Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO  (Read 4966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:01:33 AM

Tell me please, I can not fully understand, for whom is this platform intended?
In fact, the platform will be designed so that entrepreneurs and investors can meet in one place. Projects and entrepreneurs compete with each other for the attention of investors, and investors can not find a convenient and at the same time reliable project for investment
Is there no such platform yet, there are certainly already competitors in this direction.
Of course, there will always be competition in this sphere, but this company has its advantages.
And what problems basically for investors to find a project in which they do not doubt?
First, Difficulties with the search for investors. Teams for the most part go to the community (overpopulated Bitcointalk), and new promising projects have too little chance of being noticed in information noise
What are the advantages with respect to competitors?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:10:48 AM

In fact, the platform will be designed so that entrepreneurs and investors can meet in one place. Projects and entrepreneurs compete with each other for the attention of investors, and investors can not find a convenient and at the same time reliable project for investment
Is there no such platform yet, there are certainly already competitors in this direction.
Of course, there will always be competition in this sphere, but this company has its advantages.
And what problems basically for investors to find a project in which they do not doubt?
First, Difficulties with the search for investors. Teams for the most part go to the community (overpopulated Bitcointalk), and new promising projects have too little chance of being noticed in information noise
Do you know about the minimum and maximum purchase volume?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:28:49 AM

What kind of competitors are you talking about?
Groc

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:35:46 AM

With this issue it is better to contact the developers!
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:45:50 AM

Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
You mean mobile phones and tablets?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:46:34 AM

Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there! Moreover, the mobile device can be used as additional equipment to the main computer.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:53:26 AM

Well, for example, in relation to investment funds?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:01:37 AM

And where it is better to contact them?
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:07:48 AM

Why do you think so?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there! Moreover, the mobile device can be used as additional equipment to the main computer.
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Groc

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:59:32 AM

Well, for example, in relation to investment funds?
Simplicity of interaction, support of competences, diversification of risks, protection against fraud, information support, Lack of commission and of course cost reduction!
Groc

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:04:18 AM

And where it is better to contact them?
Try to write in a telegram, they always answer
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:09:25 AM

Why do you think so?
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Maybe you're right, it's too early to talk now, you need to wait and check it out directly in the work!
retricallos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:04:13 AM

Tell me please, if I can buy food for tokens?

Wow, I think it's number 1 question now)))
romanzhur

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:32:52 AM

Do you think it's impossible?
retricallos

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:57:19 AM

I think its weird question
romanzhur

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:22:44 AM

Maybe it's early, but not weird for sure
retricallos

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:58:41 AM

Hmm yeah, too early, I don't think it will be possible even via BTC in the near future
romanzhur

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:28:46 AM

Hmm yeah, too early, I don't think it will be possible even via BTC in the near future

You underestimate BTC, I think it will be faster, noone know how much it will be $ per BTC now  Tongue
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:48:50 AM

Hi dev, when it can be possible to observe the completed ecosystem?
romanzhur

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:02:38 AM

Hi dev, when it can be possible to observe the completed ecosystem?

I think in 1-2 years, but I am not dev) what do you mean completed? As it is ecosystem it will be developing all the time  Cool Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: