Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MYX[ICO] Monyx - The FUTURE of INVESTING is HERE - Join Pre-ICO in 4 days!  (Read 15748 times)
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

I do not have an interest now in lending platform after what happened on Bitconnect. After what just happened, how would you differ Monyx to Bitconnect?

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
A56-7W

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

With the news that they will become a gambling business, it seems that you're in luck, because that's nothing like bitconnect at all.

Check youtube for the new release. It was briefly on the monyx site earlier today before they took it down.

moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

everything looks quite impressive and promising,hope many invest in here such have future Wink
A56-7W

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:34:07 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 07:53:19 PM by A56-7W

everything looks quite impressive and promising,hope many invest in here such have future Wink

You must be joking!

It's bad enough that some of these platforms exit scam, or are just really bad at communication. But to see an example like this, that is run by absolute morons, just makes me gasp in astonishment. Perhaps they should rename themselves to Moronyx!

Before they remove the news, again, here it is for those that missed it. In summary, it's a case of punish the many for the deeds of the few.
This basket case, whatever it was supposed to be, is pretty much dead.

"Dear Monyx Members,

Withdrawals have been on hold due to a bug in the internal exchange that appeared on Feb 7th 2018. Users that created buy orders were wrongly credited the same BTC amount to their BTC wallet on Monyx, as the order amount, because of this bug some users exploited substantial amounts created out of thin air and withdrew shortly after. Because of this the withdrawals has been on hold to investigate further.

After investigating we’ve decided that this unfortunately is too much of a loss, and came to the conclusion that we will have to make an haircut of 15% on all holdings to cover up a part of the bug. This means that 15% of your MYX or BTC holdings will be withdrawn from your Monyx user account. This is to increase the stability of the platform.

The haircut will only cover up a small part of the losses created due to the exchange exploit. The rest will be taken out of our bankroll. Even though it was the last thing we wanted to do, the exploit caused to much of a loss. This decision was made so we could enable withdrawals as soon as possible, and to ensure the strength and longevity of the platform.

After the haircut is made the withdrawals will be enabled again, but with a limitation of 0.03 BTC per day until further notice.

Haircut will be made tomorrow 22nd February 16:00 UTC, and withdrawals will be enabled shortly after.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.
Monyx Team

21.02.2018"
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

this is a great opportunity for all of us, hope this project becomes a project that can generate profit for all of us, and  good luck to your project dev,hoping  more success to the team
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:49 AM

this will be a good project for us crypto, this is a great opportunity for all of us, hopefully this project becomes a project that can generate profit for us, and the price will go to moon soon, good luck to your project dev
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

"kelly pearson
Monyx Official Update : Big official announcementS April 2nd 12:00 UTC [WEB STAKING] - [NEW WHITEPAPER 2.0] - [ONE EXTERNAL EXCHANGE] - [LATEST FEATURES ON MONYX WEBSITE] —------ NOTE : We are apologize for delay. please stay tuned for latest updates"
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

"kelly pearson
Monyx Official Update : Big official announcementS April 2nd 12:00 UTC [WEB STAKING] - [NEW WHITEPAPER 2.0] - [ONE EXTERNAL EXCHANGE] - [LATEST FEATURES ON MONYX WEBSITE] —------ NOTE : We are apologize for delay. please stay tuned for latest updates"

where u see this update i can't access my account  Huh Huh
sssergy

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:49:56 AM

"kelly pearson

where u see this update i can't access my account  Huh Huh

It was written in a telegram. But, most likely, there will not be an update. Because everything they say does not happen.
danycoman

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

addnode=???
sssergy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

addnode=???

addnode=46.105.90.177
CryptoWhiteboard

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

so are you going to wait to bull run and magically reappear or are you just a bunch of scammy cunts?
SonkhlaChrisat

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

The idea is very good and if you really succeed in realizing your visions, then I suppose it will be cool!
NickYung

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

so are you going to wait to bull run and magically reappear or are you just a bunch of scammy cunts?

I am convinced they scammed us. Sad part is they are truly a different type of morons. With the hype being this project and the people who purchased in ICO and those who felt as if they missed out, this project could have succeeded.

They stole both BTC from me along with 25K MYX or more.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:14:11 AM

Please Do not miss this ICO, an excellent project and an excellent team. Campaign and marketing are good, the company's goals can be achieved without problems ! Really fantastic project.
empathicpridefulfb

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:38:08 AM

I very much hope to make financial transactions very quickly. I think Monyx can help me hope it will succeed.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

I very much hope to make financial transactions very quickly. I think Monyx can help me hope it will succeed.
what are you talking about .....

farm.....farm.......farm.....
bippingapprove

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:34:09 AM

I enjoyed this project, it is useful and clear, we can see the benefits of joining it, the reward is quite attractive. I think the project will be a lot of interest and participation. Wish success!
vidnore

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The business will be better then
TopuZ

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

What are you all speaking about? there is no more Monyx o.O
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: