Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best XRP wallet?  (Read 299 times)
BonoWantTheBitty (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:54:14 PM

I'm new to the crypto market and I'm wondering what the best wallet for Ripple is, or the best wallet for altcoins in general. I've read reviews about Bitstamp, Binance, Bittrex, Kraken and Gatehub. Most of the reviews for all of these wallets say that there are some sort of problem with them. I am being very cautious because I've heard many bad things happening with storing money in 3rd party wallets..

So my question for all of you is: What altcoins wallet do you use? also, what altcoins are you holding?

Thanks guys, any and all information is helpful!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:48:36 PM

All wallets are hacked except hardware. If money is not a pity, it is better to use Trezor or Ledger Nano S.  It is better to order from manufacturers. There is such a plus. You can restore access to the wallet, even if the physical device is destroyed.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:57:04 PM

Your questions are two. Let me take the question on what wallet for ripple and other altcoins is great. I will like to suggest that you try Freewallet from playstore. That's if you use an Android phone. Coinomi is also nice for a multi-wallet. The second part of your question which is on what coins individual members own. This is a difficult terrain for everyone. Difficult in the sense that most people don't buy and keep these coins. We trade them for profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Diller5

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:07:17 PM

It is best to store on the purse Ledger Nano S.
gazilla

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:13:48 PM

There are few good Ripple wallets out there, However, from the security perspective I think it is better for everyone to own The Ledger Nano S wallet, as it is secure and portable.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

I'm new to the crypto market and I'm wondering what the best wallet for Ripple is, or the best wallet for altcoins in general. I've read reviews about Bitstamp, Binance, Bittrex, Kraken and Gatehub. Most of the reviews for all of these wallets say that there are some sort of problem with them. I am being very cautious because I've heard many bad things happening with storing money in 3rd party wallets..

So my question for all of you is: What altcoins wallet do you use? also, what altcoins are you holding?

Have you visited the main website and looked if the wallet was on there? That is the only legitimate wallet on the web.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:32:21 PM

I assume it's Ledger Nano S at the moment. The project doesn't has an official wallet.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
nomagicka

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

I highly recommend signing up at exarpy.com. It has an instantaneous transaction speed, does not keep a user database (so no hack potential), and has a flat fee of .01 XRP for transaction, whereas all other wallets charge a percentage.
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

The Ledger Nano S very secure and transparent.
imunk

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

What I know about xrp wallet is a hard wallet for Ripple coins looks like a USB device but it can store unlimited Ripple XRP in it with no limit. Simply attach it to your computer, laptop or even mobile with the help of a digital cable and use your Ripple coin as you wish. You can send, and receive Ripple coin with this small hard wallet easily. It has all the options which you have required to make your Ripple coins secure and safe from hackers.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

The best wallet that I used it is Ripple wallet on Gatehub. It easy installed and operated without lags and any problems. Now I have no XRP coins. But I have in mind only good thoughts about this wallet.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

I have various altcoins and I keep them in hardware wallet and the official wallets from the coins’ websites. You are right that keeping coins in exchanges are risky. Hardware wallet support xrp too, you should get one for a small cost of $60 to $80.
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:49:21 AM

XRP is currently the 2nd largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization. Its fast money transfer network makes it one of the most popular cryptocurrencies.

It is important to choose the most secure Ripple wallets, which can store your money safely. The best ripple wallets of 2019 are Ledger Nano S, Guarda, Toast Wallet, GateHub, Cryptonator etc.

Check out to know all the best ripple wallets and can get the one from here - https://coinswitch.co/news/best-ripple-wallets-2019

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:55:16 AM

If you are afraid that your wallet is being attacked, you should use the Ledger Nano S hard wallet, which is a great wallet and very safe. Its price ranges from 150-170 $.
But if you don't want to buy it and have to remember many characters, you can use Coinbase e-wallet. It is rated very safe and has never been hacked into Coinbase's wallet.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:10:59 PM

To be honest, I have never used any kind of individual wallets, it seems to me that today we can only talk about stock wallets, such as the Binance exchange, in general, I don’t think that my pennies can disrupt the balance of the deposit today
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 09:24:03 AM

I am not sure if I can really help you. But have you heard of coins.ph wallet? It is available only in philippines, but it supports storing xrp coins on that wallet site. And it is legit. Also you can automatically convert it on bitcoin and ethereum coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:23:26 AM

in my opinion binance and bitrex are good for xrp. it's up to you, my suggestion is, don't change the wallet, if you have entered one, then focus on that one wallet.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:25:43 AM

The best wallets for crypto are hardware wallets. These are the most stable, assure you that they will not be attacked, hacked. If you keep your money on the exchange, maybe it will close and you will not have money. Online wallets are also at risk, even if we have the private key. Save money and buy a Ledger Nano S wallet.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:46:40 PM

Ripple is a digital currency originally developed in private by Ripple Network to create secure, easy, and fast payment systems. This technology allows entrepreneurs, corporations, and the world community to send, receive, sell or buy various currencies without having to worry about expensive transaction costs or long delay times.

Currently, Ripple is the third largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization. Its fast money transfer network makes it one of the most popular cryptocurrencies.

There are many ripple wallets, it is important to choose the best ripple wallets. The top ripple wallets are Ledger Nano S, Toast Wallet, Guarda, GateHub, Cryptonator and many more.

You can check here to get the top ripple wallets of 2019 -
https://coinswitch.co/news/best-ripple-wallets-2019
vanya.pronin.1983

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:53:51 PM

I am holding all my XRP on exchanges, because it is simply more comfortable. The only additional wallet that I use is Metamask for Ether and other ERC-20 tokens and I think it is the simplest way to hold Ripple on Binance or Huobi.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: