Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps  (Read 3023 times)
Christopher40 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:41:06 PM

John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps outside of the top 200.  I believe the coins with a low circulating supply and decent volume have potential for huge gains in 2018.  Here are my top 3 outside the top 200 in no particular order.  Let's hear everyone else's

1) Spectre (XSPEC) "The reasoning is: - It is PoSv3 so its very fast - 60 sec transactions - It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses - It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool - It is first ever coin that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks (instead of looking like TOR traffic) - It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)
GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT: They have professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible.
As some people pointed out, they will have in Q12018 best tech, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos."

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

Spectre is a privacy coin that is so under the radar that it's laughable.  They should probably be competing with Monero at the moment because their privacy tech is amazing.  This one will take off when it reaches the top 100 and people understand how good the tech is.  A much needed update to the website is coming.  Also, XSPEC does stake.

Spectre has a Circulating Supply of around 20 million

They have an update that's in the works that's supposed to make them more private than Monero.  Learn more about it on their Slack or reddit.

2) Phore-PHR: This link tells most of what you need to understand about Phore.

https://medium.com/@ainsleyh/phore-may-become-a-very-big-deal-in-cryptos-and-a-libertarians-paradise-4283c7563598

Phore is a masternode staking coin with Zerocoin technology.  As I'm writing this Phore has just gone up over 150 percent in the last couple of days.  They are listed on Cryptopia and Coinsexchange with plans to hit other exchanges soon.  When this happens lookout!!! If you think 150 percent was a big movement then you don't understand Phore.  Phore potentially could be a Dash with a Decentralized marketplace mixed in with alot of other things the team has under it's sleaves.  The community is also uncomparable.  The decentralized marketplace mixed in with Zerocoin tech is huge.  Think about it.

Circulating Supply: Around 8 million....It needs to be updated on coinmarketcap.

3) Sumokoin- Monero's relative that most people don't know about.  It's on cryptopia and livecoin and it's a great mining coin.  They've even created their own miner site that helps mine Sumo, Monero, and Aeon which is another undervalued fork of Monero.  This one's just sitting at one dollar and a quarter somehow with a very small circulating supply of only 2.7 million.  "What makes Sumokoin different then Monero?
It's younger and therefore, no historic issues (like old linkable txes), too many hardforks etc.
Sumokoin is secured from day one, there would be very, very, very difficult for anyone who try to track any transaction by blockchain analysis.
The untraceability is not optional, not by a "master node", it's built-in.
It has a default minimum ringsize value of 12 increasing anonymity and protecting from blockchain-analysis.
Sumokoin's unlinkability and untraceability guarantees the coin's future."

Honorable mention: HUSH.  They have some of the best privacy features available being a fork of ZCASH.  The overall team needs to get their act together quickly otherwise they will miss the boat.  If they manage to get it together HUSH can one day hit it big. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:04:53 PM

Exactly sumokoin  Smiley

nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:43:58 PM

1) Zencash

its not just a privacy payment but also a privacy platform! using end to end encryption its safer than Monero. (no matter what monero fanboys say...CIA tracked it back once...can do it again)

2) zcash

the father of the best encryption with its zk-snarks

3) monero

because its widely used and therefore got a high price. marketing makes it
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:09:18 PM

PIVX: Wasn't this one just like Dash but with the Zerocoin protocol and also without the big premine of Dash? it has masternods, which is always attractive to make passive gains with.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/

ODN: Another one that I've seen being promoted around. Has encrypted in-built communication system, I guess handy if you want to buy some drugs with it...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/obsidian/

xxmetalmartyrxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:15:36 PM

Bulwark (BWK). A fork of a stable version of PIVX with a great community, dev team and vision. Not shilling, just saying with a 3 mil marketcap; the sky's the limit.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:42:08 PM

It's hard to top the OP in terms of naming three privacy coins, outside of the top 200, that are primed to move up through the ranks.  Those kind of hidden gems are rare indeed, and (in my opinion) are THE surest ticket to life-changing gains in the coming months of anything that is out there (though, of course, nothing is certain).

Of the three named in the OP, I have my money on Spectrecoin, and have had since this summer.  Spectrecoin is a fast rising star, with robust privacy and anonymity tech, low circulating supply, and several exciting developments on the near term horizon - and, boy is it starting to show.  Word of this coin has been getting out, thanks to a community-driven grassroots marketing campaign, and it has sharply outperformed Bitcoin for going on a week now.  It is still deeply undervalued given its tech and low supply; other first rate privacy coins range from $40 to nearly $400.  It is only a matter of time now before XSPEC catches up; right now you can still pick these babies up for under $2, but that is liable to literally change overnight.

As always, do your own research:
You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come say "Hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:43:21 PM

Mcafee will build his own coin with UNIVERSA.. thats the best bet for lowcap product
AshCoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:49:50 PM

I’ve been holding all 3 (sumo, xspec and as of a couple weeks ago phore).  Bullish on all of them although sumo is my biggest bag.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:54 PM

Well,

I'm going to Add Onion to the mix,

Its a new coin, active developers, no ICO distribution so goes back to the original bitcoin roots.

If they keep up with the roadmap and implement Smart contracts and the Deep Send feature, it will be a very strong privacy contender.

I also hold allot of Verge, but thats not really small cap anymore lol. Almost choked on my tea when I was looking at my folio app and noticed it had gone up 50x since I bought lol.
allcryptominer

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:23:20 PM

1) Zencash

its not just a privacy payment but also a privacy platform! using end to end encryption its safer than Monero. (no matter what monero fanboys say...CIA tracked it back once...can do it again)

2) zcash

3) monero

I agree that those 3 coins are great but why are you listing them in this thread when OP specifically asked for low market cap coins below top 200?

Zencash is around position 100.

Bulwark (BWK). A fork of a stable version of PIVX with a great community, dev team and vision. Not shilling, just saying with a 3 mil marketcap; the sky's the limit.

I can't see Bulwark go anywhere unfortunaly. I was mining it for awhile because the profitablity was good but it's just a premine shit coin.
Razorbeam

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:49:20 PM

1) Zencash

2) zcash

3) monero

FACT.....these are great coins. So take all that lovely privacy and anonymity functionality and sprinkle a little more and you get Xspec. It is about 200th the price of Monero and has just exploded 400% Even with your portfolio above, I challenge you to find a compelling reason not to have Spectrecoin in your portfolio, especially at these prices $1.60-$2.20.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:52:35 AM

John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps outside of the top 200.  I believe the coins with a low circulating supply and decent volume have potential for huge gains in 2018.  Here are my top 3 outside the top 200 in no particular order.  Let's hear everyone else's

1) Spectre (XSPEC) "The reasoning is: - It is PoSv3 so its very fast - 60 sec transactions - It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses - It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool - It is first ever coin that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks (instead of looking like TOR traffic) - It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)
GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT: They have professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible.
As some people pointed out, they will have in Q12018 best tech, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos."

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

Spectre is a privacy coin that is so under the radar that it's laughable.  They should probably be competing with Monero at the moment because their privacy tech is amazing.  This one will take off when it reaches the top 100 and people understand how good the tech is.  A much needed update to the website is coming.  Also, XSPEC does stake.

They have an update that's in the works that's supposed to make them more private than Monero.  Learn more about it on their Slack or reddit.

https://medium.com/@ainsleyh/phore-may-become-a-very-big-deal-in-cryptos-and-a-libertarians-paradise-4283c7563598

Phore is a masternode staking coin with Zerocoin technology.  As I'm writing this Phore has just gone up over 150 percent in the last couple of days.  They are listed on Cryptopia and Coinsexchange with plans to hit other exchanges soon.  When this happens lookout!!! If you think 150 percent was a big movement then you don't understand Phore.  Phore potentially could be a Dash with a Decentralized marketplace mixed in with alot of other things the team has under it's sleaves.  The community is also uncomparable.  The decentralized marketplace mixed in with Zerocoin tech is huge.  Think about it.

Circulating Supply: Around 8 million....It needs to be updated on coinmarketcap.

3) Sumokoin- Monero's relative that most people don't know about.  It's on cryptopia and livecoin and it's a great mining coin.  They've even created their own miner site that helps mine Sumo, Monero, and Aeon which is another undervalued fork of Monero.  This one's just sitting at one dollar and a quarter somehow with a very small circulating supply of only 2.7 million.  "What makes Sumokoin different then Monero?
It's younger and therefore, no historic issues (like old linkable txes), too many hardforks etc.
Sumokoin is secured from day one, there would be very, very, very difficult for anyone who try to track any transaction by blockchain analysis.
It has a default minimum ringsize value of 12 increasing anonymity and protecting from blockchain-analysis.

Honorable mention: HUSH.  They have some of the best privacy features available being a fork of ZCASH.  The overall team needs to get their act together quickly otherwise they will miss the boat.  If they manage to get it together HUSH can one day hit it big. 
Monero is one of the coins that can help people build more support for the coins that have that feature on them.
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:30:35 AM

Spectre.

Great technical advantages,
it can be used anywhere, integrated with TOR, fully anonymous.
Love it.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:19:26 AM

Spectre.

Great technical advantages,
it can be used anywhere, integrated with TOR, fully anonymous.
Love it.

Wow, now many people talking about the Spectre coin which has great future and the potential it has. Previously very few people talking about this Spectre and they has very good road map and Spectre will join to the list of coins which is tradable very soon.
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:56:52 AM

I'm gonna go with

1. Deep Onion
2. Monero
3. Zcash

to some degree all coins are about privacy as there is no name anywhere but if I could chose something with extra protection layers I would go this way Smiley Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yizhi2632438

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:02:36 AM

Deep Onion  Deep Onion  Deep Onion
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:27:28 PM

John mcafee didn't know about zcoin, or may be xvg gave them decent stash for his editorial review/thought/tweet(feel free to call it bribe, I wont mind, but mcafee might mind ;-) )

TSVHoff

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:10:31 PM

cloakcoin, only 5M supply (less than Dash), currently the code of their new tech ENIGMA is being audited by a security company COGNOSEC, after the audit it will be opensource and it will reach 50$, its now sitting at 15$ with order book looking very bullish

actually McAfee also mentioned CloakCoin when someone asked him about:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941005207487557632
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:25:21 PM

Mcafee is probably correct. I believed all anon coins should be valuable since 2015. I think there are only 2 exceptional candidates to this: Verge and Spectre. Monero and Dash are already great.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:30:07 PM

Sumokoin has such a low cap so it could easy do a x5-10-20-40. A little could go a long way
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

I gotta go with with Deeponiom. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a fanboy lol. The devs are extremely active and even more importantly, it has grown such a huge community in such a short amount of time. It's only going up from here.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:17:04 PM

Xvg, Xspecs, Deep Onion (Though I heard about it that its a scam but Idk what is the truth)
astana_kz_2014

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:20:19 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 07:44:31 AM by astana_kz_2014

John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps outside of the top 200.  I believe the coins with a low circulating supply and decent volume have potential for huge gains in 2018.  Here are my top 3 outside the top 200 in no particular order.  Let's hear everyone else's

Spectre is a privacy coin that is so under the radar that it's laughable.  They should probably be competing with Monero at the moment because their privacy tech is amazing.  This one will take off when it reaches the top 100 and people understand how good the tech is.  A much needed update to the website is coming.  Also, XSPEC does stake.

They have an update that's in the works that's supposed to make them more private than Monero.  Learn more about it on their Slack or reddit.

Security must be comprehensive.
1) The best project = SpectreCoin XSPEC = http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

2) If we talk about a project that is just gaining popularity - Zoin ZOI PoW- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085112

3) Phore - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909
TSVHoff

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:00:03 PM

CloakCoin went from 6$ to 15$ just because the devs sent the new code for ENIGMA to be audited by COGNOSEC.

after the audit and realease to OpenSource, it will reach 50$ really quickly with such low supply of 5M coins. (Dash has 7M)
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:48:33 PM

i'm not good in tech details, more involved in trading part. from my side monero and zencash are definitely solid investment and spectre is very promising among young projects.
but what about TPAY? TokenPay marketing team is positioning it as the most secure coin but i don't see a single mention of it in this thread.

TSVHoff

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:51:28 PM

it is anon? cause op ask for anon coins with low supply
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:55:53 PM

Xvg, Xspecs, Deep Onion (Though I heard about it that its a scam but Idk what is the truth)

XVG is dogecoin with thor... (or originally called DOGECOINDARK IN 2016).

Don´t fool the people with verge...

A coin that has a RICH LIST exposing balances is not understading what privacy means

https://verge-blockchain.info/richlist
srqrebel

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:12:18 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 11:26:48 PM by srqrebel

i'm not good in tech details, more involved in trading part. from my side monero and zencash are definitely solid investment and spectre is very promising among young projects.
but what about TPAY? TokenPay marketing team is positioning it as the most secure coin but i don't see a single mention of it in this thread.

TokenPay is the opposite of anonymous.  They partner with the old guard - the banking system - and are thus subject to strict KYC laws.  Besides, they take your personal information as a condition of joining their network.

Do not make the mistake of conflating "secure" with "anonymous."

(Speaking of secure: Tokenpay chose Spectrecoin's wallet design - which is based on the Shadowcash wallet but has Spectrecoin's signature technology integrated - to adopt as their own.  That tells you who is on the cutting edge of "secure.")

Spectrecoin is not just secure, however.  It is private and anonymous.  And, best of all, it still costs only a fraction of a coin that is more hype than substance.

allcryptominer

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:18:31 PM

I'm also intereted in what people think about TokenPay. According to some it's just a copy of SpectreCoin with more aggressive marketing.

Anyone more knowledgable about these two coins who can shed some light on which one has the biggest chance of success?

UPDATE: Already answered by @srqrebel just before my post
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:46:52 PM

And there is also some new Bitcoin forks who are going to be anonymous. Like Bitcoin Diamond...
Christopher40 (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:01:16 AM

I think people missed the part of the post that said outside the top 200 coins....or perhaps they can't read.
TSVHoff

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:14:41 AM

cloakcoin, only 5M supply (less than Dash), currently the code of their new tech ENIGMA is being audited by a security company COGNOSEC, after the audit it will be opensource and it will reach 50$, its now sitting at 15$ with order book looking very bullish

...and it started skyrocketing right now!!
TSVHoff

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:24:46 AM

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943630578364112898

problably correlated...
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:58:15 AM

...and it started skyrocketing right now!!
cloakcoin is looking very bullish the past week, with such a low supply still a ton of room for growth, alot of people are saying $50 can easily be hit if the audit all goes well.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
TSVHoff

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:17:16 AM

i agree...really bullish in the moment
BitcoinPLATINUM-BTCPLTM

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:26:38 AM

YES!!!
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:43:18 AM

Security must be comprehensive.
1) The best project = SpectreCoin XSPEC = http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

2) If we talk about a project that is just gaining popularity - Zoin ZOI PoW- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085112

3) Phore - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909

I share your point of view!
All 3 projects are good
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:16:25 AM

Verge (XVG) is one of the best privacy coins and still cheap (even after John McAfee suggested to invest in Verge). But yes, it's not outside of top 200. If you are really looking for small caps (and very high risk), you could take a look at SpectreCoin XSPEC.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
astana_kz_2014

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:46:01 AM

1) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Gradual growth, natural!
$1,70 USD (+25.40%)
0.00010069 BTC (+24.85%)

Market Cap
$35 373 610 USD
2,093 BTC

Volume (24h)
$435 579 USD
25.77 BTC

2) Phore (PHR) - Recently, it has been growing strongly
$3,71 USD (+62.68%)
0.00021959 BTC (+62.04%)

Market Cap
$29 517 087 USD
1,746 BTC

Volume (24h)
$828 679 USD
49.03 BTC

3) Zoin (ZOI) - The most undervalued confidential coin
$0,148349 USD (0.23%)
0.00000878 BTC (-0.20%)
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:14:46 PM

I think he is quite right because Privacy is important as there is more regulation in the space. So next year will be a big year!

vovannovig2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:47:36 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - now looks very attractive investment!
scaramanga1337

Merit: 152

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:06:39 PM

pivx looks pretty good, maybe it can follow the insane run of dash, that would be crazy, but could be possible
sobriket

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

pivx looks pretty good, maybe it can follow the insane run of dash, that would be crazy, but could be possible

Pivx is the only privacy coin that will survive during the next year, just remember what i am saying right now. Pivx is the future, a lot of people are saying that deeponion is much more better than this one, but they all are wrong about it.
Just buy Pivx, it will give you a lot of profit.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:22:45 PM

I agree with john mcafee, privacy coins are really important, satoshi have must done it, it is really great technology. But I think there are not many privacy coins now.

Meth9275

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:05:35 PM

XSPEC because the best tech.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:49:47 PM

I will go verge is undervalued coin. i really love XVG i bought it 5 satoshi and im earning big and i will hold this for long term. privacy coin is my favorite coin.. and privacy is everything!
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:55:06 PM

I will give you just one that I predict will be the biggest mover in 2018: Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com Intensecoin has a CryptoNote pedigree and so has many anon features we come to expect, but raises the bar significantly with secure p2p VPN tunneling over the blockchain and PoW/PoS. Staking coins is done though the VPN built-in wallet which allows you to advertise and sell VPN services securely to others at whatever price you choose. This is going to be a huge opportunity to build secure communities and marketplaces without intrusion.
It is a young project (only four months old), currently trading for around 50 sats at only a single small exchange https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC with major exchanges soon to come.
smart investor

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:18:39 AM

try SpectreCoin, a tech first superior anon coin. explosive growth ahead.
upbidrush

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:23:36 AM

Hi,
where can we get SpectreCoin ? Is it still cheap?
How about Lindacoin? any views?
thanks.
srqrebel

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:56:29 AM

If you want the best tech and low circulating supply, at a bargain price, XSPEC is a no-brainer.  Don't take my word for it, look for yourself: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

fatttoshi

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:31:47 AM

The main thing about privacy coins these days is not about the tech but rather adoptability, which is one of the main reason why monero is priced highly up there.  

A lot of coins mentioned above actually have good tech but poor adoptability. How do you solve that? You need a good team and to be hosted on big exchanges.

Presenting ZenCash

1)Team is stacked. 26 members with legit credentials. (ref: https://zensystem.io/team/)
-Has operators placed in 7 areas around the world, ranging from Australia to China to Germany
-Technical development team consists of 9 people, including the lead payment engineer at airbnb, experienced coders and even a scientist for NASA
-And of course project mangers and creative team people.
-Everyone entrepreneur knows that businesses all need 3 types of people. Thinkers, managers, doers. I believe ZenCash satisfies all 3.
2) Been in constant development, has a product in beta-testing
3) Good community
4) Hosted on Bittrex too

Disclaimer, I've been with ZenCash for a very long time. Thoroughly believe in the direction they are heading and hopefully it'll be the next monero in 2018.

Thanks for reading
koYnsta

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:34:58 PM

xspec - at the latest when the new wallet version is released.
TeeSS

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:08:03 PM

XSPEC because of the superior tech and low price. This will rocket once the new wallet and website are out.
arin_muah

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:54:12 PM

I will go verge is undervalued coin. i really love XVG i bought it 5 satoshi and im earning big and i will hold this for long term. privacy coin is my favorite coin.. and privacy is everything!
now you are millionaire bro.with the verge price right now, maybe you are the luckiest man when buying it at 5 satosi.but is it really bro.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:56:55 PM

mcafee just gave DGB on twitter

Lol. This is getting ridiculous. Buy some random shit coin, tweet about it, and sell with a huge profit. Wonder how much money people offer him for a single tweet now.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:01:46 PM

Curious about this.  It seemed every coin he posted, it went up a lot.  So if he is doing this every single day though who knows how many since he can't be naming that many coins he likes, wouldn't a strategy be basically the moment he tweets, buy a lot of the coin... watch the price rice... then once the price starts to drop a bit, immediately sell?  Or just buy the coin and once it either doubles or triples or maybe even more but probably triple immediately sell it for profit? 
yua_na

Merit: 175

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:54:17 PM

I choose 3 altcoin for provacy concern :
1. Zcoin ( private, mined, also using masternodes just like dash )
2. Stashpay ( if the project is really happen it will be big thing, zksnarks, masternodes, fast. Ico price is only 10 cent. Money collected 651 eth and 15 btc only )
3. Deep union ( this is the best small cap and private coin right now )
AshCoins

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

Back to the original post about small cap privacy coins - I’ve been holding Sumo, Xspec, and Phore and think they all still have room to grow.  

If you want to get in on the ground level of a privacy coin, take a flyer on XLC.  It was a failed ICO that’s still being developed.  Within the next couple weeks they’re going to have a new wallet, roadmap, and website.  Devs are active and I doubt it’s going to stay under $1 million market cap for long.  Like any ultra low market cap coin it’s obviously a gamble so don’t put anything in you can’t lose but at 500k market cap, hard to see this not going up big.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:40:56 PM

I will give you just one that I predict will be the biggest mover in 2018: Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com Intensecoin has a CryptoNote pedigree and so has many anon features we come to expect, but raises the bar significantly with secure p2p VPN tunneling over the blockchain and PoW/PoS. Staking coins is done though the VPN built-in wallet which allows you to advertise and sell VPN services securely to others at whatever price you choose. This is going to be a huge opportunity to build secure communities and marketplaces without intrusion.
It is a young project (only four months old), currently trading for around 50 sats at only a single small exchange https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC with major exchanges soon to come.

A month ago i decided that i will invest into ITNS https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/ it grew x3 times since (at this time ITNS is around 100 sat, recently it was pumped to 240 sat but it does not count as price did not stick, yet it shows that it has potential since some bigger investor invested in it early and did not hesitate to pay x2 its value) and this is just a beginning
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:55:16 PM

After a prediction of  John McAfee about Bitcoin in the past, I think we must be carefully with his prediction. In my opinion, top 3 small altcoin are Change, Oxycoin and Blue.

Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:22:50 PM

ha ha) he says that "Privacy Coins are the Future" but now he pumps rdd, dgb end etc. I do not believe him
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:21:18 PM

ha ha) he says that "Privacy Coins are the Future" but now he pumps rdd, dgb end etc. I do not believe him

He is just pumping every coin as much as he can, what dont he pump bitcoin? It would be much more better and the price could skyrocket one more time.

He just need to say "move your alts money to bitcoin" and i am sure that everybody would do it..
AshCoins

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:25:19 PM

He is just pumping every coin as much as he can, what dont he pump bitcoin? It would be much more better and the price could skyrocket one more time.

He just need to say "move your alts money to bitcoin" and i am sure that everybody would do it..

Why would he do that?  Everyone in the world knows about bitcoin.  His whole point is to introduce coins outside of the top 10 to people.
kumara

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:13:58 AM

Back to the original post about small cap privacy coins - I’ve been holding Sumo, Xspec, and Phore and think they all still have room to grow.  

If you want to get in on the ground level of a privacy coin, take a flyer on XLC.  It was a failed ICO that’s still being developed.  Within the next couple weeks they’re going to have a new wallet, roadmap, and website.  Devs are active and I doubt it’s going to stay under $1 million market cap for long.  Like any ultra low market cap coin it’s obviously a gamble so don’t put anything in you can’t lose but at 500k market cap, hard to see this not going up big.

It is really a disturbing trend how many ICO's are nothing more than fund raisers
for vapor ware.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

I think at a certain point is going to name Sia as well  Roll Eyes
vshot

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:23:41 PM

Why not the Zcoin?
Thai people really like it!
hahahafr

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:27:50 PM

Why not the Zcoin?
Thai people really like it!

Zcoin? I would never use that coin to be "private" in any case, i would go for Zcash, not zcoin.

Deeponion is crap, i dont know how are you saying that this one could be good, because we all know that the only wealthy people who have onions are the ones who are on the signature campaign.

So if they want to dump all their coins, the price will go to zero.

I can not understand how you all are saying that John Mcafee is a clever guy..

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
fredericos

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:48:39 PM

Zclassic will rebrand to BTC private. $ZCL is a fork of Zcash without founder's rewards, which is a great thing for the decentralization of the coin! It's currently pumping hard because of the rebranding announcement ! I think the community will support it and it will be a successful privacy coin tbh Smiley

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:03:38 PM

I’ve been holding all 3 (sumo, xspec and as of a couple weeks ago phore).  Bullish on all of them although sumo is my biggest bag.

xspec i belive, the biggest jump will be on xspec.

sumokoin, it is already pumped. i think it will not be profitable for new investors.
floyd1987

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:15:11 PM

Wow OP, you went into quite a bit of detail and covered some good coins, especially given your criteria. I can't really offer you anything. I like your SpectreCoin pick, and your reasons for it. As the marketplace gets more and more regulated, privacy is going to be valued more and more, so privacy coins are a good bet. XSPEC is pretty undervalued right now compared to other privacy coins, especially when compared to other coins that actually have privacy technology to back their claims to fame. If you or anyone else is looking to buy XSPEC, you can do so on Cryptopia.

Another good privacy coin I know of is Monero, but it's a bit more expensive than SpectreCoin is right now.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:22:22 PM

I really don't have anything in mind when it comes to top 3. What I can think of is those top 30 coins and then pick the ones with very cheap prices. But I remember one friend saying not to check the price but rather to check the buys and sells and the difference between the two. I am not quite sure if he makes sense.
marcellinuswiray

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:33:32 AM

SUMOKOIN  Roll Eyes

the next monero 2018

passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:37:12 AM

After a prediction of  John McAfee about Bitcoin in the past, I think we must be carefully with his prediction. In my opinion, top 3 small altcoin are Change, Oxycoin and Blue.
He's not really predicting something if he won't do at all to make that prediction possible to happen. Here are my top 3 picks.

1. Digibyte
2. SIA
3. Zcash

Future? They are good for investing but I doubt it will become the futur.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
felixpalm

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:55:34 AM

Easily without a doubt Spectrecoin. I used to try to spread the name when the price was around $0.58 a couple weeks ago and the price is getting close to around $2. Heavily undervalued coin considering the supply and the market cap. Some of the features as you can read in the previous comments are on par, if not better with some of the best private coins on the market. Buy now is my recommendation, my prediction for the end of this year is $100. Surprised to see the awareness of this coin growing so fast, just a few days ago I was accused of spam and now I see others advocating it. But hey, no need to trust me, you do the research and decide. Highly recommend joining the project's Slack. Here is a link for anyone that is interested:

https://join.slack.com/t/spectreproject/shared_invite/enQtMjg3ODQ5NTMwODgzLTUzNzdjMjk4ZDAzYWUzMTVhNDRhY2YwZGQ3MzkxN2NjMzgzZDBmNjYzNmEyZDBlZTAxODVjZTNiNWE5MzIxYmQ
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:27:16 AM

XSPEC-  THis is my low market cap coin of choice.  Solid team, Solid community, Solid product.  Bound to be the new Monero so that Monero can become the new bitcoin.

BLOCKMARKET- which is associated with SYS is going to have a private market option.  It's a decentralized market that you can hide in the blockchain.  Then you can use your privacy coin of choice but I believe that Zcash is the current one used on that market.  So technically not a privacy coin but it has private utility.

IOTA- IF IF IF they implement a privacy feature in their coin as is supposedly planned.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
Romano40

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:10:47 PM

Currently I'm liking Sumokoin.  It's more private than Monero and they have really active devs and a big community over in telegram.  With it's circulating supply I see it at over $100 at the end of 2018 if not earlier.  I also think Hush could go up to $100 now that there devs are all settled.  It's a ZCash fork and they afre working on some unique add ons like Hush Messenger.  It could go large as well.  Zerocoin is a new ZCash community fork that has a low supply that's been flying the last few days.   Super low circulatiung supply as well.  To be honest, I like most equihash coins. 
MaxEnergizer

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:32:48 PM

1. DeepOnion - The best project and community
2. Sumokoin - looks good, imo low circulating supply
3. XSpec - promising project

mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:42:42 PM

Phore  Wink
MahdiMaza

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:12:55 PM

LeviarCoin XLC

bitromi

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:42:16 PM

I'm into spectre and sumo and made a good sum the last few days. My third vote goes to Zoin! Zoin is still a bit under the radar in forums for no obvious reason. Despite that it is going pretty strong the last few days, but is still massively undervalued at 1,16$ at the moment. If you missed the sumo rally today and are looking for a solid privacy coin with a lot of room to grow, I'd say go with zoin.
Six Doigts

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:55:11 PM

SagaCoin looks like one of the most promising if you are looking for a very low market cap.

Otherwise i would say Xspec, Sumokoin, DeepOnion and Phore but they are all pretty high already
Doctor.Strange

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

How about Zoin and ODN?
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

SagaCoin looks like one of the most promising if you are looking for a very low market cap.

Otherwise i would say Xspec, Sumokoin, DeepOnion and Phore but they are all pretty high already

Sounds like a scam to me just as DeepOnion that you mention.

I mean SagaCoin on their website says:

"We aim to build a global payment platform that cryptocurrency is not only for tech-savvy people. We wish SagaCoin will be used widely in every city in the world."

Yeah of course we all wish everyone uses OUR cryptocurrency in the world, every mom, dad, child uses SagaCoin. Whatever. Typical scammer promise.

Xspec i am a bit confused about. It gets almost TOO MUCH hype here on bitcointalk, do they pay people to hype it here even when they dont have a sig? It might be good I cant really say.

What definitely is good is COLX and ZOIN as both are community projects made by a lot of people without anyone controlling it/wanting to get rich from it.. just like Bitcoin in its early days.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Doctor.Strange

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

Sounds like a scam to me just as DeepOnion that you mention.

I mean SagaCoin on their website says:

"We aim to build a global payment platform that cryptocurrency is not only for tech-savvy people. We wish SagaCoin will be used widely in every city in the world."

Yeah of course we all wish everyone uses OUR cryptocurrency in the world, every mom, dad, child uses SagaCoin. Whatever. Typical scammer promise.

Xspec i am a bit confused about. It gets almost TOO MUCH hype here on bitcointalk, do they pay people to hype it here even when they dont have a sig? It might be good I cant really say.

What definitely is good is COLX and ZOIN as both are community projects made by a lot of people without anyone controlling it/wanting to get rich from it.. just like Bitcoin in its early days.

Yeah Zoin is a good coin
JamesIV

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:47:49 PM

dont just believe this guy. you must have your opinion. I dont like privacy coin even I support anonymous but privacy coin support for criminal

nuskill

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:02:39 PM

dont just believe this guy. you must have your opinion. I dont like privacy coin even I support anonymous but privacy coin support for criminal

this is pretty naive thinking to be honest.

Criminals could also use fiat money...but do you really want stranger crazy guys getting infos about you for paying something?

Sometimes privacy should be important...for anyone! not only criminals
muenze

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:04:55 PM

In some countries in europe, you cannot even pay for things anymore in CASH above 2000€. The governments do this because they want to weaken the "black market" / tax evasion / people working without paying taxes and so on.

But there was studies done on this by universities. The fact is that such limits actually WEAKEN trust in governments and people hide even more money. What does this tell us? Government employees are usually not that intelligent and have no REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE.

So if there is privacy coins where people can store value in,without having to hide their money in planes to switzerland, singapore or cayman islands tax heavens, i think its a good thing. As it actually takes the criminal, hiding aspect away and it forces governments TO BRING BETTER, EASIER, BETTER TAX LAWS. Its ridiculous. Even tax experts dont understand all the different, complex tax laws nowadays. How could average joe?

So i think a free market is the best solution and so are privacy coins. If there is better tax laws, people will be GLAD and HAPPY to invest theri money (coins) in the free market to create jobs, growth and other real value. But as long as governments think they can OPPRESS and blackmail their citizens, all privacy coins, tax heavens and so on will only GROW and people will lose EVEN MORE trust in governments.

So there is only one answer, and its that governments start working FOR the people, not against them. Privacy coins will help with this on the long run, you just need to have the vision to see this, and understand the markets, and with privacy coins now you dont have to fly to cayman islands anymore and work with shady bankers, you can just put your money in a crypto and even have a great return in most cases. So to counter this, governments will be FORCED to bring better tax laws, how is that a bad thing?

USA is already doing it btw with their huge tax reform, so will europe. Of course its not ONLY because of privacy coins, but i KNOW it does play a huge part and privacy coins as Colx, Zoin, Monero, ZCash will only keep growing BIGGER until governments get SMART.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Dobrodav

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

hey. dont you have a company? or you just a worker or something? you must be know protect data is important. even transaction. If you know you buy stuff from who and price? what will be next? think carefully about it

muenze

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:59:50 AM

I am suprised so few privacy coins get mentioned. Because some people always tell me "but there is so many privacy coins". Does not seem true at all. I looked thru 30 or so and that seem to be all. The best I think are Colx (once people find out it will also have some Raiblocks features, the market will go crazy), Zoin and Linda. I do like Monero, Verge too but they already went up 5000%. I wonder what makes people think they can go 5000% up AGAIN. Thats ridiculous.

MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:54:50 PM

Check  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY
What is mobilink?
WHITE PAPER : https://mobilink.io/Mobilink-Whitepaper.pdf
REFERRAL : https://mobilink.io/dashboard/signup.php
COINTELEGRAPH: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/biggest-ico-ever-mobilink-coming-soon-jan-2018
TELEGRAPH : https://www.t.me/mobilinkcoin

MOBILINK Network is the 1st Decentralized Mobile Telecom Provider and has now launched the MOBILINK-COIN, making it the only border-less and decentralized telecom network, using Ethereum Smart Contract based blockchain technology with our unique algorithm to calculate Ad revenue sharing and Proof of Work.

MOBILINK-COIN will eliminate all mobile monthly fees to users, by replacing your current mobile SIM card with a MOBILINK-SIM Card. The revenue that’s currently generated from user’s monthly voice/data service fee will be replaced by revenue from digital advertising. In fact, revenues generated from digital mobile ads per user are forecasted to be more than 235% of mobile monthly fee revenues by 2021. This will allow MOBILINK-Network and its COIN holders to earn more in MOBILINK-COINS than what they would currently pay in monthly mobile service fees.
For more information check our website and whitepaper 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MOBILINKICO/
bitcointalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2614818.msg26607277#msg26607277
linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mobilinkcoin/

simsamsum

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:59:51 PM

expect deeponion to see similar gains
cryptogiirl

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:33:57 PM

What about cloakcoin?  I've heard this coin offers a very strong layer of anonymity much like monero.  Any thoughts from others on this coin would be helpful.
alink

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

Dash, Monero, Zcash
adamski

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:38:39 PM

1. Sumokoin
2. XSPEC
3. maybe zoin
mcafeeisascam

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

If you want 50x-100x you need Anoncoins still low with huge communities as

1. Zoin
2. Colx
3. Monero

Monero is high but very good project. I invest in Monero when it was still $2.Zoin is the future next to Monero. Colx got a lot of potential too.

Those are the best privacy coins with real devs and teams which are not scams as deepOnion, so if you want real community powered coins then you need to invest in Monero, Zoin, Colx. Pivx and ZCash are good too but expensive now and Zoin will be much bigger than them some day.
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:38:38 PM

Here are my top three:

1) saga
2) xspec
3) zen

All with low marketcap with great potential.

MahdiMaza

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

Leviar XLC
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:02:13 PM

tho i dont know much about this "Deeponion" it seems to have serious steam for privacy coins
My vote goes to Zcoin tho or the classic XMR
XMR is capable of perfect anon TX's, we really dont NEED another one, it also has the brand already
Zcoin is the only true "zcoin" as zcash itself "COULD" suffer from the "toxic waste" problem

time will tell. i also believe there's room for more than one

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:19:04 PM

Privacy coin is the future Yes Anon coins should be one of those best investment that look for. I love Monero and Zcash as well but alot of privacy are showing their competency!

AlexeyB

Activity: 169
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

Only one coin has Stealth Addresses and PoS (Proof-of-stake) - SpectreCoin.

1. The best: PoS+Stealth addresses+RingSig: SpectreCoin (XSPEC)
2. Good: PoW+Stealth addresses+RingSig: Monero, Bytecoin
3. Medium: PoW+Stealth addresses+Mixing: Zclassic, Zcash
3. Not privacy: PoS+Mixing without Stealth addresses: PivX
4. Not privacy and unreliable decentralization: PoW+Mixing without Stealth addresses: Verge, Dash

- Only coins with Stealth addresses and Ring-signatures is truly privacy coin.

- PoS better than PoW: PoS in Spectrecoin is much greater tech than PoW in Monero, so for example Ethereum dreams to move from PoW to PoS:
http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/09/25/ethereum-may-upgrade-proof-stake-2018-says-vitalik-buterin
https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Proof-of-Stake-FAQ

- Ring Signatures better than Mixing: Mixing is basically obfuscating the source of funds; there is a lot of academic research showing that it is often possible to trace transactions even when mixing takes place. Spectrecoin uses ring signatures, which are information-theoretically private - it's impossible to know which key in the ring was the source of funds. The blockchain is obfuscated through mixing - when you broadcast a transaction, anyone performing surveillance on your network connection (e.g. government, either targeted at you or "dragnet" style surveillance of an entire population) can see the transaction being broadcasted.

My Spectrecoin (XSPEC) stealth-address - just tell me how much money do I have?:
smYoRN5Kna3jo3eeAnrqoDECzG59WDajtsNZHMGZEaA9sxEYwtQDZUnGBCKM5BmXBVU4K6vKH7b6s4X oNiV7yJB8vDkhzq6HjsfMbp
https://hsto.org/webt/xe/0k/rx/xe0krx5nagvcqcec4-hoqeuzlrc.jpeg
- You can't see my money - on Stealth Addresses
- You can't trace my money - due to Ring Signatures - sending from such addresses can be signed by any user from several dozen and you don't know who actually sent the money. This is the same as Ring-Sig in Monero, and Ring-Sig much greater tech than Mixing in a Verge, Dash, Zcash...
Monero is a PoW+stealth addresses, PivX is PoS but hasn't stealth addresses, and only Spectrecion is already PoS v3 + stealth addresses.

Also about public blockchain explorer for privacy coins, so Monero's  blockchain is public - and it doesn't say anything: https://moneroexplorer.com/tx/84ea5936b2864709fe21ece3be8cb683d356f1f83cb5851ecbd4ee104012c583
stealth address: b5ada231ffb6e1a83430e038847e91e6d734d6bc58287b4e693f12823732f947
amount: 5.532506139280 XMR

Verge (XVG) only today added Stealth-addresses (Wraith Protocol) after that Verge has fucked his users - "‘Privacy Coin’ Verge is Allegedly Leaking Users’ IP Addresses": https://news.bitcoin.com/privacy-coin-verge-allegedly-leaking-users-ip-addresses/
http://xvg.keff.org/
https://twitter.com/fuzzbawls/status/942931947260493824

So now:

3. Medium: PoW+Stealth addresses+Mixing: Zclassic, Zcash, Verge
4. Not privacy and unreliable decentralization: PoW+Mixing without Stealth addresses: Dash
muenze

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

Colx and Zoin which I suggested here a couple of days ago are already up 300,400,500%... Linda too....

If you look at Zcoin, Pivx, Verge Market Caps... Zoin and Colx can still easily gain 20x in a pretty short time.Maybe explode like Verge.

I dont get why so many people rather buy verge now its high. How could Verge ever go 20x now?!

@AlexeyB Do people get commissions for advertising Xspectre here, even when they dont have a sig? I see it mentioned so often lately, kind of like the DeepOnion posts but without the sigs. Or do you genuinely believe its a good coin? I personally prefer the really cheap ones because thats when I bought verge and sold high, so while middle coins might be good for long term too, obviously there is more gains, and possibility in the low ones that still will bring innovations and news.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Only one coin has Stealth Addresses and PoS (Proof-of-stake) - SpectreCoin.

3. Medium: PoW+Stealth addresses+Mixing: Zclassic, Zcash
4. Not privacy and unreliable decentralization: PoW+Mixing without Stealth addresses: Verge, Dash

- Only coins with Stealth addresses and Ring-signatures is truly privacy coin.

- PoS better than PoW: PoS in Spectrecoin is much greater tech than PoW in Monero, so for example Ethereum dreams to move from PoW to PoS:
http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/09/25/ethereum-may-upgrade-proof-stake-2018-says-vitalik-buterin
https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Proof-of-Stake-FAQ

- Ring Signatures better than Mixing: Mixing is basically obfuscating the source of funds; there is a lot of academic research showing that it is often possible to trace transactions even when mixing takes place. Spectrecoin uses ring signatures, which are information-theoretically private - it's impossible to know which key in the ring was the source of funds. The blockchain is obfuscated through mixing - when you broadcast a transaction, anyone performing surveillance on your network connection (e.g. government, either targeted at you or "dragnet" style surveillance of an entire population) can see the transaction being broadcasted.

My Spectrecoin (XSPEC) stealth-address - just tell me how much money do I have?:
smYoRN5Kna3jo3eeAnrqoDECzG59WDajtsNZHMGZEaA9sxEYwtQDZUnGBCKM5BmXBVU4K6vKH7b6s4X oNiV7yJB8vDkhzq6HjsfMbp
https://hsto.org/webt/xe/0k/rx/xe0krx5nagvcqcec4-hoqeuzlrc.jpeg
- You can't see my money - on Stealth Addresses
- You can't trace my money - due to Ring Signatures - sending from such addresses can be signed by any user from several dozen and you don't know who actually sent the money. This is the same as Ring-Sig in Monero, and Ring-Sig much greater tech than Mixing in a Verge, Dash, Zcash...
Monero is a PoW+stealth addresses, PivX is PoS but hasn't stealth addresses, and only Spectrecion is already PoS v3 + stealth addresses.

Also about public blockchain explorer for privacy coins, so Monero's  blockchain is public - and it doesn't say anything: https://moneroexplorer.com/tx/84ea5936b2864709fe21ece3be8cb683d356f1f83cb5851ecbd4ee104012c583
stealth address: b5ada231ffb6e1a83430e038847e91e6d734d6bc58287b4e693f12823732f947
amount: 5.532506139280 XMR

Technically XSPEC is the best privacy coin on the market, but that is not enough for the crypto world. The marketing for this coin is poor which is why it is still massively under-priced. Even deeponion is worth more and it is only out for a few months!

muenze

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

How much do people get for pushing xSpectre on bitcointalk? Its a bounty campaign without sigs?? So scam like deeponion with fake/paid trades on exchanges?

Best 3 privacy coins that can explode like Verge:

Colx - large community, and over 300 devs. Easy x20, if we are all lucky much more than that
Zoin - great protocol, good features, very liked by the community
Linda - recently got a new marketing team and is pushing hard to get on big exchanges

All are still under Top200 Coinmarketcap despite their "daddys" (for Colx & Zoin) being worth 20x more still.....

Also its real projects unlike xSpectre and DeepOnion. I dont even get it. Why make fake coins to make 1 or 2 holders plus their spam army rich when you can make a real great project and earn even more?

Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

1.XSPEC
2.Zoin
3.Sumokoin
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:16:58 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 12:27:52 PM by obit33

WTF,

sumokoin? really?

just a cheap fork of monero with a slightly higher ringsize (of which it isn't scientifically proven that it helps privacy) and with a giant premine of 10% which is worrysome for anonimity --> if an entity has lots of outputs it can determine which are real and which aren't...

seriously, y'all need to do some reading, you're buying crappy products...

Want some advice? Here you go, plain and simple: if a coin has a rich list, it's not a privacy-coin:
so here you go:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xzc/#!rich
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/colx/#!rich
https://verge-blockchain.info/richlist

now compare this too:
https://moneroblocks.info/richlist

see the pattern here?

best regards

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

today i hear sumocoin everywhere .i will study it more

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
obit33

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

today i hear sumocoin everywhere .i will study it more

there's nothing to study really, it's a cheap clone of monero, with no devteam and a huge premine (10%). It's used nowhere, they don't have any cryptographers, they just ridin' monero's wave...

The way the devs behave by the way, implementing subaddresses developed by xmr fast fast before monero has an official release out characterizes the insincerety of the devteam, sumokoin is an obvious moneygrab...

good luck anyway
RickIVcone

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

"insert NAV shills here"
obit33

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

Take a look at ONION which is a very promesssing coin with tor and a small circulation. Could become big soon.
You can get it at cryptopia and they also have a smart airdrop running now which you can join.

nope, it also has a rich list, so not a privacy coin:
http://onionexplorer.youngwebsolutions.com:3001/richlist

oh, and an obvious scam btw:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0
ox1337

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

Mothership $msp

most shilled coin out there atm
cryptoarena

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

Well,

Its a new coin, active developers, no ICO distribution so goes back to the original bitcoin roots.

If they keep up with the roadmap and implement Smart contracts and the Deep Send feature, it will be a very strong privacy contender.

I also hold allot of Verge, but thats not really small cap anymore lol. Almost choked on my tea when I was looking at my folio app and noticed it had gone up 50x since I bought lol.

Verge had a really great run, only their delivery isn't really on the promise to be honest. What triggered you into DeepOnion?
muenze

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

Verge had a really great run, only their delivery isn't really on the promise to be honest. What triggered you into DeepOnion?

DeepOnion is a scam, they even make the sig spammers have to buy DeepOnion on exchanges now so they dont lose their "free coins".

Fnatic

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

Well I see only 2 real privacy coins, XSPEC and Monero.
RKh

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

There currently only 2 GREAT coins:

1. Monero - privacy king right now

2. SpectreCoin - it has already had a minor explosion, basically its a Monero on PoS, but will have first ever in crypto Stealth Staking. Easily 100$ price per coin in 2018
RKh

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

Well I see only 2 real privacy coins, XSPEC and Monero.

Exactly words out of my mouth
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

I've currently moved all my assets (privacy wise) into XSPEC.  The core group is a really dedicated group of individuals.  Some are giving time and some are donating to the cause to keep the devs alive.  Some are doing both.  In the past few months they've managed to create awareness about the coin, they are establishing a new website (finally), they are gathering future translations of the website, and becoming generally more organized as a whole.  A lot of new people have jumped on to the coin since it recently jumped up a bit so there is a much larger presence here.  It's still undervalued at 5 bucks. 

I don't trust Verge.  Pulled out of Verge.  I don't give a shit what Mcafee says. 

Deeponion has ALWAYS been suspect to me.  So I don't do deep onion.

Monero is great.  Not small cap.  But great.  I just don't need a store of wealth at the moment.  But one day.  Monero will be the new bitcoin.

I know nothing of SUMO.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
marcellinuswiray

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

we are know sumo is most privacy coin in the world  Grin

dont argue that you dont know  Grin

damahua

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:06:23 AM

zcoin is the most special one.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

john mcafee also said that decentralized exchanges are the future

KMD = privacy coin + decentralized exchange
muenze

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

john mcafee also said that decentralized exchanges are the future

KMD = privacy coin + decentralized exchange

See something as Waves its barely moving since month (just getting along with Bitcoin price, not even fully). I find Komodo very interesting but I am not sure I can get as huge gains as I do now with smaller coins as Linda, Zoin, Colx... These can easily go up 50% a day. Sometimes even more. Of course Komodo might explode too some day, but I see the chance for that much smaller, as its already valued at $1bn.

I agree the market needs a solution for easier, better ways to buy altcoins... The amount of unhappy customers at the classic exchanges is insane. There is many solutions coming for this tho, we will just have to see which one wins. Well, one already is skyrocketting now (KuCoin)

muenze

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

its at $400m. So if it jumps like Verge, thats only x5.

If Zoin jumps to Verge its x50.....

Also Colx and Linda are very promising. Maybe they will announce something as WRAITH Smiley

obit33

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

its at $400m. So if it jumps like Verge, thats only x5.

If Zoin jumps to Verge its x50.....

Also Colx and Linda are very promising. Maybe they will announce something as WRAITH Smiley

What are you on about, they all have rich lists, so no, not private, you should do some research... if there's a rich list, it means the blockchain is transparant and I can find your address too and see how many coins you have...

Verge is not anonymous, not even with wraith:
https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/6813/what-is-the-difference-between-monero-xmr-and-verge-xvg

and the thing it's supposed to do (hide ip's) it does badly... xvg.keff.org

damn, this is becoming one ugly freaking bubble blown by dumb money thinking they buy cheap stuff without even knowing what something like market cap is...

spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

Mcafee and his predictions. the guy is just feeding fat on most of us i believe.
shaun98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:07:14 AM

My top three small cap privacy coins are AEON, ZOIN. Yeah I actually only have two, don't really know any other small cap privacy focused coins. Anyway I feel that McAfee can spew lot of rubbish sometimes.

artmen007

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

Three coins in small private capitalization from my portfolio with the prospect X50
1. ZOIN great coin, lot of changes in 2018, according to road mapou has grown up Well but it's a start
2. Footy Cash because of the name people do not see that this is a great design with good functionality. DeepSend, smart contracts, masternode and more. A great choice for investment and is cheap
3. BITCOINZ capitalization of about $ 20 million. A great choice for investment

High risk high payoff
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

XVG is real future for privacy coins, XVG will become second Monero. THe price have grow lots, but its will keep increasing because that is the future of privacy.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
muenze

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:27:57 AM

Spectre + Deeponion = SCAMS they get paid millions of coins for free for spamming bitcointalk forums.

Buy 808 and hold if you want quick n easy profits, its so under the radar even better than shit privacy coins deeponion/spectre scam

darkwing

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:13:26 AM

$phils $pnx
Phattydeluxe

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:38:18 AM

Spectre + Deeponion = SCAMS they get paid millions of coins for free for spamming bitcointalk forums.

Buy 808 and hold if you want quick n easy profits, its so under the radar even better than shit privacy coins deeponion/spectre scam

LOL. Ridiculous FUD. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such misinformation.
Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

LOOOOL, airdropping community for promotion means you are SCAM?! I call it the best promo technique one can have - to have your users promote you!
Would you trust more Dash coin and their marketing, paying millions to some guys who dont even know what privacy coins are?
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:52:14 AM

Well,

Agree, Onions will be one the key coins for 2018!

JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:51:28 AM

I see absolutely nothing wrong with completing bounties.
I participate in one or two, here and there. But it'd sure be
hard to do it for a privacy coin. Because it's very hard to
find any brand new projects that are doing anything other
than relying on Tor, which they did not develop.

I've seen too many threads in the past week with guys
trying to argue that spectrecoin is more private than
coins with ZSnarks, or Zerocoin protocol. There is
a point where you stop promoting & start shilling--and if
you truly believe these developed & tested, tech/protocols
are not as good as what spectrecoin offers, then I think
you should reevaluate how you evaluate cryptocurrency
tech/protocols. And, I'm not implying that any privacy coin will
keep you entirely anonymous.

I'm only saying I'd buy any of these coins first---  ZCash, Dash, Monero, ZClassic, PIVX, UBIQ, ZeroCoin, Zoin, Hush, Sumo, DeepOnion, NavCoin, Komodo, ZenCash, XZC, Rise, Bitcoin Private, Bitcoin Hush... And not in any particular order..
HOWEVER
I'd buy Spectrecoin before I bought Verge, every day of the week...
waikato3284

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

I personally wish there were fewer competing privacy coins but rather more consolidated effort at producing a smaller number of higher quality cryptos
Bodywowoya

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:56:06 AM

Monero, spectrum and zcash three coins claiming the role of the most confidential coins. But it will definitely be important in the future, and now confidentiality is not the main factor in the coin, but the speed of transactions.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
KryptoKai

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

It's one of those love them or hate them scenarios. DeepOnion are unique in that they distributed their coins in a different way but it doesn't mean they are scammers. They could have abandoned it a long time ago but development is still strong so i think it is a good project. XSPEC i'm not sure about, no progress for a long time but new management has taken over so might be good to invest now.

ciacio84

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

I invested in IOP, the currency of privacy that is creating a completely decentralized internet without a server. The circulation of coins is very low 4 million .... the potential is enormous ....
Moon_Man

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

Monero (XMR) and AEON
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

I think that when it comes to anon coins you shouldn't prefer to use small cap coins. Monero, Zcash are just 2 best coins that you will keep holding and using as they won't lose much of their value in my opinion.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

Honestly, I'm starting to think most privacy coins are ponzi schemes in the general sense. I still hope 2018 is the year of privacy coins (I'm invested in COLX), but it seems like there are so many new ones that all do the exact same thing.
karel88l

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Development of these privacy coins is so secret that you even dont know who stay behind it they are screaming SCAM.
VSOP_VSOP

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

Of course John McAfee is a recognized specialist and analyst, but i dont think these directions are too promising. Phore-PHR in general incomprehensible project...
weav

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

Honestly, I'm starting to think most privacy coins are ponzi schemes in the general sense. I still hope 2018 is the year of privacy coins (I'm invested in COLX), but it seems like there are so many new ones that all do the exact same thing.
There are a lot of good ones , but to me they are to risky to hold. Governments don't seem to like them and if they ban them initially they will lose a lot of value.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

Of course John McAfee is a recognized specialist and analyst, but i dont think these directions are too promising. Phore-PHR in general incomprehensible project...
I see right now, that Jhon McAfee is not just an analyst / advisor on a project. he's also a brand ambassador and promotes crypto on twitter, and not all the projects that he promoted were successful in the ICO phase.
freddanso2

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

Personally i like Deeponion . i think this might be the best Privacy coin
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

I do really like the option of having a privacy coin, but i am worried what will be the future of those coins when the regulations are on, is it possible for those coins to trade or will it go underground as i think that the main stream exchanges will be forced to remove those coins.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

McAfee talks a little bit too much I think - he tries to make trends etc. And participate in a lot of projects as advisor...I personally don't trust him.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

McAfee talks a little bit too much I think - he tries to make trends etc. And participate in a lot of projects as advisor...I personally don't trust him.
Do you hear the latest news about him? it looks like someone already created a thread to give the more explanation about what's the purpose of mcafee shilling for crypto. He's getting paid after he was promoting the coin. he was working on paid to promote rather than become an expert in the speculation of altcoins and cryptocurrency.

Grin
CryptoNOK
Copper Member

Activity: 286
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

Can we call Monero and ZCash for low-caps? We might not call it that now but it will for sure be one of the standard currencies, we will say that it is low today in the future. However for the future top, one that stand out later on is Linda (in my prediction).

tokenswim.com - token-permissioned communities on the blockchain
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:06:39 PM

Consistency is what zcash is good at, I do accumulate this privacy coin
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/zcash

LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

He was trash and always will be.
I'm happy now that people are understanding it. I knew that from the beginning.
Charging $100k+ for a promotion. I'm pretty sure that guy doesn't know anything about crypto.

But give him props, he made some money pumping dumping.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
karel88l

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

Only 100k ? Thats nothing when every ICO is like 30M.So practically every ICO or coin can be promoted by McAfee Grin
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

90% of the privacy coins aren't private at all. Yes there are a ton of coins which claims to be private but in the reality it isn't and some even leaks user's information. So marketcaps won't matter here. Monero is still my personal bet and may be I would choose zcash as an alternative one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

90% of the privacy coins aren't private at all. Yes there are a ton of coins which claims to be private but in the reality it isn't and some even leaks user's information. So marketcaps won't matter here. Monero is still my personal bet and may be I would choose zcash as an alternative one.
You are right on the things you have said on here which most of coins in the market as of todays do claim that they do have that privacy thing but the truth they werent private or anonymous at all yet transactions can really be seen and traced up. When it comes to total anonymity i would always go for Monero same as you said on here because this is the only coin that do convince me when it regards to privacy matters.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

McAfee coins  are not the future for me. I prefer other coins like him and I think he is just creating a big pump and dump party. He has done a lot of pump and dump while the last altseason and he charged a lot of money for this, so watch out!
btcblockchain

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

zcash and Monero both are privacy coins in the market which have lot of good reputation which is developed on the private blockchain
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

zcash monero and zcash classic all these coins are privacy coin as per john mac fee privacy coins got future
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

zcash monero and zcash classic all these coins are privacy coin as per john mac fee privacy coins got future

John mcafee is always high when he talks about cryptos, and to be honest, he is always being paid for saying "X coin is gonna X" So, do not believe on his words anymore.. This is a totally waste of time.

Hello!
MacXA

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

My list of top 3 privacy coins: Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - I hold it, Zcash and Monero are probably the top privacy cryptocurrencies at the moment.

KaffkaN

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

John mcafee didn't know about zcoin, or may be xvg gave them decent stash for his editorial review/thought/tweet feel free to call it bribe, I wont mind, but mcafee might mind
VovBit

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

DASH
Zcash
Monero
are my favorite.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

John mcafee didn't know about zcoin, or may be xvg gave them decent stash for his editorial review/thought/tweet feel free to call it bribe, I wont mind, but mcafee might mind
I don't think he really want to say to the people that they should buy XVG.

He's generalizing the privacy coins but his main highlight is Monero, I have watched an interview of his and he told that monero is the one that is being used now in some deals all over the market who wants privacy.
Freddy63

SESSIA

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
Merited by Prosperityforall (2)

I agree with McAfee, but suppose that he is going to shill with new privacy coin or ICO devoted to privacy where he is adviser.
In both cases he use his reputation and according to my experience it will never end sucessfully. Probably he prepares base for future statements and tweets.

Speaking about my top small privacy coin , it is Deep onion. Nothing more. I also keen on XVG, but it is a big one.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Yuuto

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

I agree with McAfee, but suppose that he is going to shill with new privacy coin or ICO devoted to privacy where he is adviser.
In both cases he use his reputation and according to my experience it will never end sucessfully. Probably he prepares base for future statements and tweets.

Speaking about my top small privacy coin , it is Deep onion. Nothing more. I also keen on XVG, but it is a big one.

Absolutely. Privacy coins are going to be the future, because they don't try to do too much at once and instead focuses on being a fungible mode of payment, which is what cryptocurrencies were designed to do in the first place. And it is something that is actually needed.

Although McAfee is right on this one, he's most likely just going to follow it up with 'recommendations' of new ICOs or alts that he is paid to promote.

Also, I think that if you were to invest in privacy coins, you should invest in mid to large caps instead of small caps, because the small caps from what I can tell are mostly just speculative tokens with a factor of pump and dump right now.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:29:07 AM

BTCP
btcblockchain

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

when it comes to privacy coins we can list 3 coins Monero Zcash and Zcash classic all these 3 coins are in privacy section
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Yes i am also thinking Spectrecoin has to be there..!.... It has a great future ahead.. https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

My list of top 3 privacy coins: Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - I hold it, Zcash and Monero are probably the top privacy cryptocurrencies at the moment.
Yes, I also agree with you because to me, spectrecoin, Zcash and Monero are the top 3 privacy coin that will likely become very potential in future.
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

1.Spectrecoin

Do your own research to understand why, but main reason is a possibility of staking while staying completely anonymous receiving anonymous stakes - new Stealth Staking algo or Proof-of-Stealth

2. Monero
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

Do you still believe him even though those coins that he promoted paid him to advertise?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

As much as I know, countries are wary of privacy coins. Japan has already banned privacy coins because of the potential threat of money laundering. It is pretty easy to transact through privacy coins and its usage has grown considerably in dark web. It isn't far enough that many more countries will ban it. So I am not much comfortable investing in privacy coins.
vovannovig2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

I remember how McAfee realized Spectre (XSPEC) - an excellent project, I now buy this coin.
I do not remember what he would say about Phore (PHR) - but this is also a very interesting project!

I agree with McAfee and buy now these undervalued coins!
Mrmogz

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

1) Monero (XMR)

2) Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

3) Zcoin (XZC) 

Edit: I missed the "small cap" part, but those would be my 3, I guess XSPEC is definitely small cap, then maybe PHORE and ZOIN perhaps?
tosmartak

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:24:41 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 07:07:56 AM by tosmartak

John McAfee will say anything as long as he can use his position to generate hype for his own benefits. Privacy coin will be mostly used in the dark world and there would be a serious tag down on the use of privacy coins by the government in the long run as that would seem more of a threat than pseudo anonymous coin. In that case, The future for privacy coins whether we like it or not is still shaky when it comes to being listed on regulated exchanges which I want to assume regulation will somehow find its way in on the long run and could bring about the days of DEX taking over the exchange space.

Nonetheless, for small caps, if I am to be picking any, that should probably be Xspec just for all the recent hypes anyway.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

i dont like people that manipulating this market by tweets and artificial shilling like mcafee does for long time. all community should be aware of such people that tries to manipulate aim of the people here. it is very dangerous for normal investors.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

Privacy coins are good till that time when somebody hacks them. What was with Montero like I remember, but people still believe in it. Maybe it is a good idea of investment and there are alot of developers are involved in the project, but I would aware of such a non professional approach.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

I can't comprehend why anybody cares what McAfee says, he has no credibillity.
karel88l

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

privacy coins LOL because everybody need them LOL
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

John McAfee will say anything as long as he can use his position to generate hype for his own benefits. Privacy coin will be mostly used in the dark world and there would be a serious tag down on the use of privacy coins by the government in the long run as that would seem more of a threat than pseudo anonymous coin. In that case, The future for privacy coins whether we like it or not is still shaky when it comes to being listed on regulated exchanges which I want to assume regulation will somehow find its way in on the long run and could bring about the days of DEX taking over the exchange space.

Nonetheless, for small caps, if I am to be picking any, that should probably be Xspec just for all the recent hypes anyway.
Just like on what happened to XMR alone.You have seen some exchangers that are heavily regulated didnt able to list it out no matter how this coin being traded up with high volumes since they do know that this is indeed one of the privacy coins.
Mentioning McAfee which he do really have that position to make some shills either on which coin he do want to but after all the things he have done.I dont see a reason for people to trust him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Icwt

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

My 3 picks would be

Monero
Spectrecoin (xspec)
Cloak (just have a soft spot for this coin  Cheesy )
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:36:14 AM

this john always predict future price for some coin, i think he investing so many in privacy coin so he make statement like this..
DevelopmentBank

Merit: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

John Mcafee is probably not someone you should take seriously.. given all his antics of late.

That being said, if we are talking about privacy coins, I would rather invest in 1) Bitcoin Private (BTCP) because of it's potential given that it combines the best of all other privacy coins and 2) Monero because although it is not a small cap coin, it has great potential because of it's widespread adoption.
vovannovig2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

My 3 picks would be

Monero
Spectrecoin (xspec)
Cloak (just have a soft spot for this coin  Cheesy )

I think that from your list deserves attention only Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
karel88l

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

Spectrecoin hahaha how it come this crap coin is not dead yet ? Market cap 6M USD (lol) listed on 4 exchanges,actively traded on 2 exchanges with daily volume lower then 5k usd (mega lol) owners of this shit coin are true bagholders.

So buy all these XVG,XSPEC,PHR and other "undervalued" shicoins which that old man (clown) shilled,take a bank loan and buy them all you will be rich !
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

Do you still believe in John's predictions? I have seen since being an advisor on some ico there was no good progress, even the coins he predicted always missed

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

Do you still believe in John's predictions? I have seen since being an advisor on some ico there was no good progress, even the coins he predicted always missed
may be not missed, but  prediction probably just for pumping the coin, you should look at docademic when price is rising after his tweet..
cryptor47

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

Privacy coins have a good future in my opinion. I especially like Monero for it's ASIC resistant mining which decentralises the currency and make it possible for everyone to mine it. I also like Privcy with it's ongoing airdrop and nice POS rewards.
Julunguul

Activity: 473

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

Till right now, i just said "Okay, well" to everything he said / tweets and then just go to my activities as usual. Just wake up.
A few months ago, he said future coins, future payment, and others future stuff is BTC and others alt he likes, and then its happened again, just realize what happened to the market right now. its not the same as people expected.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

He's no longer credible of what he is saying.

Well actually, there's a progress for the ICOs before that he worked on because it is "John McAfee's" but most of them became pump and dump and after that there's no longer news for those coins. He even stated that he's no longer charging for those advertisements.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
karel88l

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

He is not shilling coins for money anymore ? Maybe because nobody is willing to pay for it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

He is not shilling coins for money anymore ? Maybe because nobody is willing to pay for it.
I doubt it that there's noone willing to pay, he just announced that he's no longer accepting fee and he has earned a lot from it.

The first tries that he committed of shilling coins through his twitter account created a massive impact to the crypto community. After posting for few minutes he advertise, that coin is getting a massive increase so it really can attract projects / coins developer that wants their coin to get a massive increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:35:12 AM

privacy coins LOL because everybody need them LOL

Of course - Bitcoin etc. are not private enough for buying weapons and drugs so we need (shitty) privacy coins (outside of top 200) Smiley

He maybe also does not know the term fungibility yet or he is only trolling hehehe.

In any case, my top small cap privacy coin is Aeon. I reckon it is the next best cryptonote coin after Monero. The lead developers are smooth who is also a lead developer of Monero and stoffu, a member of the Monero Research Lab.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stiucsib86

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:23:15 AM

My top 3 picks:

Zcash: Awesome coin with its shielded transactions, which are fully encrypted with zkSNARK algorithm.
Monero: One of the proven privacy coin that exist on the ecosystem for the longest period. Also ASIC resistant.
PRiVCY (PRiV): Its on TOR network. Great community at Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/4AdxwK7).

Bonus:
Bitcoin Private (BTCP): This coin is as if dead on arrival.
blitz888

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:44:08 AM

Monero and.....XVG Grin haters gonna hate
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

Btcp is lightyears ahead with rebase coming
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

BTCP is extremely cheap now. It may not be worth buying a few months ago at $50 but the price is too depressed now. I am sure there will be a huge pump at the end of the year or in the next year. The rest of the small caps are more risky as their branding are not as good as BTCP. You may have to hold your bag at a very long period of time.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

Spectrecoin, monero and zcash. By far the best three privacy coins when you’re ranking by tech.
Babber

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

Spectrecoin hahaha how it come this crap coin is not dead yet ? Market cap 6M USD (lol) listed on 4 exchanges,actively traded on 2 exchanges with daily volume lower then 5k usd (mega lol) owners of this shit coin are true bagholders.

So buy all these XVG,XSPEC,PHR and other "undervalued" shicoins which that old man (clown) shilled,take a bank loan and buy them all you will be rich !

Not dead yet? Maybe you placed a bet that it would be dead by now?  Grin

I don't get your argument. All small cap coins are crap, or what? Or everything is crap that is not traded on Binance right away? Everything began small, I guess, we can agree on that. So what is the timescale for growth under which you call a coin crap? What growth curve a coin should follow so that it classifies something more than a shitcoin? Many people call Bitcoin a shitcoin for having a small marketcap! The whole crypto market cap 200 Billion at the moment it is really not much if you compare it to how much fiat money is circulating in the world. Anyway, if price is your only argument, then I am fine with my "crap" investments. And now I am talking about XSPEC in particular. Let me know if you can criticise the current dev team or the tech behind the coin, because I believe these matter a lot more than the current price.
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

Well i love privacy coins, so i am suspect.
Macfee its not an exemple haha, the guy its Lost on is own world. But for me the coins are
Number One. Monero. Currently mining off course.
Number two. Privcy coin. A recent project with Tor network, mixing service, and a great comunity.
Number tree. Zelcash. The best multi wallet i ever seen on crypto land. With changely included. Also great comunity and Discloser team.
MariaAnxelLucia

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

john? i think john is one of the biggest scamer in cryptocurrency world
DarkGnyss

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

I think that POS technology is better for Privacy Coins.
Most of All top privacy coin - use PoW echnology!
That why I choose XSPEC! Very young project  with great prospects!
Pos v3.
Stealth Staking 1Q 2019.
Proof-of-Stealth in Future.
only 20M coins! with 5% p.a.
 Wink

Beachguy2

Activity: 62

Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

Wow.....this long running thread seems to roll on.
Since the OP was asking about small cap coins....let's stay in that category....because what I think he was asking
was where is the opportunity for big growth.

The past 8 months has brought turmoil to cryptocurrencies and actually growth in the sheer number of projects out there. Today there are 1,910 cryptos on CMC and more being added everyday.

I suggest you have a look at the risk involved versus potential as markets head towards the fall season and the growth we see coming.

Spectrecoin [xspec] - Now approaching 2 years old, It has been through what many coins have, the return of its original Project Manager six months ago, a commitment to transparency, accountability, and keeping the community informed.  The development team has been tripled and augmented when needed. Major hard fork was smoothly done and its ready for the growth investors look for. New tech is coming that will be unique.

Zoin [ZOI] - Similar in its background, very low market cap, although PoW, it's mined with Lyra2 protocol.
With a new dev group things are looking up for this almost 2 year old coin.

Wha'? No number three? nope ....XMR, and others mention here are all way over 50 million market cap and actually have the potential to fall as the privacy coin landscape changes. This will be a market segment to buy into now as it finds its new leaders.

disclaimer: I am the Spectrecoin community manager since June 2017, with a new account as my 4 year old "Legendary" account was compromised and locked by me. I've been with involved with Spectrecoin since its start in November 2016 in all its ups and downs.

We're way past needing an obnoxious sig campaign here and you can find our strong community on Spectrecoin discord server....where the privacy future is xspect.

Getcoinsite

Merit: 260

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

I really dont know why you people still believe and trust this story teller John McAfee don't you get tired of this person?how many reliable words have you ever remember that comes out from his mouth?just like Bill Gates and Mark zuckerberg whos doing nothing but spreading bad impressions towards bitcoin but ended up that it was only for their own benefits

Stop listening to this man and instead make yourself a better crypto living guys,trust he has no concern about anyone of us but for himself only
k3006

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

my top 3 small caps are: BlockVee, Xspec and Smartcash

like always do your own research.

if you will do so you'll find out there is some nice profit to take.

patrickrn32

Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

I think Privacy Coins, Cross Chain Plattforms and Payment Coins will have huge gains in the next Bullrun

so i filled my bags with Xspec, Lamden, Block Collider and Elixir

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

While Monero is clearly a leader right now among privacy coins with it recognition, reputation and technology

If you're looking at the best possible gains - I'd say that XMR is rather "safe" investment, than a "money maker". Its like S&P500 stock.
You could do couple of X's at best, but like not much more than that.
Because everybody knows how awesome it already is. So all its features are already priced in

Meanwhile XSPEC (or Spectrecoin) is a type "of your secret gem" (return wise, great USP technology/very low market cap) investment

XSPEC is currently priced only at 6 million market cap,
with a determined on Stealth Staking technology (call it Proof-of-Stealth if you like it) professional team

I ve got a couple of arguments to consider in my opinion of why XSPEC will be massive:

First - it has USP (unique selling product) which is Stealth Staking (while Monero is on PoW)
Second - the price already hit 6 dollars at once, but with a change of the dev team and project management, that has created uncertaintly among users and overall bear market, it ultimately felt to where it started.

Now it starts to gain momentum back again:
- Last one or two months many Articles start to come out (Crypto community that specializes on research starts to notice)
- WhitePaper
- New Website
- Constant new version clients and work on automatic builds
- Stable funding mechanism
- GitHub activity

All those things point out that we have a potential "winner" here at current entry points
patrickrn32

Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

If you are interested in a low cap coin with huge potential, you should check out XSPEC - Spectrecoin...
The team is doing a good job, great communication between devs and community...
also one of the most interesting things is "stealth staking" , but DYOR

Spectreproject - Stealth Staking

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
lis_obg

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

oh. i see many good reviews about xspec. i too hold some xspec and buy more when i can. all reasons about "why xspec" was be writed so i just say why i hold this and persuated my friend invest in this coin.

-its new coin so it have low cap
-its privacy. darknet and cryptopunks be happy
-very fast transactions and wallet sync(i compared with monero)
-its POS (I believe that most POW will be POS or go away)
-its already have working TOR+OBFS integration without downloading TOR and without my manual configuration

after all i just say him: its future of anonymity. if you have free money for inevst just buy, hodl and belive. Without panicsell. you will get x10 maybe x100 in near 2-3 year. so just wait.
vovannovig2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

I mine Monero with the help of CPU and sell them.
And I buy XSPEC, here PoS, without the cost of electricity!
I'm sure that XSPEC will bring me a lot of money.
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:06:12 AM

Not dead yet? Maybe you placed a bet that it would be dead by now?  Grin

I don't get your argument. All small cap coins are crap, or what? Or everything is crap that is not traded on Binance right away? Everything began small, I guess, we can agree on that. So what is the timescale for growth under which you call a coin crap? What growth curve a coin should follow so that it classifies something more than a shitcoin? Many people call Bitcoin a shitcoin for having a small marketcap! The whole crypto market cap 200 Billion at the moment it is really not much if you compare it to how much fiat money is circulating in the world. Anyway, if price is your only argument, then I am fine with my "crap" investments. And now I am talking about XSPEC in particular. Let me know if you can criticise the current dev team or the tech behind the coin, because I believe these matter a lot more than the current price.
I believe that we are waiting for the demand for coins of privacy, they are the equivalent of cash which is also private. In crypto, many miss this moment by attention, but in vain... XSPEC is a Prime example of a privacy coin at the request of the user. It is also a fully working product, which means public recognition and therefore growth is inevitable. At the moment, the price is firmly held around $ 0.3 and is ready to push as soon as the market comes to life. So it's time to purchase this asset. Of course you can buy XMR which costs 100 times more - and to the growth of X3. 5... With XSPEC you can earn X50-100. The choice is yours. Don't miss this sleeping giant! Good luck in your search!
https://spectreproject.io
Piva

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

Spectrecoin, DASH, Monero are my favorite.
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:53:19 AM

Monero and Spectrecoin but if your going to invest in one Spectrecoin is clearly where the gains will be at moving into 2019.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

why are there always 1000 people shilling Spectrecoin.  As far as I can see, there is absolutely nothing special about this coin, compared to Monero.
Nelson96

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

john? john is live?
i think john is big scamer
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

As I see XMR is not a small cap coin. What about Phore and Zoin? XSpec is the most shilling coin  Cheesy A half year ago I read much articles about XMR and XSpec comparison. And Xspec did not win  Wink

daftlad

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:05:32 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 03:22:30 PM by daftlad

As I see XMR is not a small cap coin. What about Phore and Zoin? XSpec is the most shilling coin  Cheesy A half year ago I read much articles about XMR and XSpec comparison. And Xspec did not win  Wink
That was half a year ago ? Grin You need to look now..! nice website, white paper,roadmap current original project manager new dev team.
Xspec is looking good now days.. New wallet ect..Github up dates..!

morningman

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

1. Spectrecoin
2. Cloakcoin
3. ?
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Big top guns https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/compare?coin_ids=monero,zcash,zcoin,verge
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

why are there always 1000 people shilling Spectrecoin.  As far as I can see, there is absolutely nothing special about this coin, compared to Monero.
As I see XMR is not a small cap coin. What about Phore and Zoin? XSpec is the most shilling coin  Cheesy A half year ago I read much articles about XMR and XSpec comparison. And Xspec did not win  Wink
That was half a year ago ? Grin You need to look now..! nice website, white paper,roadmap current original project manager new dev team.
Xspec is looking good now days.. New wallet ect..Github up dates..!

You are poorly studied XSPEC https://spectreproject.io enter all or deliberately misleading... Maybe you do not know, but I want to remind you that in crypto everything changes very quickly. Monero has never surpassed XSPEC, except of course that he is known to the public. XSPEC and XMR never opposed themselves to each other, even one of the developers of XMR helped to fix one of the bugs in XSPEC.  Both projects have one goal, and inappropriately try to pit followers of these projects! Once again, the goal of both projects is the privacy of personal funds. Which project to choose each case individually, after due diligence. Peace to all!
daftlad

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:10:35 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 07:05:41 PM by daftlad

Loving the ROI of Spectrecoin as well.. Wink 5000%

JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

promissing privacy coin/projects for me are:

Spectrecoin (XSPEC), they successfully integrated TOR and OBFS4 and will offer stealtstaking. They were the first, and only one to my knowledge, to successfully penetrate the great firewall of china. And all on a very low budget. They lack the funding for a full on marketing campaign atm so get it whil you can. It can surely get back to their all time high wigh would be an easy 4x to 5x on your investment now, but imo it can go much higher since it is still in development and has some awesome devs behind it.

I also have a small bag of LUXCORE (LUX) from before J. McAfee came on board. They are doing some interesting things with their webwallet. And you can love or hate McAfee he does have the knowhow both technical of business.
karel88l

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

Spectrecoin dudes are shilling hardly,but it dont help much - daily volume is still awkward 5k USD.But if 2017 idiocy will return someday even Spectrecoin can grow in price Cheesy
pwnSTA

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

My top 3 are:

• RVN (security/asset layer incoming)
  • XSPEC (POS privacy, project founder back in driver's seat and keeping development work into overdrive)
  • NKN (network protocol, dev delivering on schedule or even ahead at times)

DYOR, not financial advice!
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

XSPEC, or its offspring WISP

Mining a privacy coin is an oxymoron, because mining is much easier to censor/control/outlaw than staking

Just now Bitmain started KYCing customers and even with ASIC resistant coins, you cannot buy large quantities of graphics cards without getting noticed. Many countries are getting people in hot water now if they import mining equipment! Just google for yourself...not POS. Just an encrypted connection from your cheap old computer with lousy internet connection, is all it takes  Grin

Governments can easily fuck miners...but not stakers, especially if they stake via TOR

An attacker would have to BUY over 50% of a POS coin to break it - and that would certainly let its prices explode...with the tiny orderbooks these coins have  Cheesy

So I think POS privacy coins are the future.  Smiley

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: