Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer - sublime5447 and Bitcoin Friends Facebook group  (Read 5565 times)
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:16:20 PM

MY   Trust: 19: -0 / +23(23)  

Your trust actually shows up a 0: -0 / +0 for me which is likely related to how I don't trust the default trust list because I don't trust theymos and instead picked people one can trust their trust ratings to be trustworthy.

I actually see:

Trust: -5: -1 / +0(0) Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

So three different people see 3 different ratings. That's some what inefficient as a feedback and trust system.

Like I said you dont understand how the trust system here works retard
Playing devil's advocate here, but....

In OTC you frequently argued about pp and how it couldnt be charged back, you even called me a 'fucking idiot liar' when i told you ive personally seen chargebacks happen 9 months from date of purchase. Now while that's all in the past, and you have been 'punished' for your actions, there is still an area of concern here.

1. Forum trust, is in no way, shape, or form even close to OTC rep. It's not in the same ballpark, hell it's not even the same sport. There are thousands of accounts here that are sold and traded and leveraged to make scammers look legit.
2. You have multiple people already claiming on your trust here that you've charged back paypal on them. What's up with that?
3. You act very immature, calling people retards, names in OTC, insults on their feedback,etc.

Now, hopefully you can see why some people might not trust you, sublime, and perhaps you can see the err in your ways and fix it up before it gets too bad.

Another dumb ass opens his mouth with out knowing what he is talking about. You are looking at sent feedback you retard. That is people who have charged back on me..
Here, let me take a page out of your book.

Listen up fucko. You have multiple neg marks for scamming in your RECEIVED feedback, you dumb, illiterate dunce. Learn to fucking read before wasting any of our time with your useless drivel, you fucking waste of organic space.

Hopefully, now that i've dumbed it down, it will be an easier concept for you to grasp.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:20:01 PM

Your trust actually shows up a 0: -0 / +0 for me which is likely related to how I don't trust the default trust list because I don't trust theymos and instead picked people one can trust their trust ratings to be trustworthy.

I actually see:

So three different people see 3 different ratings. That's some what inefficient as a feedback and trust system.

In OTC you frequently argued about pp and how it couldnt be charged back, you even called me a 'fucking idiot liar' when i told you ive personally seen chargebacks happen 9 months from date of purchase. Now while that's all in the past, and you have been 'punished' for your actions, there is still an area of concern here.

1. Forum trust, is in no way, shape, or form even close to OTC rep. It's not in the same ballpark, hell it's not even the same sport. There are thousands of accounts here that are sold and traded and leveraged to make scammers look legit.
2. You have multiple people already claiming on your trust here that you've charged back paypal on them. What's up with that?
3. You act very immature, calling people retards, names in OTC, insults on their feedback,etc.

Now, hopefully you can see why some people might not trust you, sublime, and perhaps you can see the err in your ways and fix it up before it gets too bad.

Another dumb ass opens his mouth with out knowing what he is talking about. You are looking at sent feedback you retard. That is people who have charged back on me..

Listen up fucko. You have multiple neg marks for scamming in your RECEIVED feedback, you dumb, illiterate dunce. Learn to fucking read before wasting any of our time with your useless drivel, you fucking waste of organic space.

Hopefully, now that i've dumbed it down, it will be an easier concept for you to grasp.

* EPiSKiNG likes this post.

Sublime:  you'd probably be best off responding to KelticFox's 3 questions... This way you're moving forward rather than avoiding.

::end

-EP

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:21:29 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2013, 04:39:23 PM by sublime5447

I actually see:

" You have multiple people already claiming on your trust here that you've charged back paypal on them. What's up with that?"

Dumb ass here for sure. i have one neg for scamming from a scammer. You said there were ratings saying that I charged back where the fuck is that ?
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:34:16 PM

Why would I apologize? Who have I scammed from? douche.

name one fucking person I have scammed?

you cant because it isn't true.. It is true that you are a liar and a troll.

Answer these questions?

1. Were you banned from Bitcoin-OTC? The answer is yes.
2. Does your feedback on Bitcoin-OTC state things like "Likely a scammer", "Shady as fuck and troll to boot.", "and tries to game the rating system" etc? The answer is yes.
3. Have you been accused of scamming on this forum? PaulE and Sidelsky18 both have accused you of scamming them via your feedback and this very thread.

I deal in facts and evidence. Always have and always will.

You can only call someone a liar if they're lying. I stated what is true and can be evidence. You were banned and you were accused of being a scammer (by long term, respected members of OTC).
How in anyway shape or form can that be untrue. Especially when evidenced with logs and ratings? That's the funny thing with evidence, it trumps abuse everytime....

1 Yes from admins who thought they knew something time and my actions have proven they dont know shit (not based on trades or facts at all)

2 Yes from trolls like yourself... go ask them ask rbecker if I scammed ask BCB

3 No Paul E is accusing JP howllet a seller on my facebook page of scamming. I have never traded with paul.  i guess yes on sidelsky I think he just made a mistake.. I linked to the paypal payment I sent him in my feedback.

You didnt say that I was accused of being a scammer you said I was a scammer  

"We noticed Sublime was a scammer a long time back in the OTC Channel."
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:51:34 PM

No comment from the peanut gallery?
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 05:29:23 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2013, 05:58:37 PM by sublime5447

Am I a scammer? Who have I stole from?

Is this statement fact? No it is not. When you state something as fact and it is not it means you are a fucking lair!

You trolls over at otc havent changed one bit either still a bunch of little dick liars. I am happy to have you ignore me.

go fuck yourself.

"I've never left you feedback."

Your above statement is feedback
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 05:57:53 PM

See no default trust

theymos
EPiSKiNG
monstrs
John (John K.)
Tomatocage
juggalodarkclow
BCB
J.Socal
DannyHamilton
papaminer
MoneypakTrader.com
applejack7
shibaji
xetsr
Agricola
BitcoinCharlie
CryptoBullion
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:19:12 PM

Sublime:  you'd probably be best off responding to KelticFox's 3 questions... This way you're moving forward rather than avoiding.

I'm not taking sides here, but if you look at the people that flagged Sublime with negative rep, they're all relatively new accounts and quite a few of them seem to have dropped off the forum after leaving feedback for him.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 06:34:52 PM

Sublime:  you'd probably be best off responding to KelticFox's 3 questions... This way you're moving forward rather than avoiding.

I'm not taking sides here, but if you look at the people that flagged Sublime with negative rep, they're all relatively new accounts and quite a few of them seem to have dropped off the forum after leaving feedback for him.

I might be a dick, you might not like my personality... but what no one can say is that I dont have integrity.  

I take a lot of risk selling for paypal. People dont understand my motivations and cant understand why or how anyone would sell for reversible methods.

THE REASON THAT I SELL FOR PAYPAL IS TO BUILD A TRUST NETWORK AND TO BUILD BRIDGES BETWEEN THE TRADITIONAL BANKING SYSTEM AND BITCOIN. EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS A BITCH TO GET BITCOIN I AM TRYING TO CHANGE THAT AND SHOW THAT MY BUSINESS MODEL WILL WORK AND IS PROFITABLE.

The problem with bitcoin as I see it is this.   People have become so dependent on institutions they dont know how to trust individuals, but I have spent most of my life trading with individuals for unsecure methods... I know how to build a trusted network. I have dont it many times.

For btc to work it has to be p2p not p 2 institution 2 p. Everyone in this community wants to build new institutions that is what bitcoin was designed to eliminate.

They all fail.  The institutions always bring regulations, fees, and when the centralized system fails theft  

Rawted

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:36:44 PM

Now you're a martyr?
Subud!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:02:17 AM

Accusing sublime as scammer, because of different ideology and personal hatred is really stupid. As far I can see sublime helps a lot members and spreading the word about bitcoin.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:27:58 AM

Now you're a martyr?

Just trying to do what I think is right. I didnt get into bitcoin because I am a tech nerd or an drug user i got into because I hate the world that central banking has built. It is not not a coincidence that the century of complete central banking coincided with a century of complete warfare.

just doing my part.  
Rawted

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:35:54 AM

Now you're a martyr?

Just trying to do what I think is right. I didnt get into bitcoin because I am a tech nerd or an drug user i got into because I hate the world that central banking has built. It is not not a coincidence that the century of complete central banking coincided with a century of complete warfare.

just doing my part.  
I can honestly respect that.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:46:24 AM

Now you're a martyr?

just doing my part.  
I can honestly respect that.

Thanks i am not all bad.  Grin
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:12:02 PM

You got a weird definition of facts cock sucker...

prove I have scammed someone ever!
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:14:27 PM

Now threatening me get a life. Just thought you might want the neg rating gone.

Now you've upset me.... no wait. You haven't. But you have hit strike 3 as you keep PM'ing me vitrol comments.

Remember, what is coming you have only brought on yourself...
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:57:47 PM

Still waiting for the wrath of kelticfox to rain down on me.

Ready to admit I am no scammer?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: