Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how do i fastern transaction
how do i fastern transaction - 0 (0%)
having confirmation problem - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: low fee and haven't been able to confirm my bitcoin  (Read 118 times)
kolomental (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

someone send me 120usd in bitcoin and it showed low few for the past 24hrs i haven't have 1 confimation yet and it say 'expected confirmation time is unknown' what should i do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:42:12 PM

someone send me 120usd in bitcoin and it showed low few for the past 24hrs i haven't have 1 confimation yet and it say 'expected confirmation time is unknown' what should i do?

What is the transaction ID?
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:48:30 PM

Bitcoin back normally with me, if he sends you with 180 sat will be confirmed less than 24 hours.

use this to know time https://bitcoinfees.earn.com

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

Same here my transaction is getting stuck even i'm paying large fee looks like the network right now is getting slow..
Or all miners are converting to bitcoin cash.. The free accelerator right now is not working if you wanted to confirm your transaction fast better to hire someone to get confirm only paid service.. There's no free service right now even the antpool i send mine but until from 2 days ago now my transaction not confirm i still waiting for more days if my transaction not getting confirm i'll hire someone to confirm my transaction..

Bitcoin back normally with me, if he sends you with 180 sat will be confirmed less than 24 hours.

use this to know time https://bitcoinfees.earn.com
The network right now is too slow and the fee you recommend will not work. Look at the fee this is my first time to see the fee is 530 sat/byte
That is why my transaction is still not confirm i send fee when the default if is 440 sat per byte but right now is getting increased.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████