Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:07:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Modum [MOD] - safe haven in case of a crash?  (Read 130 times)
Riddler1978 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:25:12 PM

I follow the crypto space since the beginning of 2017 and was always confused how coins without any real world use case can be worth so much money and explode from one day to another. Part of my portfolio is high risk invesment, but I want to be sure to save at least some of it in case of a crash. I've analysed all the "gold backed" coins in the market, but none of them convinced me so far. After some time I found Modum, which is not a cryptocurrency nor a token but an actual security. They try to solve a big problem on the pharma marked (supply chain) and started developing sensors to measure temperature during transportation. They already filed a patent for their technology and did pilots with various companys. In Q1 2018 they expect to enter mass production of their sensors. The tokens price also didn't pump during this months crazy growth (moreover, their raised funds are currently worth more than what they are evaluated at the moment). And even better, as soon as they get profitable, they will pay out dividends (in eth) to tokenholders. For me, this is a safe bet, I don't want to have crazy growths from one day to another, I prefere stable, organic growth. I think in case of a crash, this would be one of the few safe havens out there.

What do you think about it?
Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:17:18 PM

If there is "safe" heaven then for me that would be tether Wink
ladymarian

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:29:41 PM

Personally I'm 50% on MODUM, stored in MyEtherWallet. They can't pay you out dividends if you keep them on an exchange. So yes, I think they will grow a lot the next year.
Riddler1978 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

As I assumed, MOD hold it's during the 'crash'. I still think this is one of the few opportunities to invest into something with real value (in two days they will present their mass production ready sensor at the CES). Probably one of the last opportunities to get on the train.
Riddler1978 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

And it's gone Smiley almost x6 since my first post
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:35:30 PM

MODUM is my absolute favourite project. They already have got closed contracts with $5+ billion revenue logistics provider and joined the Trusted IoT Alliance. And that is only the beginning of a big project for the pharmaceutical industry.

Read about MODUM and you will be convinced for sure!
ladymarian

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

Well! Even in this bloodbath it is behaving very good!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: