Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:57:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin becoming the one world currency for the New World Order?  (Read 12783 times)
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:50:18 AM

Question of the Day:
Is Bitcoin becoming the one world currency for the New World Order?

Note: The New World Order is the devil worshipers cult Illuminati (also known as the Bilderberg Group)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants
ghostshirt

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:54:18 AM

I've been asking the same question for some time. However, there does not seem to be any evidence of a connection between Satoshi Nakamoto and Bilderberg or any other shadowy organization.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:55:42 AM

The one world currency would've been printed and controlled by the NWO itself.  Bitcoin may be a worldly currency, but it certainly will never be the one and only.

solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:57:17 AM

Tom, you have got to let this go.
I mean, if the greatest anarcho-libertarian-anti-elite bankster-killer surveillance-government restraining crypto-genius invention of the 21st Century has been compromised by the "NWO"  Roll Eyes then there really is no hope left for this planet. You will need to find another one to live on.

lxdr1f7

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:03:41 AM

The "NWO" would want to control issuance of this global currency. Bitcoin has no central issuance. Mining is becoming semi centralised I suppose but the current system of global central banking would be better than bitcoin for global monetary control. IMF issued SDR's may be the forerunner to a global currency controlled by the IMF and that would be more along the lines of a NWO system.
coinprize

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Invest NASDAQ in Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 06:30:11 AM

In the beginning, some NWO were created by BTC.
BTC did change something.

But I think BTC today is still too weak to keep the NWO.
You know, the huge old things could destroy it in seconds.
So holding BTC is still with high risk.  Roll Eyes

desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:07:48 AM

then there really is no hope left for this planet. You will need to find another one to live on.

The planet will be just fine. When humans end their lives because of their silly behaviour or an accident then all the remaining organisms will have a lovely time.

Simple life forms, like bacteria will be the last survivors Smiley

As for the new world order conspiracy:

I believe that ultimately, the controlling elite always wants the "upper hands" no matter who are they. Every single time if a humanoid gets power in their hands they abuse it like there's no tomorrow. So I don't think there's a specific circle of people in control, rather the ones who get in influential positions.

Also, don't forget that most people doesn't care about things many of us care here. they don't want to think (about anything). :O
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 09:09:56 AM

again:

For the same reason I used to think it isn't but now I think it indeed is.

BITCOIN is the Apocalypse!!!  Shocked

But look up what Apocalypse actually means: "disclosure of knowledge, hidden from humanity in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception".

Bitcoin will force all the hidden players to come out and show their true faces. Makes perfect sense to me.  Cool

and:

"Anonymity" in Bitcoin is because it's just a software protocol; it's not a company that can verify identities.

Identity-verifying companies would have to live on top of Bitcoin.

That said, still, Bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general cannot and should not be overly regulated. There certainly is an ideology behind, and it is free speech.

Before, the dystopian scenario of a cashless society had always been that everything can be tracked, and that if you were an "unperson", the central computer would be able prevent you from buying and selling, thus locking you out of society.

However, now, as there exist crypto-currencies that function in a way that's abstracted from real-life identities and accounts, there are ways around this dystopic outlook.

and that...:

...and that is a great achievement in its own right.

Even if Bitcoin does not make it, it altered the way to think about electronic cash. The proof that it is possible to have a decentralized genuineness control is of greatest benefit to the preservation of human rights and individual freedom in the future society.

ya.ya.yo!

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Freedom Capital

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 11:18:38 AM

Unteresting question, could be. If you want to install a global currency, you have to crash the existing ones first. Then people would be willing to drop their existing national currencies to move to a global currency. In such a case the motivation to switch would be significantly higher if their is no direct link to government and central banks (responsible for the crash of the old currencies). I think it would be very difficult to install a global currency which is not accepted by the people. It would be much more easy if the people ask for such a global currency as an alternative to the existing national currencies. Of course the governments would need to take control of this global currency over time. If this is not possible, they would not push it. But if everything is tracked and monitored on the net, they could find a way to stay on top of things?
stevegee58
Legendary

Activity: 916
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 11:20:06 AM

OP go back to prisonplanet.com where you belong.

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 11:26:46 AM

OP go back to prisonplanet.com where you belong.

probably they belong there, however I don't want to put them off, as one of my life missions is to counteract any possible divide-and-rule strategies that powerful interest groups may pursuit :·>

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 12:10:43 PM

bitcoin is becoming a lot of things to different cultures and groups of people. It's a tool and people have the freedom to chose how to use it (let's just hope it doesn't get manipulated too much).

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:27:39 PM

There is no such thing as the "NWO" and the Illuminati no longer exists and when it did exist it was just one of many pro-enlightenment clubs. These concepts exist in imagination land and function as empty containers into which people with a poor education to fear ratio can pour their worries. They are designed to circumvent the need for nuance and complicated argumentation and replace them with simple labels and concepts, and unfortunately these things really are required to argue in politics and economics.

At best these conspiracy theories are a poor substitute for real criticisms of the very real problems with global finance and the fractional reserve banking system, and the way that powerful private interests control politics. At worst they degenerate into outright lunacy involving, variously; alien reptiles, the Devil, a mass plan to depopulate the planet (which appears to be going swimmingly), and just about anything else you can imagine.

In all NWO theories there has to be a "them", a group behind everything. However, nobody within the subculture can agree on what the them is, exactly. So you get; The Bilderberg Group, The Vatican, The British (I've seen that and its hilarious), The UN, The Devil (again), Aliens, Alien Lizards (again, David Icke's prefered choice).

Its a small point but I find the idea of them trying to create a one world government amusing. This is the phrase that conspiracy theorists use all the time. I think you mean a one government world. There is of course, only going to be one world.

gdpone

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:48:14 PM

Question of the Day:
Is Bitcoin becoming the one world currency for the New World Order?

Note: The New World Order is the devil worshipers cult Illuminati (also known as the Bilderberg Group)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants

Good to know I wasnt the only one who had this thought recently LOL.  Im not a CTer however I had this passing thought what better way to get people to do something you want, other than making them believe it was their idea.
acoindr
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:10:51 PM

Bitcoin is the opposite of a secret society. Everything is in the open.
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:21:03 PM

Bitcoin is exactly the opposite - a free, open, decentralized alternative to the NWO World Currency. Having said that, Bitcoin is a versatile, ideology-neutral technology that could work for them and their goals, and I have no problem with that.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
DELTA9

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:26:31 PM

Op is brainwashed there is no illuminati and even is there was bitcoin has nothing to do with it. I think that bitcoin has the potential to change the world in a major way if utilized properly.
ellard

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:49:05 PM

If you want to get away from the nwo, complain to all web site services to get away from google.

Many have secure ssl. Good. Many are tied in to Google. Bad.

If you bother to look, you will be amazed at how many sites use google. The sites go to all the trouble of creating their own code to do whatever they do, and then, what do you see? ajax.google, api.google, googlethis and googlethat. Why? Lazy? Google is infested in the internet. Tracking and profiling. Search for what the ceo of google thinks of your privacy.
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 07:09:03 PM

Tom, you have got to let this go.
I mean, if the greatest anarcho-libertarian-anti-elite bankster-killer surveillance-government restraining crypto-genius invention of the 21st Century has been compromised by the "NWO"  Roll Eyes then there really is no hope left for this planet. You will need to find another one to live on.

LOL +1
worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:44:13 PM

I would like to point out that gold is also a one-world currency, currently accepted in more locations worldwide that bitcoin.  But that doesn't mean that gold is going to be the NWO's preferred one-world currency.  Like others have stated, their currency will be a fiat money that they control and issue from their world central bank.

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: