Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best low marketcap coins  (Read 5357 times)
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

Gulden! (NLG)

They have a real use case ever since 2014, they have their own exchange called Nocks where you can quickly buy using Eur , directly (but it's also available on bittrex BTC-NLG)

and they will launch PoW2 real soon

https://gulden.com/pow2

They are also top #3 in Finance category on NL apple App store Smiley

With hundred of merchants already accepting Gulden, and with the potential to even replace Euro in the Netherlands, Gulden is the coin to go, do your research, buy some and thank me later Smiley

i was looking at this as welll along with XSPEC that mentioned.
talking about low cap, also take a look at AMM, with working business spreads around South East Asia plus verify(CRED).
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

1.OsmiumCoin-this is very low market cap coin i have ever seen total market cap only $32,895
2.NodeCoin-this second lower market cap $38,297
3.CRTCoin-$45,455 third lower cap coin
A lot of lower market cap coin you can see in coinmarketcap

Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

Beta coming 20th jan

https://medium.com/@crypviser/crypviser-network-ee54730fab

Most important Crypviser Team worked hard last months to meet all future regulations.Which means where 90% of coins will die you can be sure Crypviser will stay
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

There are new coins/tokens getting into the market everyday.

1447 altcoins listed today.... Really?

This is the clearest evidence of the global scamming environment crypto is now experiencing.

Beware of all those new ultimate, ultra, super, mega projects!

TheOldWolf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

There are decent number of new coins on Equihash for investing
Uzunhahn

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:57:34 PM

From low low marketcap Ammo.
Oyster mooned and I think it will go up far more.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

In fact the cheapest money that everyone gets with the imagination got worse if I think it's a wrong thought or cries. now everybody is getting little money but i think i look at the numbers otherwise i will be lost

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
sahasuramen

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

пoдcкaжитe , чтo ceйчac пoкyпaть или вce?
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:35:47 PM

This is the clearest evidence of the global scamming environment crypto is now experiencing.

But there is a huge difference. You know most kickstarter projects are funding money from crypto-currencies. That's why they print their own token. This is different than other altcoins such as Ethereum and Neo. There are platform coins, stock tokens, in-game currencies etc. Too many different coins for different purposes.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:53:12 PM

Take a look at datum (DAT) it’s a ne coin born in December after ICO, it’s in buy zone now because beyond the crypto crash of this week, the devs have unlocked the airdrop bonus, so many people are selling their datum for easy gains, the price arrived at 0,13/0.14 with a constant growth, without strange pumps, now the price should be 0.08, it’s still very cheap! Personally I have a small bag of dat and I will hold them till when they are at least 0.50/1$. Dat has a good community and nice devs on telegram so it’s an easy targhet in my opinion

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
SteveRogers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

Try with pluscoin. Its under 1 cent, and it get listed next week. So it could be a hype like doge or reddcoin.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:58:35 PM

This coin is similar to an ICO, considering...

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
KK120

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

Coins with a real world application have better chances to survive as the crypto market matures. I'm in long for:

Rialto (XRL) is quite undervalued, mainly because is not listed in mainstream exchanges atm ($23m, 73m supply), but their business case seems solid enough.

LAToken (LA) enjoyed a good boost up when listed in KuCoin, now also OKEx - the project team is strong and these days are promoting the project in Asia based on official communication channels.
cr$pto

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:23:03 PM
Merited by aleksus (1)

IPO happens even more frequently and stock markets have millions of different companies listed, nobody thinks it's a scam today.

Thule

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

Crypvisers Beta will be out tomorrow and more staff coming over the next 7 days.HitBTC listing end of month.
Today CVCOIN saw already $3.2 as people are not selling but since there is no liquidity price dropped back to $2.6 .Its ready for a hughe take off after 5 months of waiting.
Product going live in max 45 days with big mass media attention.
They even got famous Rapper on board like Snoop Dog and their Foundation are closing a deal with the most famous influencer on YT.

Use the opportunty of the few coins on bitshares DEX because of the low liquidity there since once CVCOIN will hit HITBTC end of month you won't get a second chance to join that cheap on a 10.000.000 current coin supply with a marketcap of just 26 million USD for a communicator which telegram tries to raise 500 million USD and where Crypviser has nearly a whole year advantage and the + First BONUS .
There is big media attention about that encrypted blockchain based communitator which has proofed with a diploma on HACKIT conference that worlds best hacker couldn't hack it.

Last Day's and i really recommend to spend 10 minutes and have a deeper look at it you will see it yourself
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Accelerator Network is one of the hottest low marketcap coins right now. The marketcap is only 3 mln and they are only tradable on EtherDelta, this will go crazy once we hit a larger exchange: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/accelerator-network/

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

yes, you are right , but what can you advice to us. Should we take deposit in top 10? OR more interesting projects .

Betting on the top 10 might also present a risk, I don't trust XRP... But I believe in BTC and ETH.

But there is a huge difference. You know most kickstarter projects are funding money from crypto-currencies. That's why they print their own token. This is different than other altcoins such as Ethereum and Neo. There are platform coins, stock tokens, in-game currencies etc. Too many different coins for different purposes.

Indeed, different purposes... in my view, most of them completely useless like crypto kitties and other stuff like that. Not to mention the major scams, some of them already under fire by legal authorities.

IPO happens even more frequently and stock markets have millions of different companies listed, nobody thinks it's a scam today.

That's poor comparison... How can you compare a crypto scam organized but some kid living in is mom's basement with a company employing hundred or thousands of people? Get serious, will you?

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

I have recently picked a bunch of bitclave (Cat) token and Telcoin (TEL) token, they are  cheap and have huge potential for growth and offcourse big profits at this price.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Thule

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

Price was today near ATH again (CVCOIN)
Once Liquidity comes with HitBTC end of this month price will go heavily up.
People are already buying ....just the low liquidity gives some people the possibility to try
to get few cheaper coins by selling small amounts of the coin to push the price down.

Have a look and decide yourself
Thule

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

Todays high.
Current price is $2.5-2.8 which is still a very good entry point for all the staff which are coming in next 30 days including major exchanges since its still only on bitshares DEX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: