Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RepuX - Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs. 23.01  (Read 7826 times)
aarondes

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

I’m really so sorry about the signatories. 11 weeks have been past already. I glad to exit from it. Actually, there was no thoroughly voice from my signature campaign. But the repux has had serious sense of frustration. Many of the friends on the forum said it was a redundant project. I’m sorry to who is in. Already there are many high-ranking entered early. One can not win much who is in my ranks.

Can you please direct bounty related questions to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2646302.20

or to the RepuX bounty Telegram group: https://t.me/repux_bounty

Thank you
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

Yes, now there are really a lot of terabytes of data that are not used anywhere, it's a great idea for monetization. Good luck to you, I will follow your project.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

What was a fantasy in the past became a reality: masses of data are generated in a wide variety of human lives around the world. But quite often this data is not managed correctly. As I understood, the startup company RepuX seeks to eliminate this inefficiency by creating a market where data producers and consumers can interact with each other. This will be achieved by directly connecting SMEs to developers through their platform.  Shocked
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

ico process sucks. Ico ends, other coin markets start to sum themselves, so we will stay. Maybe they will do something with the hand after deployment. 1 rpx 18 cent will not be 500 dollar ant it will make us unhappy
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

orrectly I realized that having a purse of a reputation, you can count on at least a crypt at least fiatom. What is needed at the moment, the currency itself will be recalculated into the desired one at the rate?

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

Guys i Will share my knowledge about RepuX Repux has a good rating of 3.6 ICOBench version, which is divided into several sections on average rating given: rating 4.6 for ICO Profile. Then 4.0 profit team rating. For RepuX Vision get 3.1. and for rating the product RepuX has a value of 3.1.
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

The project is good,with the RepuX Marketplace up and running the project will have a very interesting future indeed.
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

I saw a concept in this project. Through its scattered market, RepuX helps SMEs secure access to critical tasks, AI resources and insights, and bridge the disconnection between enterprises and machine learning innovators.
It's interesting, and a lot of people support the project.
A good concept, I was immediately attracted! I am interested in this project and I hope for its further successful development
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

RepuX  is one of the projects to solve specific problems and promote real utility. This is absolutely not an exaggerated project, but it can become very big. They hope to create a decentralized data market. Large enterprises can monetise data collected by them, so developers can purchase these data for different machine learning projects.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

So, is the ICO progress bar stuck?

Either investments aren't coming in or it's stuck at 4.7mil... Can we get an update on how progress is actually coming along?
- Any official current numbers?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:36:31 AM

Either investments aren't coming in or it's stuck at 4.7mil... Can we get an update on how progress is actually coming along?

i think project really stuck ,market not stable many investors keep holding their money and watching the market whether will recover ,include me .
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

You can see how much has been raised on the website https://repux.io/
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

Investments are slowly going on, it was considered much faster. What is the end of the ICO? Is there information on exchanges where the token will be traded?

RepuX will activate a Relay Token with 3% of its circulating token supply within a week following the successful completion of the Token Sale.

Read more here: https://blog.repux.io/repux-integrating-bancor-protocol-to-provide-token-liquidity-for-millions-of-businesses-and-d78f6d5d06d0
Here it is a turn !!!))) Ato all as that sadly whine began - there are no fees, the subscription is thrown, everything is bad ... Everything is just super
I do not understand why people are bred with panic, because in reality everything is more than good! It is necessary to study everything in detail, before drawing conclusions Wink

Exactly, they don't have any Idea about the project and spreading the negative news about the company. People should remember if you don't like the project better don't comment any negative because investors will start panic about the company.
Vinylriff

Merit: 50

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

Investments are slowly going on, it was considered much faster. What is the end of the ICO? Is there information on exchanges where the token will be traded?

RepuX will activate a Relay Token with 3% of its circulating token supply within a week following the successful completion of the Token Sale.

Read more here: https://blog.repux.io/repux-integrating-bancor-protocol-to-provide-token-liquidity-for-millions-of-businesses-and-d78f6d5d06d0
Here it is a turn !!!))) Ato all as that sadly whine began - there are no fees, the subscription is thrown, everything is bad ... Everything is just super
I do not understand why people are bred with panic, because in reality everything is more than good! It is necessary to study everything in detail, before drawing conclusions Wink

Exactly, they don't have any Idea about the project and spreading the negative news about the company. People should remember if you don't like the project better don't comment any negative because investors will start panic about the company.

Thank you for the supportive words Smiley.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

Hello,
what will you do with unsold tokens ?
I hope everything will be burned Smiley
thanks
Vinylriff

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

Hello,
what will you do with unsold tokens ?
I hope everything will be burned Smiley
thanks

Yes, all unsold tokens will be burnt Smiley.
89shaky

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

RepuX  is one of the projects to solve specific problems and promote real utility. This is absolutely not an exaggerated project, but it can become very big. They hope to create a decentralized data market. Large enterprises can monetise data collected by them, so developers can purchase these data for different machine learning projects.
It seems to me that no one thinks that this project is overrated. Rather, it can be said that it is undervalued Wink Cheesy
89shaky

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

RepuX provides users with Exclusive ETH wallets in case they want to pay from exchange. It is an individual address per user, so no one else has been assigned to it. RepuX will transfer tokens to this address at the end of the token sale.
You came up with an interesting solution, I think that many will like it. We will wait for the end of the sale
89shaky

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

I saw a concept in this project. Through its scattered market, RepuX helps SMEs secure access to critical tasks, AI resources and insights, and bridge the disconnection between enterprises and machine learning innovators.
It's interesting, and a lot of people support the project.
Because people understand that this is really something that all of us can come in handy! Only support and success!
Vinylriff

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

Good day, I see that your ANN thread is not popular enough, because it is very far in the search. We can help bring your thread to the top and collect the maximum number of views + increase level of trust to the project. We worked with more than 70+ ICOs already (Tokenbox  - 8.4M$ collected;  Mold - 14M$ collected for example). Are you interested in know more about our proporsal?

Thank you but we are not interested in Bitcoin Bumping services, I wish you luck going forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: