Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs Stratis  (Read 713 times)
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:33:44 PM

Have $500 to invest, which one is better for 2018

Waves or Stratis

Imo, Waves could be next dash.
Oh surprise the Dash is down itself now! Here it what happened: Crytpo market is same throughout from Bitcoin to Z of Cash! :-) No matter what where you invest your investment will go up some day for sure. With the current dump we have opened up lots of opportunity to invest into crypto currencies because almost whole market is down at the current stats. So with that math in consideration we can actually divide your $500 into top five coins easily. Lets forget about the bitcoin for moment and you can still have at least 9 different coins to invest in. Im thinking you should really go with the NEM, IOTA and ETH. Waves is also good but one must look for the safer zone which is with the three coins that I have mentioned above.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

I think waves has good price than stratis. Waves also have stable price than stratis. So, if we join in waves we will get many more reward Smiley
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:51:44 PM

Both have great potential to become next dapps platform.but waves progression is much faster than stratis but it is not gaining price spike is because of wavedex.many big exchange have not added it due to it.so stratis may rise faster than waves.but currently waves development is ahead of stratis.
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:57:01 PM

I would bet on Stratis.

I do not follow the Waves news, maybe their platform is really more technical than Stratis, but I like everything in Stratis and I really believe that next year they can easily do x5.

If you are in doubt, the best solution is to divide the money into two parts and invest them equally in two coins.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:03:47 PM

Waves or Stratis

Both are good and i have both of them in my portofolio, but if i have to choose one then my choice will go to stratis. Although waves development seems to be ahead of stratis in term of roadmap but stratis is more of a platform that will build around the innovation in blockchain technology and aim for bigger market aswell.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:19:51 PM

Waves or Stratis

I guess in my point of view invest the 50% of your capital into waves and 50% in Stratis, so that you won't lose anyway in the end.
That's safest thing you could do I think.
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

Waves or Stratis

I give my vote to waves , I like it , that's why I hold it .
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:45:39 PM

Waves or Stratis

I also think that splitting is the best solution, especially right now. If you haven't made a decision yet, buying both at such a good price is ideal. Both are two different but very valid projects, they have a good team behind them and I'm sure they will give great satisfaction. You just have to have patience on both and it will worth it. Good luck!

-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:52:28 PM

Both coins have great future. and can make a lot of xxx in the 2018 but i prefer stratis. But its all up to you!
Good Luck!
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:01:14 PM

Waves has a bigger market cap than Stratis today and maybe a higher ceiling than Stratis because you can't under estimate the power of free organic marketing. Holding both tight for now!
ikkyu

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:03:49 AM

I would bet on Stratis.

I do not follow the Waves news, maybe their platform is really more technical than Stratis, but I like everything in Stratis and I really believe that next year they can easily do x5.

If you are in doubt, the best solution is to divide the money into two parts and invest them equally in two coins.

Both look like good projects. I just got into both of them with 50/50 split. I've a feeling that they will rise and ETH and DASH will fall in the next year.
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:41:58 AM

Stratis is undervalued than most of the projects above it on Coinmarketcap right now , too bad people dont get it.
Lets see people gonna fomo Stratis to the new high next year  Roll Eyes
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:23:17 AM

After studying on crypto-currency I have found that Waves is a good alternative to Bitcoin & Ethereum. Obviously Waves is better than Stratis because waves price is volatile due to bitcoin price rising and decreasing that's why no need to panic and have to keep patience. Now, 1 Wave= $16 USD according to coin market-cap where as a few weeks ago 1 Waves = $5 USD.
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:35:47 AM

I think Stratis is better than Waves. Blockchain of the Stratis project is good and behind the project there is a professional team in the field of programming. If you invest in the long term Stratis will be a pretty attractive project

krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:39:26 AM

I think Stratis is better than Waves. Blockchain of the Stratis project is good and behind the project there is a professional team in the field of programming. If you invest in the long term Stratis will be a pretty attractive project
Both are good projects , they are legit . But i wonder will theres any places for good projects nowadays ? people chasing trashcoins with signals given by some faggot aka John Mcafee. This fucker is ruining the whole cryptomarket imo.
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:45:35 AM

Just split your money between Waves and Stratis. Both are amazing crypto projects. I'm on Stratis tough bought some when it was $3 back in October.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:50:01 AM

Waves and Stratis both are very good coins and good platform. But Stratis will grow more as waves could not be attract volume on its platform.
Talbot49

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:33:39 PM

To be honest that is exactly the 2 coins I had investments in going into january and I really didnt know which one would be the best, I was waiting for the NG activation for waves, but even with that and the 10k waves giveaway on Binance, it is struggling to go up.. You still can't make waves transfers and it still seems a little bit too beta, that's why I think it's not picking up.. STRAT is though right now, and their platform is easy to use and FAST. So short term I would say stratis.
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

Guys imagine what strat achieved without marketing, and it will only start soon in q1!
phantomberg

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

I bought the waves for a long time, but they do not bring me the profit I was counting on. I'm already beginning to doubt this project. It seems to me, if I bought Stratis, then I would have earned more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: