Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY  (Read 6662 times)
crypto reva

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

Honestly,I do not know, although I remember advertising this project, I can wish him success in growth and upward movement,as many crypt very much pushed her,and she lost her position and confidence,and some projects in General are gone, despite their ambitions and prospects

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

Just have a honest and atleast credible updates and announcement on website, Forum, Channels and Social MEdia accounts. Delays cannot be avoided but a little posting of some updates and team's work will lessen some doubts in the community, both investors and supporters.
mobilinkcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Just have a honest and atleast credible updates and announcement on website, Forum, Channels and Social MEdia accounts. Delays cannot be avoided but a little posting of some updates and team's work will lessen some doubts in the community, both investors and supporters.
We appreciate your feedback.
mobilinkcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered?

We've had a successful ICO. Our team is still working on achieving the projections that were layout on our Road map and whitepaper.
JChemist

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

Dear Mobilink:

Could I ask that you answer various questions not answered in your telegram group over time?

1.  What is the business mailing address of Rob Solidium, CEO of Mobilink?  This was asked in Telegram with only a response that Mobilink has an address in Makati, Philippines.

2.  US Investors were told they would receive a refund in May 2018 due to US Securities Laws?  Many many investors have asked when will refunds be sent?  There have only been ambiguous answers from your Telegram for the last few months.  The most troubling response has been "why should there be a time frame?"  The typical pattern for your telegram admin has been to ask for specific transaction information with no followup.  This is clearly a pattern affecting many people.  Many investors have had no answers to email or telegram for months.

3.   Many investors have asked why their SIM cards have not been delivered.   I am asking that you provide a narrative description of the delay problems.   A general one sentence response that there are delays, given there have been many delays, the most significant of which were fraud and counter fraud claims between you and your ICO manager Tokenget.   I recommend you state if there are production problems, contract delays, something.   

4.  Please clarify if your ICO was registered as a securities sale in Canada.

5.  Please clarify why your Canadian field office for helping investors closed and in general your support for answering questions is inadequate.  (I would be happy to clairfy inadequate if you want blow by blow descriptions of your support treating investor questions with hostility.)

You had no problems issuing press releases to ask for investment money.  Now investors are asking you to respond with status.  Ambiguous statements that you will does not cut it.   You either are a business or a scam.  You have the choice of how people perceive this answer.  It absolute BS that you ask follow delays with delays with never a public explanation.   Especially in light of your public fraud and counter fraud claims with regard to issuing tokens.

If you do not understand what I am talking about, I would be happy to start posting blow by blow conversations on telegram.
Booktransform12

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

I've learned from the wesite and I really want to invest some of my money on the project,but I still need a deeper understanding to invest in the project ico.
mobilinkcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

I've learned from the wesite and I really want to invest some of my money on the project,but I still need a deeper understanding to invest in the project ico.

Our ICO has ended. SIM CARDS will be available soon for purchase when the team confirms the selling price. If interested please email retail@mobilink.io with your name, country, and email address.   
mobilinkcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

Dear Mobilink:

Could I ask that you answer various questions not answered in your telegram group over time?

1.  What is the business mailing address of Rob Solidium, CEO of Mobilink?  This was asked in Telegram with only a response that Mobilink has an address in Makati, Philippines.

2.  US Investors were told they would receive a refund in May 2018 due to US Securities Laws?  Many many investors have asked when will refunds be sent?  There have only been ambiguous answers from your Telegram for the last few months.  The most troubling response has been "why should there be a time frame?"  The typical pattern for your telegram admin has been to ask for specific transaction information with no followup.  This is clearly a pattern affecting many people.  Many investors have had no answers to email or telegram for months.

3.   Many investors have asked why their SIM cards have not been delivered.   I am asking that you provide a narrative description of the delay problems.   A general one sentence response that there are delays, given there have been many delays, the most significant of which were fraud and counter fraud claims between you and your ICO manager Tokenget.   I recommend you state if there are production problems, contract delays, something.   

5.  Please clarify why your Canadian field office for helping investors closed and in general your support for answering questions is inadequate.  (I would be happy to clairfy inadequate if you want blow by blow descriptions of your support treating investor questions with hostility.)

You had no problems issuing press releases to ask for investment money.  Now investors are asking you to respond with status.  Ambiguous statements that you will does not cut it.   You either are a business or a scam.  You have the choice of how people perceive this answer.  It absolute BS that you ask follow delays with delays with never a public explanation.   Especially in light of your public fraud and counter fraud claims with regard to issuing tokens.

If you do not understand what I am talking about, I would be happy to start posting blow by blow conversations on telegram.

Hello,
We understand your frustration at this point. Have you sent an email to receive detail update on your questions asked? If no, please go ahead and do so. We are also working on having more structured and informed updates.
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

We have applied to many exchanges, some we are already approved on and will be announcing them as each listing becomes live.
There are technical and developmental delays, we will be sending out an update via the newsletter on the updated ship date for the Sim cards.
Seattlle

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:44:35 AM

As long as you have your records (eg. transaction ID) to prove your purchase, then there will be no issue. We also have our records of the investors that qualify for a SIM card.
We have applied to many exchanges, some we are already approved on and will be announcing them as each listing becomes live
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:45:14 AM

Where the SIMs are concerned, there are technical and developmental delays. We'll be sending out an update via the newsletter on the updated ship date for the Sim cards. As for your tokens, please PM me so we can speak further.
Alonsotorres909

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

Today you have to start pre-ICO. Why do not you have an official media channel available? This is very strange, especially on the eve of the beginning of the sale. I went through two links from your website. On medium site "This page is unavailable"
mobilinkcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

Today you have to start pre-ICO. Why do not you have an official media channel available? This is very strange, especially on the eve of the beginning of the sale. I went through two links from your website. On medium site "This page is unavailable"

Our ICO Sale has ended. We have several medium where you can contact us or see updates, all links listed on the right corner on our website are working, which leads you directly to the page. Here is the link to our website: https://mobilink.io/
exfilesx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

You can research all the advisors, their information is readily available for the public, There's not much we can do to convince you than to do your own research to feel a sense of satisfaction. If you are still not comfortable then we can understand..
zick

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

Dear Mobilink:

Hello,
We understand your frustration at this point. Have you sent an email to receive detail update on your questions asked? If no, please go ahead and do so. We are also working on having more structured and informed updates.

So, Legit or Scam project?
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

The frustration is understood. However, we are trying to keep up with our promises & that takes work & updates are sent out when there's an update, but our apologies if we don't respond to your every question (even if the answers are present in the FAQs or pinned msg) right away. We will work on it.
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

As stated in the response "technical & developmental", but the team is working on resolving them & there has been progress, but you gotta keep in mind these are a whole lot sims that are being worked on.
there are more important issues at hand that need quite alot of attention. However, as stated the chat & newsletter problems will be addressed as we understand that there needs to be balance.
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

There are technical and developmental delays, we will be sending out an update via the newsletter on the updated ship date for the Sim cards.
He mentioned being open & transparent. We have indeed been as open & transparent as we can be.
ZaYeelim

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

Name represents itself with no issue. Innovation and useability are The venturing stones required for ubiquity and maintainability exceptionally in the crypto world. To give clients free telephone charges (or even pay clients) in light of their telephone use, incorporating how they cooperate with publicizing systems over their telephones, is a genuinely welcome offer.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: