Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps  (Read 3023 times)
Six Doigts

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:55:11 PM

SagaCoin looks like one of the most promising if you are looking for a very low market cap.

Otherwise i would say Xspec, Sumokoin, DeepOnion and Phore but they are all pretty high already

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

How about Zoin and ODN?
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

SagaCoin looks like one of the most promising if you are looking for a very low market cap.

Otherwise i would say Xspec, Sumokoin, DeepOnion and Phore but they are all pretty high already

Sounds like a scam to me just as DeepOnion that you mention.

I mean SagaCoin on their website says:

"We aim to build a global payment platform that cryptocurrency is not only for tech-savvy people. We wish SagaCoin will be used widely in every city in the world."

Yeah of course we all wish everyone uses OUR cryptocurrency in the world, every mom, dad, child uses SagaCoin. Whatever. Typical scammer promise.

Xspec i am a bit confused about. It gets almost TOO MUCH hype here on bitcointalk, do they pay people to hype it here even when they dont have a sig? It might be good I cant really say.

What definitely is good is COLX and ZOIN as both are community projects made by a lot of people without anyone controlling it/wanting to get rich from it.. just like Bitcoin in its early days.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

Sounds like a scam to me just as DeepOnion that you mention.

I mean SagaCoin on their website says:

"We aim to build a global payment platform that cryptocurrency is not only for tech-savvy people. We wish SagaCoin will be used widely in every city in the world."

Yeah of course we all wish everyone uses OUR cryptocurrency in the world, every mom, dad, child uses SagaCoin. Whatever. Typical scammer promise.

Xspec i am a bit confused about. It gets almost TOO MUCH hype here on bitcointalk, do they pay people to hype it here even when they dont have a sig? It might be good I cant really say.

What definitely is good is COLX and ZOIN as both are community projects made by a lot of people without anyone controlling it/wanting to get rich from it.. just like Bitcoin in its early days.

Yeah Zoin is a good coin
JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:47:49 PM

dont just believe this guy. you must have your opinion. I dont like privacy coin even I support anonymous but privacy coin support for criminal

nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:02:39 PM

dont just believe this guy. you must have your opinion. I dont like privacy coin even I support anonymous but privacy coin support for criminal

this is pretty naive thinking to be honest.

Criminals could also use fiat money...but do you really want stranger crazy guys getting infos about you for paying something?

Sometimes privacy should be important...for anyone! not only criminals
muenze

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:04:55 PM

In some countries in europe, you cannot even pay for things anymore in CASH above 2000€. The governments do this because they want to weaken the "black market" / tax evasion / people working without paying taxes and so on.

But there was studies done on this by universities. The fact is that such limits actually WEAKEN trust in governments and people hide even more money. What does this tell us? Government employees are usually not that intelligent and have no REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE.

So if there is privacy coins where people can store value in,without having to hide their money in planes to switzerland, singapore or cayman islands tax heavens, i think its a good thing. As it actually takes the criminal, hiding aspect away and it forces governments TO BRING BETTER, EASIER, BETTER TAX LAWS. Its ridiculous. Even tax experts dont understand all the different, complex tax laws nowadays. How could average joe?

So i think a free market is the best solution and so are privacy coins. If there is better tax laws, people will be GLAD and HAPPY to invest theri money (coins) in the free market to create jobs, growth and other real value. But as long as governments think they can OPPRESS and blackmail their citizens, all privacy coins, tax heavens and so on will only GROW and people will lose EVEN MORE trust in governments.

So there is only one answer, and its that governments start working FOR the people, not against them. Privacy coins will help with this on the long run, you just need to have the vision to see this, and understand the markets, and with privacy coins now you dont have to fly to cayman islands anymore and work with shady bankers, you can just put your money in a crypto and even have a great return in most cases. So to counter this, governments will be FORCED to bring better tax laws, how is that a bad thing?

USA is already doing it btw with their huge tax reform, so will europe. Of course its not ONLY because of privacy coins, but i KNOW it does play a huge part and privacy coins as Colx, Zoin, Monero, ZCash will only keep growing BIGGER until governments get SMART.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

hey. dont you have a company? or you just a worker or something? you must be know protect data is important. even transaction. If you know you buy stuff from who and price? what will be next? think carefully about it

muenze

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:59:50 AM

I am suprised so few privacy coins get mentioned. Because some people always tell me "but there is so many privacy coins". Does not seem true at all. I looked thru 30 or so and that seem to be all. The best I think are Colx (once people find out it will also have some Raiblocks features, the market will go crazy), Zoin and Linda. I do like Monero, Verge too but they already went up 5000%. I wonder what makes people think they can go 5000% up AGAIN. Thats ridiculous.

MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:54:50 PM

Check  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY
What is mobilink?
WHITE PAPER : https://mobilink.io/Mobilink-Whitepaper.pdf
REFERRAL : https://mobilink.io/dashboard/signup.php
COINTELEGRAPH: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/biggest-ico-ever-mobilink-coming-soon-jan-2018
TELEGRAPH : https://www.t.me/mobilinkcoin

MOBILINK Network is the 1st Decentralized Mobile Telecom Provider and has now launched the MOBILINK-COIN, making it the only border-less and decentralized telecom network, using Ethereum Smart Contract based blockchain technology with our unique algorithm to calculate Ad revenue sharing and Proof of Work.

MOBILINK-COIN will eliminate all mobile monthly fees to users, by replacing your current mobile SIM card with a MOBILINK-SIM Card. The revenue that’s currently generated from user’s monthly voice/data service fee will be replaced by revenue from digital advertising. In fact, revenues generated from digital mobile ads per user are forecasted to be more than 235% of mobile monthly fee revenues by 2021. This will allow MOBILINK-Network and its COIN holders to earn more in MOBILINK-COINS than what they would currently pay in monthly mobile service fees.
For more information check our website and whitepaper 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MOBILINKICO/
bitcointalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2614818.msg26607277#msg26607277
linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mobilinkcoin/

simsamsum

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:59:51 PM

John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps outside of the top 200.  I believe the coins with a low circulating supply and decent volume have potential for huge gains in 2018.  Here are my top 3 outside the top 200 in no particular order.  Let's hear everyone else's

1) Spectre (XSPEC) "The reasoning is: - It is PoSv3 so its very fast - 60 sec transactions - It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses - It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool - It is first ever coin that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks (instead of looking like TOR traffic) - It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)
GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT: They have professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible.
As some people pointed out, they will have in Q12018 best tech, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos."

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

Spectre is a privacy coin that is so under the radar that it's laughable.  They should probably be competing with Monero at the moment because their privacy tech is amazing.  This one will take off when it reaches the top 100 and people understand how good the tech is.  A much needed update to the website is coming.  Also, XSPEC does stake.

Spectre has a Circulating Supply of around 20 million

They have an update that's in the works that's supposed to make them more private than Monero.  Learn more about it on their Slack or reddit.

2) Phore-PHR: This link tells most of what you need to understand about Phore.

https://medium.com/@ainsleyh/phore-may-become-a-very-big-deal-in-cryptos-and-a-libertarians-paradise-4283c7563598

Phore is a masternode staking coin with Zerocoin technology.  As I'm writing this Phore has just gone up over 150 percent in the last couple of days.  They are listed on Cryptopia and Coinsexchange with plans to hit other exchanges soon.  When this happens lookout!!! If you think 150 percent was a big movement then you don't understand Phore.  Phore potentially could be a Dash with a Decentralized marketplace mixed in with alot of other things the team has under it's sleaves.  The community is also uncomparable.  The decentralized marketplace mixed in with Zerocoin tech is huge.  Think about it.

Circulating Supply: Around 8 million....It needs to be updated on coinmarketcap.

3) Sumokoin- Monero's relative that most people don't know about.  It's on cryptopia and livecoin and it's a great mining coin.  They've even created their own miner site that helps mine Sumo, Monero, and Aeon which is another undervalued fork of Monero.  This one's just sitting at one dollar and a quarter somehow with a very small circulating supply of only 2.7 million.  "What makes Sumokoin different then Monero?
It's younger and therefore, no historic issues (like old linkable txes), too many hardforks etc.
Sumokoin is secured from day one, there would be very, very, very difficult for anyone who try to track any transaction by blockchain analysis.
The untraceability is not optional, not by a "master node", it's built-in.
It has a default minimum ringsize value of 12 increasing anonymity and protecting from blockchain-analysis.
Sumokoin's unlinkability and untraceability guarantees the coin's future."

Honorable mention: HUSH.  They have some of the best privacy features available being a fork of ZCASH.  The overall team needs to get their act together quickly otherwise they will miss the boat.  If they manage to get it together HUSH can one day hit it big. 

expect deeponion to see similar gains
cryptogiirl

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:33:57 PM

What about cloakcoin?  I've heard this coin offers a very strong layer of anonymity much like monero.  Any thoughts from others on this coin would be helpful.
alink

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

Dash, Monero, Zcash
adamski

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:38:39 PM

1. Sumokoin
2. XSPEC
3. maybe zoin
mcafeeisascam

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

If you want 50x-100x you need Anoncoins still low with huge communities as

1. Zoin
2. Colx
3. Monero

Monero is high but very good project. I invest in Monero when it was still $2.Zoin is the future next to Monero. Colx got a lot of potential too.

Those are the best privacy coins with real devs and teams which are not scams as deepOnion, so if you want real community powered coins then you need to invest in Monero, Zoin, Colx. Pivx and ZCash are good too but expensive now and Zoin will be much bigger than them some day.
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:38:38 PM

Here are my top three:

1) saga
2) xspec
3) zen

All with low marketcap with great potential.

MahdiMaza

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

Leviar XLC
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:02:13 PM

tho i dont know much about this "Deeponion" it seems to have serious steam for privacy coins
My vote goes to Zcoin tho or the classic XMR
XMR is capable of perfect anon TX's, we really dont NEED another one, it also has the brand already
Zcoin is the only true "zcoin" as zcash itself "COULD" suffer from the "toxic waste" problem

time will tell. i also believe there's room for more than one

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:19:04 PM

Privacy coin is the future Yes Anon coins should be one of those best investment that look for. I love Monero and Zcash as well but alot of privacy are showing their competency!

AlexeyB

Activity: 169
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

Only one coin has Stealth Addresses and PoS (Proof-of-stake) - SpectreCoin.

1. The best: PoS+Stealth addresses+RingSig: SpectreCoin (XSPEC)
2. Good: PoW+Stealth addresses+RingSig: Monero, Bytecoin
3. Medium: PoW+Stealth addresses+Mixing: Zclassic, Zcash
3. Not privacy: PoS+Mixing without Stealth addresses: PivX
4. Not privacy and unreliable decentralization: PoW+Mixing without Stealth addresses: Verge, Dash

- Only coins with Stealth addresses and Ring-signatures is truly privacy coin.

- PoS better than PoW: PoS in Spectrecoin is much greater tech than PoW in Monero, so for example Ethereum dreams to move from PoW to PoS:
http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/09/25/ethereum-may-upgrade-proof-stake-2018-says-vitalik-buterin
https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Proof-of-Stake-FAQ

- Ring Signatures better than Mixing: Mixing is basically obfuscating the source of funds; there is a lot of academic research showing that it is often possible to trace transactions even when mixing takes place. Spectrecoin uses ring signatures, which are information-theoretically private - it's impossible to know which key in the ring was the source of funds. The blockchain is obfuscated through mixing - when you broadcast a transaction, anyone performing surveillance on your network connection (e.g. government, either targeted at you or "dragnet" style surveillance of an entire population) can see the transaction being broadcasted.

My Spectrecoin (XSPEC) stealth-address - just tell me how much money do I have?:
smYoRN5Kna3jo3eeAnrqoDECzG59WDajtsNZHMGZEaA9sxEYwtQDZUnGBCKM5BmXBVU4K6vKH7b6s4X oNiV7yJB8vDkhzq6HjsfMbp
https://hsto.org/webt/xe/0k/rx/xe0krx5nagvcqcec4-hoqeuzlrc.jpeg
- You can't see my money - on Stealth Addresses
- You can't trace my money - due to Ring Signatures - sending from such addresses can be signed by any user from several dozen and you don't know who actually sent the money. This is the same as Ring-Sig in Monero, and Ring-Sig much greater tech than Mixing in a Verge, Dash, Zcash...
Monero is a PoW+stealth addresses, PivX is PoS but hasn't stealth addresses, and only Spectrecion is already PoS v3 + stealth addresses.

Also about public blockchain explorer for privacy coins, so Monero's  blockchain is public - and it doesn't say anything: https://moneroexplorer.com/tx/84ea5936b2864709fe21ece3be8cb683d356f1f83cb5851ecbd4ee104012c583
stealth address: b5ada231ffb6e1a83430e038847e91e6d734d6bc58287b4e693f12823732f947
amount: 5.532506139280 XMR

Verge (XVG) only today added Stealth-addresses (Wraith Protocol) after that Verge has fucked his users - "‘Privacy Coin’ Verge is Allegedly Leaking Users’ IP Addresses": https://news.bitcoin.com/privacy-coin-verge-allegedly-leaking-users-ip-addresses/
http://xvg.keff.org/
https://twitter.com/fuzzbawls/status/942931947260493824

So now:

1. The best: PoS+Stealth addresses+RingSig: SpectreCoin (XSPEC)
2. Good: PoW+Stealth addresses+RingSig: Monero, Bytecoin
3. Medium: PoW+Stealth addresses+Mixing: Zclassic, Zcash, Verge
3. Not privacy: PoS+Mixing without Stealth addresses: PivX
4. Not privacy and unreliable decentralization: PoW+Mixing without Stealth addresses: Dash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: