Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else not getting skeptical about all alts rising?  (Read 207 times)
UnknownTechGuy (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:29:22 PM

It's hard to see all top 100 coins be in green at any point,I've been trading for quite some time, and I don't really remember anything like it. So, my point of view right now it could swing either way, but hard. Anyone got any info on it?
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:37:34 PM

The bitcoin bubble is bigger than ever so it is natural for the altcoins to follow it up. I think the bull run will continue for a few more weeks at least, but the floor won't be too far down. Alts are booming now so a good time to diversify.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

It's hard to see all top 100 coins be in green at any point,I've been trading for quite some time, and I don't really remember anything like it. So, my point of view right now it could swing either way, but hard. Anyone got any info on it?
For me bitcoin will be first one that will have big down and some alts will fall with him, so then trading and investing will be easier and these time will be very important for investors and traders. 

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:51:07 PM

Nope not skeptical at all this is completely fine I remember back in June or July we had a couple of weeks solid that were in the green which were followed by red for a few weeks. Granted that was on the cusp of the hard fork which solved many scaling issues but still should be okay I assume.

Eddyc

Activity: 1019
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:22:43 PM

We can analyze as follows, we should prepare for the small Bear market that is to come. We are in the final stretch of the bull market, we can not consider the bubble the high levels of the market today, but rather the appreciation of the market., so the size investment. With that, the correction for Bitcoin and altcoins is near.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:38 PM

We will definitely see a bog correction and the weaker alts and scams  taken out. The question is when. I think there is still a lot of new money flowing into alts, even though people are busy preparing for the holidays. Even the regulators are probably not making new rules until the new year. So we’re safe for now. After the holidays when people make resolutions of gotta save more, and generally have more time on their hands, i think alts will rise even more. I say maybe Late Jan or February 2018 the market will slow. That’s just my take on it. I don’t have a magic ball.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:19:54 PM

The price of Bitcoin is going up so yeah, it's pretty normal for the prices of altcoins to get lower or the same.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:39:45 PM

I think altcoins will continue to rise from now on and all over 2018 as well. Sure we will see small corrections here and there and some coins will disappear and lose value but overall I think we will have a exiting year for altcoins in 2018.
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:43:50 PM

I am sceptical as to what real value a lot of the alts actually have.  At the same time, it is the mass market that are suddenly pouring into Crypto currency in droves.  Blame the media for that, however as an Alt collector, I am happy as a pig in shit.
UnknownTechGuy (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:41:05 AM

So.. I think we were right.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:32:02 AM

now the market is difficult to predict, market changes are very fast and sometimes our research is far off the mark as we had hoped.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:26:19 AM

I have seen thisbsome many times, that now i dont give a f**k.. the most stupid will sell and loose money. Meanwhile i choosed good alts that will make me rich in some years.

Everlastinglory to them without weakhands

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:30:12 AM

As we now know the rise was exit pumps for a lot of whales, they got people buying in then took all their money to tether as can be seen by the increase in price of tether. They will probably buy back in the new year when they get off their private islands.
amilla041184

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:43:36 AM

I'm not such a keen observer when it comes to other alts because I focus more on btc but isn't this pumps happening in alts currently could be effect of dump happening to bitcoins?
Manowar_PL

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

The sentiment is changing. If you see the news a lot more people talk about the problems of Bitcoin. There is nothing bad said for the top alts in the same time.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:48:41 AM

It's hard to speculate the market at this very moment. Maybe changes will be happening anytime as the market tends to pump in altcoins. As we know most awaited this moment  to happen for the altcoin to rise yet bitcoin will recover soon I think.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:19:43 PM

When Bitcoin spikes in price people sell their altcoins to buy BTC.  This drives the price down. Over the past couple months a lot of the new money coming into Crypto started looking at altcoins and started buying into them, this is why the alts have generally done well lately. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: