Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CCMC - Can Call Me Coin - 📱 Free Telephony - Your Second Phone Number  (Read 165 times)
CanCall.me (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:21 PM

ICO Website / Whitepaper / Facebook / Twitter - will be added within few days from now on.

Telegram: https://t.me/ccmc_ico

What is Can Call Me ?

Can Call Me mobile app is a new way to talk and text for free around the world by using a large pool of international phone numbers shared between the users of the app. Calling family or friends when you are abroad, has never been easier. You can just use one of our free numbers to receive or initiate calls for a limited time period or can buy a dedicated phone number from one of 15+ countries. Our main goal is to provide free telecommunication services for users all around the word.

About the app

App users will be able to request a free phone number from the following countries : United States , Canada , United Kingdom , Mexico , Latvia , Austria , Poland , Czech Republic , Slovakia , Belgium , Spain , Switzerland ,  Netherlands , Denmark , Lithuania. A number can be used for free and it comes with 10 minutes for incoming or outgoing calls to over 200 countries (for some countries outgoing calls will be limited to specific prefixes only).

Free Users :

-can use a free phone number with 10 incoming/outgoing minutes included , one time at every 24 hours period
-can use the end-to-end encryption chat

Paid Users:

-can use a free phone number with 10 incoming/outgoing minutes included , one time at every 24 hours period
-can use the end-to-end encryption chat
-can buy a phone number from United States , Canada , United Kingdom , Mexico , Latvia , Austria , Poland , Czech Republic , Slovakia , Belgium , Spain , Switzerland. Other countries will be available, but the number can be used only after a proof of address is supplied. For example if you want to buy a number from Italy , a proof of address from Italy will be required. A phone number will cost $1.99 for most countries
-before a call is initiated , the user will be able to see the exact price that he will pay / minute , according to the phone prefix he wants to call. There is no need to search on the website or in app to see the rates.
-payments can be made with ETH and CCMC tokens only. The CCMC token can be used to buy in app numbers or minutes right after the apps are released

In app token value will be $0.1 until the token will be listed on exchange(s). For example if you add 20 tokens you will have $2 balance. It doesn't matter if you buy the token for a lower price in PRE-ICO and ICO. After the CCMC token is listed on the first exchange , in app token value will be the market price

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask

August 2017
- project idea

October 2017
- developing the concept
- competition analysis

November 2017
- signed contracts with telephony providers

December 2017
- ethereum contract
- whitepaper
- ICO website
- Telegram , Facebook , Twitter
- early investors and Pre-ICO

January 2018
- web app development starts
- iOS mobile app development starts
- website is launched
- ICO

February 2018
- web app beta mode/testing phase
- CCMC tokens can be used in webapp
- 1 CCMC token in app value will be $0.1 until the token is listed on exchange platforms
- ETH can be used in webapp

March 2018
- Android mobile app development starts
- iOS mobile app beta mode/testing phase

May 2018
- Android mobile app beta mode/testing phase

June 2018
- apps available on the App Store and Google Play
- marketing campaign

July 2018 - December 2018
- more updates to the apps , adding more phone numbers to the free phone numbers pool , adding numbers from more countries
- negotiations with reputable exchange platforms over listing the token, which can start earlier if the apps are launched sooner than eta date
- after the CCMC token is listed on the first exchange platform, in app token value will be the market price
newsilike

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

Reserved
baileyletha

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:21:03 PM

I hope project  will have success. I see where the registration went or not?  Thanks!!!
CanCall.me (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:25:07 PM

I hope project  will have success. I see where the registration went or not?  Thanks!!!

Honestly .... i really don't understand what exactly you mean with "I see where the registration went or not?"  Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: