Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin for Regular Transactions  (Read 463 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:47:46 AM

Do you use any altcoin for regular transactions? Which one?

I want to know which alt is best when it comes to regular transactions?
It needs to have two major features: Quick transactions and small fees.
So which one is best at that according to you?

i think ETH or ethereum wil be good for crypto transaction
But, about fee.... that is flexible..
i mean, if price pump absolustly fee will be up...
If you are really looking for one right now, Ethereum may not actually be the top on the list.
For me, I still prefer making use of LTC for regular transactions, pretty fast without any hassle. Not like BTC that you will have to wait sometimes a whole day to get a transaction done even for a high fee, but I know we will get there anyway when it would become a thing of the past.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

I think the ripple is the fastest on market now

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

despite being a meme coin, dogecoin is pretty good for that. Grin
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

Ethereum is more popular as a coin of exchange to any transactions, like when you transfer coins from one wallet to another, and paying for bills. And this is what i use. Though the price depends on what kind of service you want to avail. But it is really reliable.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
SyamSoedin

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

I like to transaction with Doge, very cheap, flexible and can exchange almost everywhere

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

I believe that in the near future the most popular and convenient will be Etherium. Very convenient and practical.  Shocked
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

There are many coins for fast transaction like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Doge etc.
But i think Doge coin has faster transaction rate with lower fees then compare to other coins.
But later on all transactions depends upon in which currency second party wants.
If we do transaction for us then doge coin is best.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

My personal experience, I can send millions of dollars in doge for a very small fee using doge. you will only be charged a transaction fee of 5 doge only. cheers
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

I think the best altcoin for transactions in all major markets with very high trading volumes such as Bittrex and HitBTC you can use DOGE for faster and cheaper transactions between markets that are proven to be cost-effective and DOGE is currently very stable.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

Then I suggest you use NEO, because the transfer speed of NEO is very fast, and the transfer fee of NEO is 0, NEO is suitable for the regular trading of altcoin, because ETH is sometimes too crowded,This is a good substitute.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

The best coin would be litecoin,and there is an upcoming upgrade which will give most of these small vendors to use litecoin as payment it is called litepay it was created because bitpay doesnt want to add litecoin in their services,which is why litecoin team and its founder charlie lee will launche their own payment system using litecoin.

Fria

Merit: 40

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

I haven't use Altcoins to any regular transactions but I suppose what you mean is the Altcoin that can do day to day transactions like payments for products, goods and services in the market.
If that so then there are only two that came out on my mind that is Ripple and Dogecoin because these two coins are lightning fast when we consider the transaction speed between wallets and Yes, they won't face any delay and every transaction will on the other wallet after hitting that send button.
I know that there are so many Altcoins that are also lightning fast transaction speed but I really do appreciate these two coins that they are indeed fast.
Fria

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

Then I suggest you use NEO, because the transfer speed of NEO is very fast, and the transfer fee of NEO is 0, NEO is suitable for the regular trading of altcoin, because ETH is sometimes too crowded,This is a good substitute.

I heard about NEO, I am NEO holder but I don't use it too often but I know NEO is one of the fastest when it comes into transaction speed between wallets but for me I only experience the speed of Ripple and Dogecoin, seems like only the internet issue should be considered to fasten up the transaction speed.
Well, I know there are aso much more Altcoins a that offers top speed transactions but for me Ripple and Dogecoin is better than the other Top Altcoins in the market and surely they could handle stress and day to day transactions like market products and services.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

will for me i only use ethereum for now because this the common alts use by most ico project for now. ethereum gas getting high a little bit but still i love it  because its very easy to use anad convenient.
Fria

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

My personal experience, I can send millions of dollars in doge for a very small fee using doge. you will only be charged a transaction fee of 5 doge only. cheers

I really think that DogeCoin would be the top layer of market products and services payments in the near future because Indeed that DogeCoin offer very low or the lowest transaction fee.
I really feel that DogeCoin will come out in the near future because Ripple had a; ready been on the market and as being the top Altcoin today.
Ripple and Dogecoin offers lightning fast transaction speed and lowest transaction fee on sending between wallets.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

I would probably say that Ether is the most stable and probably suitable for using this coin regularly, especially if Vitalik can solve some of the untimely urgent issues in the Ethereum project
Realtoreel

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

Litecoin i would say because of the fee and it got a liddle pumped lately 
But in the end its up to you^^
MrJake

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

I'd still go with ETH since it has already a well established trust and system. Aside from Eth, I think Litecoin is also promising sincec  it has a great group behind it who continuously innovate means so that consumers will have convenience in using the coin.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center
dicklerick8

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

I think a way to offset the Gas you pay with ETH is to find a good exchange to trade your tokens on.  Radar Relay, radarrelay.com, has no transaction fees since they are still in beta so it's helpful for some of the ERC20 tokens that I trade.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

One of the cheapest transaction fee is Litecoin and Monero. You can also use ripple because it is fast compared to other that i mentioned. There are many alternative altcoin that has zeor fee transaction but the value may change anytime so better watch the chart if it is going upward or downward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: