Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:33:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO  (Read 4966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:26:01 AM

Hi, great project, very important in the current situation! Good luck!
Yes, I totally agree. How difficult it is for entrepreneurs to find a project that they like and will not be scam.
Do you think that this platform will greatly help in this? Will there be deceit, as well as outside this resource?
I'm sure it will not. This is primarily done to improve the situation on the market, and the platform is made in such a way that all remain in the black, just do not make sense to deceive each other
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:28:39 AM

I really like the site, very nicely and discreetly done! I hope that everything will be successful, good luck!
Yes, the site is really cool, it's very nice on it, everything is clear after the first reading, what a rarity now!
I agree with you, I think if the team so responsibly approaches all points, the project will be very successful!
The site is very good, but what is the main idea of the team? Why will people use this platform?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:33:49 AM

Yes, I totally agree. How difficult it is for entrepreneurs to find a project that they like and will not be scam.
Do you think that this platform will greatly help in this? Will there be deceit, as well as outside this resource?
I'm sure it will not. This is primarily done to improve the situation on the market, and the platform is made in such a way that all remain in the black, just do not make sense to deceive each other
Why are you so sure of this?
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:37:16 AM

I really like the site, very nicely and discreetly done! I hope that everything will be successful, good luck!
Yes, the site is really cool, it's very nice on it, everything is clear after the first reading, what a rarity now!
I agree with you, I think if the team so responsibly approaches all points, the project will be very successful!
The site is very good, but what is the main idea of the team? Why will people use this platform?
She has a lot of advantages compared to other options and competitors!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:42:19 AM

I support the team from the very beginning, they have very ambitious goals and a very strong team!
okaypool

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:46:09 AM

What are the advantages you are talking about? Advantages for investors or for start-ups?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:52:15 AM

I support the team from the very beginning, they have very ambitious goals and a very strong team!
What kind of team, I have not heard anything about them?
lg15x

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:54:45 AM

What are the advantages you are talking about? Advantages for investors or for start-ups?
Advantages for each of them both!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:01:14 AM

As I understand, for the most part the team consists of Russian guys, and as we know, projects from Russia are always very successful!
okaypool

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:02:36 AM

Can you give an example, why did not I find this information?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:06:25 AM

As I understand, for the most part the team consists of Russian guys, and as we know, projects from Russia are always very successful!
Wow, I did not know, I also heard about this trend! Do you already sell the tokens?
lg15x

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:08:06 AM

Advantages for projects: Simplicity of interaction, No entry threshold, Information support, Direct access to finance, Low commissions and interest rates with success, and most importantly a much greater chance that they will be noticed by investors with less investment in advertising!
    Advantages for investors: Risk diversification, Fraud protection, Speed of entry and exit from the transaction, Absence of a commission for managing and diversifying capital.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:12:15 AM

Wow, I did not know, I also heard about this trend! Do you already sell the tokens?
Yes, the sale of tokens goes on December 15 and will continue until February 15, 2018. I advise you to hurry, because as a rule such projects collect the necessary number of tokens long before the end of the term!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:14:22 AM

Advantages for projects: Simplicity of interaction, No entry threshold, Information support, Direct access to finance, Low commissions and interest rates with success, and most importantly a much greater chance that they will be noticed by investors with less investment in advertising!
    Advantages for investors: Risk diversification, Fraud protection, Speed of entry and exit from the transaction, Absence of a commission for managing and diversifying capital.

Indeed, and of course everyone will be on the most convenient platform for interaction!
getwo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:56:40 AM

2009 geone is back with the intermediate account which is the only one who is left here. hmmm scary ok. after getting bored i will inform me  8 years after the first entry here about some projects and yours will be one of them even if i turned to a so called newbie now here...smile.
elitemom

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

Who are your founders?
helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:17:43 AM

What is the usage of your token?

GGeorge

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:32:36 AM

-Payment unit. By using WeAre token, all liquid assets are available for exchange: Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Waves, etc.. Also customers and clients are free to use WeAre token for purchasing services and products inside the ecosystem. It is handy for all WeAre participants because the asset is stable, risks are decreased and the token may be used for purchases not only in one store of developer/project. Also token is an investment tool which grows in price and good for market exchange.
-Reliable diversification tool. Token’s pricing directly related to amount of successful projects and sold services/products. It is a good asset supplied by real demand. Also security fund will hold token from market fluctuations.
-Directly indicates success of projects. Good and promising projects because of sales will make influence on token’s quotations. Failure of one project will not make a big influence because success of other projects will cover it.
-Additional Coin Offering will be available only in case, when would be projects for that (and smart-contracts as a result). With sometime inflation will be covered by sales.
GGeorge

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:38:33 AM

Who are your founders?
GEORGE GALOYAN CEO, Founder of WeAre Ecosystem
ANTON VASILYEV Co-Founder, CBDO
IVAN KOCHESHEV Co-Founder, CTO
You can find detailed information here http://weare.ee/index.html#team

johnwayne33

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:42:24 AM

-Payment unit. By using WeAre token, all liquid assets are available for exchange: Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Waves, etc.. Also customers and clients are free to use WeAre token for purchasing services and products inside the ecosystem. It is handy for all WeAre participants because the asset is stable, risks are decreased and the token may be used for purchases not only in one store of developer/project. Also token is an investment tool which grows in price and good for market exchange.
-Reliable diversification tool. Token’s pricing directly related to amount of successful projects and sold services/products. It is a good asset supplied by real demand. Also security fund will hold token from market fluctuations.
-Directly indicates success of projects. Good and promising projects because of sales will make influence on token’s quotations. Failure of one project will not make a big influence because success of other projects will cover it.
-Additional Coin Offering will be available only in case, when would be projects for that (and smart-contracts as a result). With sometime inflation will be covered by sales.
And how tokens liquidity will be supplied?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: