Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are we in the bubble  (Read 90 times)
traderperspective (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:57:13 PM

The title might imply that I am bearish, though I want to stress this is NOT the case. I am very bullish on crypto, however I am also accepting the fact that we are in a bubble. This is not necessarily negative, I think all major innovations are going through bubbles in order to pick the winners at last, and I do NOT view crypto as the tulip mania, more like internet adoption.

The big question is: where are we in this bubble? Are we in the very beginning thus we can expect the market to go higher for a couple of more years, of course with some pull backs along the way. Or are we in the mature phase, or in the very end?
Personally, I believe we are in the phase where major adoption is about to happen, and I see the market of 2018 is going to be wonderful. However, I am looking for other peoples opinions. What is your belief?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:15:46 PM

No one honestly really knows, but here's my guess: I personally think the bubble is going to pop soon. We've what? Pretty much tripled in price in a single month? That's really too much. I could really see a sharp drop(though hopefully not lower than $5,000), as we've had alot lot of weak hands from clueless investors (even some guys grandma probably went full FOMO). The huge number of "bitcoin will make me rich!" investors will probably have a sort of domino effect of selling offers after a drop in price, hence making the drop alot bigger.

- just my 2 satoshis

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:37:53 PM

No one honestly really knows, but here's my guess: I personally think the bubble is going to pop soon. We've what? Pretty much tripled in price in a single month? That's really too much. I could really see a sharp drop(though hopefully not lower than $5,000), as we've had alot lot of weak hands from clueless investors (even some guys grandma probably went full FOMO). The huge number of "bitcoin will make me rich!" investors will probably have a sort of domino effect of selling offers after a drop in price, hence making the drop alot bigger.

- just my 2 satoshis

$5,000 is too low, I think $10,000 could be a strong support, there are way too many investors with waaay too much fiat ready to buy, and $10,000 is an attractive entry point now, which may pull enough traction to keep growing from there.

$7,500 was the previous highs at the double top before we went parabolic, that's as low as I see it.

But this could be the START of the real parabolic move for all we know. Remember that bubbles are impossible to discern in a completely new asset class that's limited in amount forever... good luck with that, id rather not risk my position and just hodl and buy the dip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: