Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For India-Based ARBITRAGE PARTNER  (Read 249 times)
getshitdone (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:39:17 AM

Hi guys,

I am based in Western countries where the price of BTC is far lower then Indian prices (I've seen anywhere from 10%-27% price differences). This presents a large arbitrage opportunity for both the short term and long term.

I have an opportunity for anyone who wants to Partner with me in an Arbitrage Deal, where we both benefit from you being based in India and myself being based in multiple Western countries.

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP.

PS: The concept of Arbitrage trading has been around since the dawn of time, except this time it's simply with Crypto. Buy low on one exchange, sell high on another. Simple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superm1

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:15:39 PM

India has strict capital controls, so it's really not possible.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

Hi guys,

I am based in Western countries where the price of BTC is far lower then Indian prices (I've seen anywhere from 10%-27% price differences). This presents a large arbitrage opportunity for both the short term and long term.

I have an opportunity for anyone who wants to Partner with me in an Arbitrage Deal, where we both benefit from you being based in India and myself being based in multiple Western countries.

PS: The concept of Arbitrage trading has been around since the dawn of time, except this time it's simply with Crypto. Buy low on one exchange, sell high on another. Simple.
How will it work?You buy btc and send to me.I on my part will sell It on Indian exchange. We split the profit 50-50.right?

ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:18:47 PM

Hi guys,

How will it work?You buy btc and send to me.I on my part will sell It on Indian exchange. We split the profit 50-50.right?

This is a risky move and you may attract FEMA if found guilty of foreign transactions.Better to buy/sell on local exchanges.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:30:39 PM

Hi guys,

Not possible. In india, all bitcoin trading are executing through KYC. If even 7-8K$ transaction executed, Income tax department of India come into Indian guys's door next day:)
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:52:55 PM

I doubt this is possible without any Government official knocking your door. As explained by Zebpay (One of the top exchanges here) The price is higher in India because there is high demand for bitcoins in India and sellers are not ready to sell cheap. Similarly, there are days when Indian prices, again both buy and sell prices, are lower than the international market.

Secondly since everyone undergoes KYC before signing up to an exchange, every money coming and going is recorded.

So you might find someone with a lack of knowledge about these things with a hope to get rich in a coupe of days. But trouble is guaranteed.
reallyforsure

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Hello mate, how about Indonesia. The prices in Indonesia are very high too  and im based in Indonesia. so let me know if you are interesting
ctechman

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

I am also thinking about it, let's discuss on pm where I will be able to share my social details.
takingbreath

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:54 AM

I am interested in partnering with you to arbitrage Crypto.
Drop me a mail on takingbreath@gmail.com
Templars

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

we can do that, DM me your contact info.
Netzcrypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

If you’re still interested, drop me an email to satin.blogger@gmail.com
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

It can be really a good profit making idea. Indian exchanges have BTC at little higher rate than In western countries. But this idea can only work if we have mutual trust on each other. This kind of transaction are higher risky and you should only deal with some known person only.
Templars

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

DM me details.
knoxshaan

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

I'm interested in this. Send me some additional information, please. Thanks.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

It can't happen. A problem creates while selling bitcoin and in amount transaction also.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

Hi guys,

Not possible. In India, all bitcoin trading are executing through KYC. If even 7-8K$ transaction executed, Income tax department of India come into Indian guys's door next day:)

Exactly! It is very difficult and risky rather next to impossible . It is much better and safer to trade and exchange on local exchanges in small amounts.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: