Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are we in the bubble  (Read 111 times)
traderperspective (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:54:05 PM

The title might imply that I am bearish, though I want to stress this is NOT the case. I am very bullish on crypto, however I am also accepting the fact that we are in a bubble. This is not necessarily negative, I think all major innovations are going through bubbles in order to pick the winners at last, and I do NOT view crypto as the tulip mania, more like internet adoption.

The big question is: where are we in this bubble? Are we in the very beginning thus we can expect the market to go higher for a couple of more years, of course with some pull backs along the way. Or are we in the mature phase, or in the very end?
Personally, I believe we are in the phase where major adoption is about to happen, and I see the market of 2018 is going to be wonderful. However, I am looking for other peoples opinions. What is your belief?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blockchainbetty

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:21:55 PM

I am completely new to crypto (I poked at it a bit in 2010 but unfortunately didn't think it was going anywhere - shows you how much I know!)

I think we are going to have a big year in 2018 - My partner and I started mining in November and we are running a masternode and I'm still very new to all of this BUT it feels like we have another year or so (save for some corrections) before this stabilizes or pops as the case may be. It isn't the very very beginning. There is more talk in the mainstream - my 33 yo son asked ME (his 54yo mother) about crypto the other day! I've had conversations with Lyft drivers half my age that are really interested in how it all works.

I think if you get in now you are in good shape.. as the mainstream is flooding in this coming year (at least that is my guess based on the amount of questions I'm getting lately about cryptocurrency and blockchain)
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

In my own opinion I think we are at the inception of the bubble. Take for instance the CME advent with Bitcoin on the 18th December 2017, more people will be part of that aspect of Bitcoin trading there by accessing and requiring more bitcoin. I still believe that 2018 will still be bulish with some dips here and there.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:34:41 PM

Absolutely we are in a bubble; but I think that the explosion of the bubble is very far: actually, the bitcoin users are still fery few, so there is still a lot of space for improvement.
I don't talk only about bitcoin value, but the world crypto.
It remember to me the .com or the domain bubble at the beginning of the internet, when you could sell any kind of stupid name for thousands of dollars.
The of course the bubble exploded, but the market is still active.
Btw, it needes ome years to achieve a sort of stability.
I think that we have still at leasta 2-3 years to profit of crypto bubble.
Believe or not, we are pionieers in far west :-)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: