Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD! [AUCTION] Lenovo ThinkPad t460s ULTRABOOK Like New $1300 VALUE - $11 Bid  (Read 156 times)
cashintor1 (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:25:08 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 10:29:10 PM by cashintor1

Current Bid$11.00 (Reference Only)0.001 BTC

https://bitify.com/auctions/laptops-notebooks/lenovo-thinkpad-t460s-ultrabook-like-new-1300-value-955754/

Lenovo ThinkPad t460s Like new! Awesome business machine! Perfect Christmas gift! For business or daily use!
ENTERPRISE-READY 14\" ULTRABOOK™
Feature-rich and feather-light, this Ultrabook™ boasts the latest processing power; MILSPEC-tested durability; amazing audiovisuals; effortless manageability; and all-day battery life. The well-connected business person likes to travel light, and T460s lets you do just that.

★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.   Joelendil · 6 months ago
Exactly what I need
I have been using this computer for about a month, and am very pleased so far. I use it primarily for research and office work with multiple programs, windows, and browser tabs open at once and everything runs quickly and smoothly. Aside from the smooth multitasking, the best hardware feature is the keyboard which is by far the best one I have encountered on a laptop. I would strongly recommend this product! It is a bit pricey, but worth it.

What is the Primary Use of this Product? Work
✔ Yes, I recommend this product.

★★★★★
★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.   Joelendil · 6 months ago
Exactly what I need
I have been using this computer for about a month, and am very pleased so far. I use it primarily for research and office work with multiple programs, windows, and browser tabs open at once and everything runs quickly and smoothly. Aside from the smooth multitasking, the best hardware feature is the keyboard which is by far the best one I have encountered on a laptop. I would strongly recommend this product! It is a bit pricey, but worth it.

What is the Primary Use of this Product? Work
✔ Yes, I recommend this product.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:52:13 PM

Link isnt active anymore.

cashintor1 (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP