Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What price SC to buy?  (Read 87 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:57:28 PM

I am thinking about buying some SC for holding it (atleast few months) what SC/BTC point should I buy it? If you have SC then would you share what point did you buy and how long you are holding?

Please let me know your experience

Thanks

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:00:50 PM

0.003$ was a great price to buy a month ago.
I wouldn't buy it above 0.01$.

It is a nice coin anyway.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:03:30 PM

How about SC/BTC?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:04:20 PM

I am thinking about buying some SC for holding it (atleast few months) what SC/BTC point should I buy it? If you have SC then would you share what point did you buy and how long you are holding?

Please let me know your experience

Thanks

In my personal opinion, no price is the right time to buy SC. I have been holding for about a year now just waiting to sell. Finally, it looks like I am going to get a chance here in the near future.

I used to have a lot of hopes for SC, but now I have zero. I wouldn't suggest buying SC to my worst enemy.

Buy it and hold it for any length of time, and you'll end up being a bag holder like a lot of us who bought into SC over the past year.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:07:08 PM

Why not?
That price is still low considering the bitcoin price surge is on the roof. This altcoins will be heavily affected and might go up.
For some reason i believe some of the alts deserves a one dollar per coin.
There is still a lot of room for growth in my own humble opinion.
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

I don't even think you should bother buying Siacoin. There's no point of that coin to even exist. What's the difference if you're going to buy storage from them or Dropbox? There is none. You don't benefit in any way if you buy from them, their prices are even higher than their competitors. There is absolutely no need for a coin like that and it's only a matter of time before it gets forgotten and dumps to 1 digit sats. Do not waste your money on projects like these. Better invest in some that have a real use and benefits from being on the blockchain.
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:12:48 PM

Well... the price has gone up significantly over the past two months. I remember it used to struggle between 0.0035 - 0.0040$... I dont know if it has the "juice" to go even higher (0.015 at the moment)... but all the coins are so volatile... I don`t think anyone can really tell what the future holds  Huh

lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:15:23 PM

Why not?
That price is still low considering the bitcoin price surge is on the roof. This altcoins will be heavily affected and might go up.
For some reason i believe some of the alts deserves a one dollar per coin.
There is still a lot of room for growth in my own humble opinion.

Certainly, your not suggesting that SC will reach the $1 threshold? You MUST have been referring to other altcoins. There is more than 31 BILLION SC in circulation. If it reached $1 in value it would be a top 4 market cap coin. There is about as much of a chance of that happening than there is of the sun not rising tomorrow morning.

Honestly, if your holding SC and hoping for SC to hit the $1 mark -- you'll be waiting indefinitely.  Prepare to be a bag holder for-literally-ever.

Even after a very unusual spike in price over the last month, SC is currently sitting at 86 sats (up from about 45 sats last month). Now is the time to sell, not buy.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:22:00 PM

Well... the price has gone up significantly over the past two months. I remember it used to struggle between 0.0035 - 0.0040$... I dont know if it has the "juice" to go even higher (0.015 at the moment)... but all the coins are so volatile... I don`t think anyone can really tell what the future holds  Huh
Yes whole crypto market is volatile right now and many of the coins are pumped recently without any reason.

Verge used to be in same range of sia but it has been pumped to over 0.07$ lately, so yes SIA can also make bigger moves like that in future. Just hold it patiently but price can also go to another direction if bitcoin will start to pump again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:42:42 PM

You can buy SC right now because it is still undervalued at bottom if we look at its ATH in terms of bitcoin, don't compare it with just fiat value it might get to its bitcoin ATH in future so yes if you are buying it with your bitcoin than buy it.

However I lost so much with SC before when I bought it at peak, bitcoin price started to make bigger runs so its price get dumped in bitcoin just like other alts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: