Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin for Regular Transactions  (Read 463 times)
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:51:40 PM

Ethereum is the valid coin to use for most of the transaction into,as it the coin that accept all other coin for transaction
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:54:28 PM

I find myself mostly using Ethereum. That is not because Ethereum has fantastic speed or a low transaction cost but because it is the most widely accepted.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:59:12 PM

A lot of factors determine the pros and cons of a good investment.
Ripple has a global payments network and at 3.5 second mark allows for very fast transfers at minimal fees.
Ethereum follows next at 14 second mark, its self executing smart contracts reduce operational costs and streamline business processes
Litecoin at 2.5 mins also has faster transaction times and lower fees
Dash allows instant anonymous transactions with lower fees than bitcoin
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:54:51 AM

there are so many altcoins for regular transactions best are ethereum,litcoin,ripple and many others
Krishan_94

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:21:46 AM

As bitcoin is falling these days, almost every alt coin would move up.. ripple and dash coins showing good variations for day trading. But in mean time you better buy some ETH and hodl. ETH is in its way to moon. Never be late.. Invest now itself. But keep in mind, btc is falling these days.. So you better pay your attention on some good alt coins.. I recommend you to buy some eth and hold for few months.. Eth is on its way to moon after dropping for about 6 months.. Ripple and dash are good for day trading..
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:21:11 PM

Thank you all for your suggestions, going by what is recommended overall: I think Litecoin could be the best option to go.
And many suggested Bitcoin Cash too, with its value pumping so high, is it still possible to transact with low fees using bitcoin cash?
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:48:41 PM

NEM will be the king, but really any altcoin your exchange supports that has low fees will work.  Bitcoin with $15 fees doesn't even make sense for websites that take it as payment. I'd insist  they offer some altcoin with lower transaction fees if I'm going to pay with cryptos, or I'll at some point see which alts have those debit card things you can use and maybe get one of them.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

I think the best altcoin to do a regular transaction is ethereum because eth is very easy to use and the cost is pretty cheap really, so i would suggest you to use eth ..
noa06

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

Well XRB is instant, with no fees, highly scalable and pretty much incarnate the ultimate essence of what, Bitcoin or any other project similar to it, should be !!

Only problem is that its not listed on main exchanges, as the dev qas to busy actually finishing his product and making sure its top notch, before anything else  Grin

I wish i could say the same for half of the shit that is cruizing over the 1B Mcap without anything to show off than promising decentralized dreams that are undercover centralized entities...
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:07:59 PM

The obvious choices are Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and there may be others. If you look at the small cap coins, almost any will do it, because they don't have huge traffic currently, but you don't know if this will be the case is there usage increases or if their teams just abandon them one day.
We have the same opinion its because of transaction fees of bitcoin now a days, its too high that sometimes most of the funds go to this fees.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:30:39 PM

Some time ago(before pump) I used to send IOTA from one wallet to another. The transaction was so fast, despite the transaction was send from the exchange. 1 minute or less(!) took the transaction time. And IOTA is free, so no comission. But right after the pump I decided to make another transaction - and I was waiting for two days. If there was a problem and they solve it, I think IOTA will be the best crypto for fast transactions and micropayments

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:58:22 PM

I know that DOGE have fast transactions and small fees. They are convenient to send between exchanges, especially when there are interruptions in the network of bitcoin and ethereum. And yet I was recently surprised at the speed of the Ripple transaction-30 seconds from the purse to the stock exchange! wow!
Doge has really been good enough for tipping anyway most especially when it comes to a little amount and then a very low transaction fee. However, for regular transaction, I have always preferred Litecoin.

Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:55:41 PM

I use the Dash because this cryptocurrency has fast transactions and a little bit fee for making transactions.
farproc

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:39:18 AM

Do you use any altcoin for regular transactions? Which one?

I want to know which alt is best when it comes to regular transactions?
It needs to have two major features: Quick transactions and small fees.
So which one is best at that according to you?
previously, it was eth. but in recent years the eth network is running slower than normal and returned to the network BTC

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:23:04 AM

I think so far I think altcoin is good for a recurring transaction is ethereum because in addition to ethereun is easy to use, ethereum is also famous with its cost to low then with ethereum also already known by the public and easily accepted from all walks of life. so you better use the ethereum for recurring transaction because it will facilitate your transaction if altcoin is already known.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:05:03 AM

ETH and ETC has faster confirmation and also very low fee, because their price is quite volatile I just exchange my bitcoin for etc or eth and than withdraw it out from the exchange to use later on and save those heavy fees with bitcoin withdrawal.

I am also holding both coins because there is still lots of room for them to grow.
ETH! Not anymore. If you did use ETH during the previous congestion, and while you have to use a high fee to get it done, and then you will know that it is a history to make use of ETH for very fast transactions unless you of course increase the transaction fee. I still prefer making use of Litecoin for now anyway, knowing that I can at least get my transactions done within few minutes and that is fast enough.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:25:16 AM

Interesting question...

My all time favourite coin is Doge coin. If I am not trading in BTC then I am trading in Doge because the transactions are fast and fee is less. Doge went down to 17 sats couple of months back and then came back strong. I am sure people who stock Doge coins are happy now.

If it is no Doge then my other bet is LTC. These are the only alt that i use for daily transactions.

Have a pleasant day. Let us know if you have any additional questions.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:26:57 AM

Litecoin is great choice over BTC and ETH because these two coins has a lot of network congestion,LTC has less delayed transactions than these two.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:31:19 AM

Last time I use Litecoin and ETC. They heve pretty low transaction and withdrawal fees, especially ETC. At Bittrex withdrawal fees for ETC is only 0.01 (0.01*45=$0.45).

paparadis

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:34:21 AM

Try to do your own research about Byteball.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: