Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Domain & Site (If requested) - AltcoinForum.net  (Read 394 times)
coolindark (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:57:53 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2020, 01:58:53 PM by coolindark

My own domain altcoinforum.net is on sale.
https://altcoinforum.net

**UPDATED Price**
Registration Date:2017-02-19
Expiration Date:2021-02-19

Alexa is around 600K

Sale Price : 6000$
We can use escrow. Preferred escrow : @OgNasty

You can always reach me over here.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

2 btc mean $13,000. what is so special in this website that you are asking that high price for it? I checked the website. it's a simple machine forum with very few members. most of the sections are empty with zero posts.

i don't think this price is reasonable.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

2 btc mean $13,000. what is so special in this website that you are asking that high price for it? I checked the website. it's a simple machine forum with very few members. most of the sections are empty with zero posts.

The domain probably has a value to people within the market of altcoins. Especially, if they want to create something Bitcointalk-esque. I doubt they will as it takes some real dedication, and organization to pull it off, but that doesn't stop them trying, and valuing a domain like this.

It might not be worth anything to you or me, but the price is probably justified for those looking to operate a altcoin forum. There's definitely a gap in the market.
coolindark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

The domain probably has a value to people within the market of altcoins. Especially, if they want to create something Bitcointalk-esque. I doubt they will as it takes some real dedication, and organization to pull it off, but that doesn't stop them trying, and valuing a domain like this.

It might not be worth anything to you or me, but the price is probably justified for those looking to operate a altcoin forum. There's definitely a gap in the market.

Thank you for your time to make this valuable explanation.
Cheers!

coolindark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

Still on sale  Wink
Also, i'm increasing the Alexa rate.

coolindark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 01:58:08 PM

Domain is still on sale.

AltcoinForum has a great name for the project. Site is waiting in Sedo parking and it still gets traffic!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: