Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting .6 btc loan, paid back at 15% by Friday evening.  (Read 849 times)
ralphjb (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 08:25:13 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2013, 01:21:28 AM by ralphjb

Good evening all. I was hoping to never end up here and I know I'm sending off a few flags by being here so soon after making an account but people can't really help when they need help and I could really use it now. If people are too sketched out though that's fine.

I'm requesting .6 bitcoins either paid in whole by one person at 15% or in smaller increments by multiple people at the same rate. The reason I need these is because I lost a full bitcoin that belonged to my friend by losing my email account. I tried to get into it today and found out that someone had hacked my email which was linked to my blockchain account. He had his coin in there and made a deal today to sell it sine he needs cash. I was eventually able to reset the email account password but my bitcoin wallet is long empty. He keeps asking for his money and I only have $25 cash left so I can't repay it all now. I don't want to owe my friend and feel stupid for losing it in the first place. So I'm asking if anyone would be generous to possibly loan me anything, even if it's a partial amount that's more than nothing and will help. I don't have much I could use for collateral that would get anywhere in time but I guess I could get a moneypak or something to use as a partial collateral if that was very important, but I'd rather use that to pay him back some and owe him less. Thanks and please let me know if anyone is willing to help. If you send any btc to me, please send me a PM with the address it will be coming from or how much you sent and I will post it in the thread to confirm so that it will be verified and you can verify when I pay back and hopefully I can earn some trust. Have a great day everyone! My BTC is :

1GC2YoBb69d2MmmtKmLxoJ12PiGH7RAZnN

Edit: Also I realize this isn't much in the way of collateral but for anyone willing to lend me money I would be willing to send you a picture of my ID in a private convo. It's not valuable in itself but you'd have my legit information and given what I've seen I'm sure the people of the internet would have no problem thinking of some way to royally screw me over with my ID. It just wouldn't be worth it to even try scamming for a relatively small amount when I have the internet police on my ass from here till it crashes.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 01:04:47 AM

Good evening all. I was hoping to never end up here and I know I'm sending off a few flags by being here so soon after making an account but people can't really help when they need help and I could really use it now. If people are too sketched out though that's fine.

I'm requesting .6 bitcoins either paid in whole by one person at 15% or in smaller increments by multiple people at the same rate. The reason I need these is because I lost a full bitcoin that belonged to my friend by losing my email account. I tried to get into it today and found out that someone had hacked my email which was linked to my blockchain account. He had his coin in there and made a deal today to sell it sine he needs cash. I was eventually able to reset the email account password but my bitcoin wallet is long empty. He keeps asking for his money and I only have $25 cash left so I can't repay it all now. I don't want to owe my friend and feel stupid for losing it in the first place. So I'm asking if anyone would be generous to possibly loan me anything, even if it's a partial amount that's more than nothing and will help. I don't have much I could use for collateral that would get anywhere in time but I guess I could get a moneypak or something to use as a partial collateral if that was very important, but I'd rather use that to pay him back some and owe him less. Thanks and please let me know if anyone is willing to help. If you send any btc to me, please send me a PM with the address it will be coming from or how much you sent and I will post it in the thread to confirm so that it will be verified and you can verify when I pay back and hopefully I can earn some trust. Have a great day everyone! My BTC is :

12sTkefnDQTYQL9M1PmhsVSDMhQFYSGUgJ   

DO NOT LEND WITHOUT COLLATERAL.  Chances are you will lose your coins.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
ralphjb (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:10:38 AM

12sTkefnDQTYQL9M1PmhsVSDMhQFYSGUgJ  

DO NOT LEND WITHOUT COLLATERAL.  Chances are you will lose your coins.

I won't argue that normally chances are yes. But I literally have nothing to offer up for collateral that would ship in time unless someone wants to pay express shipping to cover it on something worthwhile. Except for the $25 that I could put on a Moneypak card.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:22:01 AM

A little too risky without collateral exceeding what you are asking for. In addition, there are a few red flags as well.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 01:22:57 AM

But I literally have nothing to offer up for collateral

Do not lend without collateral.  It's dead simple.  Why are you wasting our time?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
ralphjb (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:26:12 AM

Do not lend without collateral.  It's dead simple.  Why are you wasting our time?

Maybe someday if you're in a desperate situation or in need you'll understand. Till then, is there a reason you have to act overtly suspicious and honestly quite prickish? You don't have to loan me money and nobody else does but I've given you no real reason to mistrust me other than my situation fitting an unfortunate profile so unless I've actually given you a reason to think I'm a scammer how about you take your talk about wasting time to someone whose actually shown they deserve it? There are plenty out there.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:29:53 AM

Maybe someday if you're in a desperate situation or in need you'll understand. Till then, is there a reason you have to act overtly suspicious and honestly quite prickish? You don't have to loan me money and nobody else does but I've given you no real reason to mistrust me other than my situation fitting an unfortunate profile so unless I've actually given you a reason to think I'm a scammer how about you take your talk about wasting time to someone whose actually shown they deserve it? There are plenty out there.

Plenty of low life scammers requesting loans too. Many fit your profile to a T, just read a bit, you'll see for yourself.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 01:31:01 AM

so unless I've actually given you a reason to think I'm a scammer how about you take your talk about wasting time to someone whose actually shown they deserve it?

Stickied in this forum, scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119896.0

ralphjb (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:34:01 AM

Plenty of low life scammers requesting loans too. Many fit your profile to a T, just read a bit, you'll see for yourself.

Like I said I understand, I just don't like being looped in with scammers automatically based on my situation any more than any of you would in my shoes. That's fine, I didn't actually expect anyone to, just hoped that someone would. If Vod wants to keep being rude he can stick whatever label on me he wants in that little thread, at least I'm not him.
zy02264

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 03:00:48 AM

This is dead end. If you spent your time rather than asking loan here, maybe you would already made 50 bucks to buy 0.6 BTC.
ralphjb (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:47:02 AM

How so? Where can I make $50 so easily?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:11:56 AM

Just wait to the first Friday of the month and buy your BTC then.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
marjamrob

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:05:14 PM

Get a job at McDonalds or something like that, you'll make $10 an hour.
jacktarli

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:33:47 PM

Check your PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: