Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 06:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins for $10 or less  (Read 3322 times)
Dreamybids (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:50:08 PM

The Arcade seems to be broken.

I just set a new highscore in Twitch Tetris (see attached screenshot) but it's been telling me "Redirecting to scores page" for about 10 minutes now.

Username is 1337ingDisorder

Please ensure my highscore is registered! That was an excellent game, I'd like to be able to tell people that dreamybids.com didn't cheat me out of a bunch of bids...

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/i5fxjoa

[EDIT] Could not reach support online (the Contact Us form appears to be broken) so I gave a call to the phone number listed on the Contact Page.

A real human answered, and was immediately helpful. Unfortunately the system itself is not as helpful as its dev/rep.. Apparently when you start a game it doesn't count, you first have to click a relatively-small, out-of-the-way link to pay your two bids in order for the game to count.

As such I spent half an hour setting an amazing high-score in one of the best tetris runs I've ever had, and was excited about the likelihood of that highscore paying off in bids, only to find out that the score didn't count.

On the plus side the dev is very responsive, and was receptive to my suggestion of having games default to counting as valid games, and having a "Play for free" link where the "2.00 Bids - Click here to play" link is currently located. Hopefully that gets fixed soon -- won't affect me much now that I know I need to "inset a quarter" for the game to count, but it'll definitely reduce frustration in future users, which means more people failing to beat my highscore Wink

Really sorry for the late reply... all arcade issue's are fixed. Try it now
Katrina Elisse Caudle

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 05:32:53 PM

I just tried signing up but I didn't get my two free bids. Sad
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: