Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best XRP wallet?  (Read 302 times)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:30:43 AM

I am holding all my XRP on exchanges, because it is simply more comfortable. The only additional wallet that I use is Metamask for Ether and other ERC-20 tokens and I think it is the simplest way to hold Ripple on Binance or Huobi.
I think you are very brave to store all of your XRP on exchange, even if it's a famous cryptocurreny exchange, we don't know that maybe one day gets hacked too, hardware wallet such as ledger nano s is the best way to store xrp and current price not expensive, if you don't care the costs then direct buy the latest version ledger nano x.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:03:57 PM

I do not think that there are many, probably this is the only thing to be said. I still use the standard way. This is the use of the wallet that is on the exchange. Why do something more if I simply do not have XRP Undecided
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:20:34 PM

I have never held XRP or used it, so I cannot know other wallet but now coinbase has listed XRP in their wallet, so I think coinbase is the best wallet so we can store XRP
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:20:55 PM

There are many kinds of wallet that allowed us to store xrp. I have ledger wallet and I store all my cryptocurrency there. Here in my country we have wallet that called Coins.ph that support xrp and my small amount of xrp are there.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:47:35 PM

the safest are obviously the hardware wallet but for me is also valid coinomi(wallet for mobile) that has recently added monero and xrp...
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:46:14 AM

The best wallet I found is Ripple wallet.It is easy to install and operate without any major problem.Now I don't have any XRP coins.But the good thoughts about the wallet is remarkable.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:05:38 AM

The best wallet I found is Ripple wallet.It is easy to install and operate without any major problem.Now I don't have any XRP coins.But the good thoughts about the wallet is remarkable.
Then why people are looking for the best one when devs are having their own ? I mean in recent times I checked with some coins like TRON and EOS but both of them not having any "official" wallet, it seems. Tron has tons of third party developed wallets whereas with EOS, I am still learning how to securely store them (due to these reasons, I am still holding them within my exchanges).

Previously, I faced hard time with ethereum then slowly started adopting myetherwallet even I was not a supporter of web wallets. Here, I must mention about my early days struggle with multibit until electrum became hit and recommended as bitcoin-qt and bitcoin-core takes months to sync.

I mean devs must take necessary steps to make things easier for storing their coins in highly reliable and in confident way. It is their one of basic responsibility. Not sure what TRON and EOS are trying without declaring an official wallet. XRP is always a mystery, they had charged fees for an addy in some exchanges some times back and now people are still looking for best wallets to save XRP. Ridiculous Roll Eyes.
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:50:41 AM

I'm new to the crypto market and I'm wondering what the best wallet for Ripple is, or the best wallet for altcoins in general. I've read reviews about Bitstamp, Binance, Bittrex, Kraken and Gatehub. Most of the reviews for all of these wallets say that there are some sort of problem with them. I am being very cautious because I've heard many bad things happening with storing money in 3rd party wallets..

So my question for all of you is: What altcoins wallet do you use? also, what altcoins are you holding?

Thanks guys, any and all information is helpful!!
Im following this thread to know some of the best wallet for altcoins.. I am still looking for some new wallets but by far the best for me is Ledger Nano S.

I want to be always on track thats why i use it. Better try it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:14:43 PM

I probably support people who say that it is best to use wallets on the stock exchange, because I understand that today making a wallet for XRP is a very, very difficult procedure. Therefore, today I try very hard not to delve into it.
ostap5511

Activity: 538
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:28:50 PM

Gatehub This type of storage can be more conveniently called the official XRP wallet. True, this was not expressed openly by the developers of cryptomonet. But users mostly choose this service, if they work with Ripple.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:08:56 PM

Gatehub This type of storage can be more conveniently called the official XRP wallet. True, this was not expressed openly by the developers of cryptomonet. But users mostly choose this service, if they work with Ripple.
Yes I've heard articles that Gatehub is the best wallet to store XRP or specifically and definitely safe. Maybe a lot of different people keep their altcoin because there are lots of wallets, but if for XRP, I think Gatehub is the right choice.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: