Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of NEO  (Read 649 times)
mirte86 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:45:28 PM

Hi Guys,

I saw NEO the last week almost double , but does someone know more about the Chinese market and how the coin probably will develop?
Thx!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:03:05 PM

You should be able to get the information you are looking for a lot easier through the coin's official announcement thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057932.0 not beginners & help section.
psibenik

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:12:52 PM

Given that NEO can only be transfered in whole values, no decimals, I always though NEO couldn't get that much bigger, although I own some. Isn't that a BIG problem? How much bigger can NEO get?
bitcoinqueen08

Activity: 90
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:23:51 PM

Hi Guys,

I saw NEO the last week almost double , but does someone know more about the Chinese market and how the coin probably will develop?
Thx!
I saw most people they believe in NEO also chinies people called NEO as ETH. I think price will be 200$ when btc price will be more than 25k$

0xa4A979d6876DB84031AEFB2c59F7fE4B9880328E
S.coastapps

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:28:44 AM

We Can Say the Future of NEO Is Bright. Today the NEO Price Approx $65. So if anyone want to invest in this cryptocurrency this is the Right time for all the investors.
stallkerx

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:10:02 AM

I think it has a good future, a lot of dApps are being developed in their system and its just a matter of time until they get more attention
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:14:34 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 02:31:40 AM by Poink

Given that NEO can only be transfered in whole values, no decimals, I always though NEO couldn't get that much bigger, although I own some. Isn't that a BIG problem? How much bigger can NEO get?

Wrong info.  That is only true on one exchange...just because they set the rule that way--NOT NEO.
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:52:52 AM

NEO is the platform and its price depends on the activity and the number of people using it. NEO has a big potential and can have strong grow in 2018.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:39:43 AM

In 2018, the price could go up to $ 200.
Eeassuring, it will not hurt the investor, a high quality coin. If you think invest, you do not even have to think Cheesy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
indika8821

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:15:40 AM

Neo has become an unstoppable force of innovation - pushing the limits of dApps that can be built using smart contracts.While Neo is still flying under the radar to many - it's quickly becoming the fastest growing platform for some of the most advanced ICOs in the World.
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:41:17 AM

Neo could go to 1000$+ by 31st January 2019 :-)

braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:45:46 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 06:05:18 AM by braves182

Neo has all chances to beat ethereum  in the near future, and this future can arrive this year. Ye more ico will take place on NEO blockchain , than higher price we will see. Last time i see more and more ico - piksiochain , zeepin - ones from this list. Why NEO? Developers believe  neo code is  a more progressive and safe.  Neo is like a  young brother of Ethereum, which intend later to take his position and already started to appear from the shadow. I bought that when it still named Antshares and since there NEO made a long way (100x profit Shocked)

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:55:43 AM

I also think NEO is going to do very well and go towards $1000 in 2018.
With many ICOs on its platform, it is going to take off like Ethereum.
redbean27

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

I am VERY confident Neo will hit upper three figures (> $500) by end of 2018. Governments like Neo because it aims to be a regulated and compliant currency. This will play HUGE part in reaching mass adoption.

I don't want to say too much and look like a shill, but spend a weekend researching Neo and the team behind it, you will not regret.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

This is not a project you don'tt want to be hold its token, I sold all my Antshares tokens early but getting back into this project, just look at the number of ICOs lined up to conduct ICO on the platform for now 21, and can see this number increase

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

I think neo has great prospects!
A common comparison has been drawn between NEO and Ethereum with many calling NEO China’s Ethereum. While this comparison is justified thanks to the similarity in structure and some offerings, NEO is far more advanced than Ethereum. Having been developed after Ethereum, NEO’s developers had the time to learn from Ethereum’s mistakes and make a better platform.
For one, to develop smart contracts in Ethereum, one has to learn its native programming language, Solidity. This has hindered any enterprises from using the revolutionary smart contracts program. NEO, however, takes the hustle away by enabling the development of smart contracts on their platform with most of the popular programming languages including Java, C#, JavaScript, Go, Kotlin and Python. These cover over 80% of the programmers and ensures that developers that desire to use the NEO platform do not have to learn any new languages.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

i think neo will be at least 300$ or more at the end of the year. if you like safe picks like eth but want higher returns neo is your pick.
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

Agreed. NEO is the ONE coin I use for 'safe holding' along with ETH... I think it's a safe port for 2018 and will enjoy modest to robust growth. It's where I cream off profits from ICOs and profitable alts, because I believe it will hold its value better long term.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

NEO continues to attract the attention of crypto-currency enthusiasts around the world, and therefore the future of the project looks confident. Recently the company announced cooperation with AdEx, which will make possible the first application of Dapp-technology (decentralized application) on the NEO block-platform.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

Hi Guys,

Thx!

Neo is a platform and the price depends on the activity and number of people using it. The future of Neo is very good and can grow like ethereum.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: