Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone doesn't like cryptsy...  (Read 3006 times)
Wolf0 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1002

It was only the wind.

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:00:44 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 03:17:18 AM by Wolf0

NaN.
BobMarley

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:14:01 AM

its getting ddosed to

ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:15:21 AM

Better than the Russians that require bribes to add coins.

That being said, the website is pretty funny.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
diatonic

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:25:12 AM

So much butthurt.

#bitcoin-otc ratings: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=diatonic | Tips: 1DiATonicgGnUcsH6NpSuCEDwRRW3wecgs
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:26:36 AM

if you click the link, you eventually end up at mcxnow.. LOL. they are butthurt they've seen their profit dwindle since cryptsy opened

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
BobMarley

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:55:15 AM

lol now craptsy is down

broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:12:24 AM

Not for me.... Cool

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
RustyShackleford1950

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:14:34 AM

How does adding coins decrease the stability?

On keyboard, the big d, rusty shackleford
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:15:35 AM

Looks down to me, TCP reset
thekidcoin

Activity: 308

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:42:24 AM

Obviously whoever made craptsy.com has a part in the DDOS. 

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:46:20 AM

Created today according to whois
broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:47:02 AM

If you click the bottom link you will eventually end up on mcxNow, Lulz!

YES I UNDERSTAND THE RISKS AND WANT TO GO TO CRYPTSY.COM

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:53:23 AM

gox sux ballz

this is lulz

haters gonna hate

bigV and J are still raking in commission from 20K trades a day EVEN WITH DDOS FAGGOT ATTEMPTS D:
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:55:17 AM

gox sux ballz

this is lulz

haters gonna hate

bigV and J are still raking in commission from 20K trades a day EVEN WITH DDOS FAGGOT ATTEMPTS D:

cryptsy is the shit. mcxnow, btc-e and vircurex are now has beens.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
digitalindustry

Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 06:09:24 AM

Ha ha that's pretty funny , obviously a competitor , I'd personally take that as a compliment if I was Vern.

Crypstys biggest risk trying to negotiate with the USA, those poor guys believe in the Government I suspect , and feel that perhaps they confuse belief with reality  , and that fact will give them some free pass , unfortunately that Government  has a motive and stake in not seeing Cryptocurrency ever succeed .

I predict that cryptsy will find it much more difficult to ever do fiat transactions , this naturally give an advantage to exchanges that are not US based.

As these exchanges will deal in all fiat transactions in the so-called " transitional period" .

As the net risk is low for the user , the equation is pushed this way , so to explain that , ..

the user is just transferring Cryptocurrency to fiat for some reason , they will not hold either capital at the exchanges , so for example these exchanges don't need to have the appearance of rock solid entities , just the basics , such as BTCe does now.

That's the market , to say it's otherwise is like saying the US won't go to war again and won't sponsor terrorists in the name of protecting the USD , so they do these things and threaten a very broad large conflict involving the Russian federation whom is not looking for a war anywhere , yet you think they won't just step on an exchange like cryptsy ? Like it didn't exist?

Cryptsy would be smart to build up capital and name and brand recognition as it has done , I like it's format the best , it is probably the best looking exchange .

After you have enough capital and resources I'd Snowden style skip town and set up shop in Shanghai or st Petersburg.

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 06:12:42 AM

When Gox finally falls over under pressure , I predict that BTCe will be the number one exchange for crypto in the world , that will then leave room for others to follow .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:49:52 AM

That guy is really too free wasting time and money on a domain
usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 07:00:52 AM

if you click the link, you eventually end up at mcxnow.. LOL. they are butthurt they've seen their profit dwindle since cryptsy opened

I don't think so. Its more about ego than anything else.

But the winning page is mcxnow, not cryptsy. Cryptsy works terribly lately, while mcxnow works flawlessly no matter how many users are using the site. If the trend continue, mcxnow should take significant share of the crypto market.
HuuHachu

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 07:36:06 AM

I don't think so. Its more about ego than anything else.

But the winning page is mcxnow, not cryptsy. Cryptsy works terribly lately, while mcxnow works flawlessly no matter how many users are using the site. If the trend continue, mcxnow should take significant share of the crypto market.

but mcxnow probably has only a fraction of the number of users cryptsy has ...
(not sure, just an opinion, would like to see actual numbers)

Also in my understanding, mcxnow was launched for mincoin, so this makes it look shady to me. If you don't remember, mincoin was a scam by the textbook (superblocks during the instamine at the beginning, lol). At that time, the usual exchanges would not accept it and building mcxnow was probably the solution they found to dump early.

noble: 9mKQpsfLeabjFsPv3YR9zYoAVymDPyfjCp
usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 07:42:51 AM

but mcxnow probably has only a fraction of the number of users cryptsy has ...
(not sure, just an opinion, would like to see actual numbers)

Also in my understanding, mcxnow was launched for mincoin, so this makes it look shady to me. If you don't remember, mincoin was a scam by the textbook (superblocks during the instamine at the beginning, lol). At that time, the usual exchanges would not accept it and building mcxnow was probably the solution they found to dump early.

I have no data about cryptsy traffic. Mcx didnt have much volume before adding primecoin. Now things changed.

About mincoin,...  I was very vocal about that coin (that it is a scam etc). But since nobody forces us to use this coin, we can freely use exchange to trade with other coins.

I was pointing out at the performance. While mcxnow can handle many users and probably has more volume on primecoin than cryptsy, cryptsy work like s... lately. I hope they fix the problem.

Also, I was never banned or anything for shittalking or trolling or expressing opinion on mcxnow. That happened on cryptsy. And I was vocal about scamcoins on both sites.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: