Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New so here is my Introduction  (Read 84 times)
lilleviguy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:16:52 AM

Hello all my name is Sean. I am 30 years old and have been dabbling with crypto currencies for a little over a year. God how I wished I would of bought those few bit coins I thought about buying back then. Anyways my username is for my son. His name is Levi and he is my life. I also have a an amazing wife that I have been with for nearly 10 years. She is my better half lol. That is a little about me.

Now I will get into why I joined bitcoin forum. First off, even tho I have learned much about crypto currencies and mining in the 14 months I have been in the scene. I still have much to learn. I currently am mining with a Antminer s7 and was running nicehash miner with my gtx 1080ti. Now I am mining mona coin directly with the 1080ti. I want to get a ton more mining hardware tho. I have a little dream and feel like if i stay dedicated I very well could fund my little dream with a bit of hard work and a lot of mining.

I one day want to open a company called Upload's Bad Ass Gaming Rigs. Upload420 is my original Alias for my gaming. I am a hardcore computer enthusiast and gamer. I prefer coop games as opposed to all the watered down competitive fps games that come out by the boat load. Most of all I really prefer a great ole rpg game that i can lose hours of my life in. Anyways I take my computer hardware very serious. My last computer build topped out at just around 10k. That was before I had some hard knocks in life, so I havn't had much money to continue the epic journey of bad ass hardware. I dream of one day creating computers for other people that are into pc gaming. That just don't have the knowledge, skill, or maybe even the time to create truly epic and unique computers with sweat ass personal touches. I want to make gaming computers that or on par and even better than what top custom rig builders offer. Then throw in personal taste of your liking. At prices much fairer than what companies like alienware offer. Just by doing research of parts and having very creative skills and knowledge of hardware, epic cooling solutions, and truly custom cases. When I say custom cases I mean I build my own computer cases and design some very bad ass looking stuff from names to logos to emblems to stickers. I use different alloy aluminum and lightweight steel and layout all kinds of designs to suit the personal preference of anyone's taste I have about 40-50 builds to my name and unfortunaly I recently lost all my photos of most of these builds due to a hard drive failure. I will however keep em on a cloud from here on out. Also as I earn more bitcoins will be making a youtube channel featuring such computer stuff along with my bitcoin trading and mining efforts.

Now you all might be asking what any of this has to do with bitcoin and or mining. Why am I here when I am such a computer enthusiast. Oh one last thing on that, I am an amazing computer hardware overclocker so if you ever have questions on that pm me and if I can't help I know a whole team of peps that can help. Sorry but back to what brings me to the best bitcoin forum on the internet. I have fallen very hard for the crypto currency craze. I know there is much much money to be had. Via mining and trading. I feel like bitcoin and many other alt coins can make my dream business a reality. I feel like if I play my cards right I can become very wealthy and be able to, not only get my dream business off the ground, but be able to keep my prices very competitive. I currently have 1 antminer s7 scoring at 5.5 th/s on slushpool and was mining on nicehash miner. Now that nicehash has been hacked, I am mining mona coin directly and getting around 2+ coins a week on my 1x gtx 1080 ti. Now I already now I can create my own gpu mining rigs. With my skill of creating my own computer cases, I know I can make my own gpu miners. I am already working towards that with my nephew/business partner. I am here however to learn more about crypto currencies in general. Everything there is to know about earning the most I can efficiently. I need more knowledge in trading and about different pools. For intense I need to find a good ripple wallet, pool, and ways to purchase. Most of all I am in the market for fair priced acis miners. I was using ebay but damn the prices are just through the roof.

So everyone That is my intro. I know it was a crap ton reading but I like to introduce myself formally when ever I join a new community. I like people to know how serious I take things yet also like to have a good time getting to know people. I am always willing to help anyone I can the best I can. I am also always up to learning new things. I am a damn hard worker and always have been. I started my first job at 15 and have been working every since. In various factories  and manufactoring. Yet I am much more passionate about computer hardware and as of late COINS lol. My nephew and I want to make this into a business. I want to one day be running a mining farm of 20-30 miners coupled with 20-30 gpu miners. I believe you never put all your eggs into one basket. Once I have created a rather lucrative businesses and have a steady income, I will finance my custom computer store. Locally in Chicago land area and of course nation wide via the web. So please everyone feel free to pure knowledge into me and I will help you all in anyway I can. As I said I am very skilled in computer hardware and can find good deals on computer hardware. So ask away.

P.S. sorry for the long story doubt many will read but to those that do thank you and feel free to get to know me more personally!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:28:03 AM

Hi Sean, it is definitely very polite of you to make such a formal introduction, it is rarely seen these days. If I may say so, it is kind of old-fashioned behaviour, but in the best sense of that  phrase Smiley. It was long I admit but it was great to read your story.

Welcome to the forum!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: