Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to send satoshis to faucethu.io wallet manually?  (Read 190 times)
yasmikash (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:32:24 PM

Can anyone tell me how to send some satoshis manually from my FaucetHub.io account to another account (wallet) manually. Like faucethub script do.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:33:13 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 02:17:28 AM by tungaqhd

Step 1: Download faucethub.php lib from faucethub.io
Step 2:Creat a file named send.php

content:
Code:
<?php
include 'faucethub.php';
$faucethub = new FaucetHub($api_key'BTC');
$result $faucethub->send('test address'10000);
echo 
$result['html'];
?>

Step 3:
go to yourdomain.com/send.php and each time you load it, 10000 satoshi will be sent to test address Tongue
Hope everything is ok
bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:14:47 AM

Can anyone tell me how to send some satoshis manually from my FaucetHub.io account to another account (wallet) manually. Like faucethub script do.

FaucetHub to FaucetHub transaction are of two types. Either u use chatservice and use /tip [username] [amount]  [extension of currency] for example : if i want to send BigRed user 1000 satoshi in Blackcoin i will run command /tip BigRed 1000 BLK ( this will send 1000 satoshi BLK to his account )

Another way is what " tungaqhd " said to you , but for that access u have to get API key from your faucetmanager and register a domain to access that facility. Let me remind you as per instruction you can't enable API Key unless you are faucet owner.

** FREE SPACE **
yasmikash (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:22:05 PM

Step 1: Download faucethub.php lib from faucethub.io
Step 2:Creat a file named send.php

content:
Code:
<?php
include 'faucethub.php';
$faucethub = new FaucetHub($api_key'BTC');
$result $faucethub->send('test address'10000);
echo 
$result['html'];
?>

Step 3:
go to yourdomain.com/send.php and each time you load it, 10000 satoshi will be sent to test address Tongue
Hope everything is ok
Thank you for your reply. It means that we should have a website like a faucet, faucethub script installed to it. So, people get paid every time when we load the script, but can't we just add a password to it and function to choose whatever address which we want to send satoshi. Thanks again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: