Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for HELP: PROJECT: DELCEN ("DELETE CENTRALIZATION")  (Read 111 times)
Dragonfyzex (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:06:59 PM

For years now, I have seen many projects. Ones who claim they are decentralized fully. Now I am about to tell you, they do not know what true decentralization is. True decentralization is with no central government or team. I have not seen a project with this feature, only ones that claim they have this. Project: DELCEN is here to include this feature, to change how cryptocurrency works. If you have a certain type of skill you would like to contribute, we would like to ask you to join us.

Of course I will share to you what this project will do to remove centralization. My idea is that there will be 1 coin, but many variations created on the blockchain. You can modify these variations to add features to the coin, and you can change which variation you would like to use very easily. It is like tokens, but unlike them this is one and only one coin. Any person can create a variation and everything will rely on the community. There will be zero forks because this system will take care of everything. That is how Project: DELCEN will remove centralization.

An example of this would be:
Variation A has blockchain messaging
Variation B has a special kind of feature

You can switch variations to use either one of these, but you also can send your coins to anyone.

To spread these coins out to the community more, we will have a 0% premine and a multi-algorithm proof of work. We are looking to increase the difficulty of the coin every block and a max supply cap of 42 million coins.

ADDITIONAL Features Include:
1. Low Transaction Fees
2. Fast Transactions
3. Replay Protection
4. No Forks
5. No Difficulty bomb

Remember, YOU THE COMMUNITY and only YOU THE COMMUNITY will decide how the future of this coin will be.

Join the discord if you are willing to help:
https://discord.gg/eqbT62
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: