tokens? Because waves can and I know few ICO's on waves. I just asking I really dont know anything about real things in stratis.

Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:30:39 PM

I see a lot of people talking about my waves that sense of coins is good because many people also have it

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:32:47 PM

They are both good investments,holding for a long time and i dont plan on dumping these coins they have a lot of potential and good technology.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:36:38 PM

On theviralexchange constantly distribute stratis, but not when I do not have time to collect them. Someone knows the exact schedule to distribute?)
Regards Denis
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:37:02 PM

I suggest you to split into half and put them in both the projects.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:44:26 PM

Both coins are good but I recommand stratis. Because Rooadmap and application of stratis is good than Wave coin

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:49:10 PM

both coins are good and have their respective advantages, but in this case I advise you to choose waves for better results adjust your budget.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:06:43 PM

Both are good coins and have strong future but my 1st preference is stratis and second is waves. You can split your money in 60:40 ratio in these coins. Both have huge potential to grow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
pushkarmore

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:15:05 PM

Both waves and stratis are good to invest as both have good development and management supporting them and they opened good number of offices around the major parts of the world, but i will go with Waves as it is stronger comparing to stratis and it has high chances of becoming our next Dash.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

I have been investing in WAVES for long time ago and this coin is very stable. This is not a very volatile coin. It seems to me that this is good for long-term investment. Stratis is an ambitious project that already make more than 10000% since ICO

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:22:48 PM

Why do you compare Stratis to DASH? Are they very similar?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: