Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deeponion  (Read 120 times)
mirte86 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:28:34 PM

Hi Guys,

More people here thinking about DO to get big? I want to know your reasons for it Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SyamSoedin

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:52:55 AM

DeepOnion is the safest Coin now, because of it DeepVault and TOR integrated system it will become raise significantly and have the BIG COMMUNITY and Big AirDrop, I Join it last month and it not Disappoint me at all

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:08:16 AM

I don't like this project due to it's a little bit weird way of the distribution and different rumors, but I can't deny that it raises a lot since the beginning of the autumn...

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:13:31 AM

DeepOnion is the safest Coin now, because of it DeepVault and TOR integrated system it will become raise significantly and have the BIG COMMUNITY and Big AirDrop, I Join it last month and it not Disappoint me at all

Maybe I can consider you as a lucky person by joining on them since the price of ONION pumps more right now and yet you surely earn more money by participating at them. But I don't really know on how their system works but quitely the price seems appealing to me and maybe I will look some ways to grab some deeponions later on these days.

I don't like this project due to it's a little bit weird way of the distribution and different rumors, but I can't deny that it raises a lot since the beginning of the autumn...

They are weird really but let's open some facts that TOR project are quitely interesting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ribad

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:58:13 PM

Because anonymous coin will be the new trend. John Mcafee endorses Anonymous cryptocurrencies. And the rest of the project details You shoud read yourself as the space of finance need proper research by one self.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:40:07 PM

I noticed about deeponion and find it to be performing well since it is a relatively new coin. I will say it is a good investment at $3 level. Privacy coins usually are popular and tend to do very well when it gain popularity.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:22:40 PM

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is untraceable. All transactions are private and sent through the TOR network.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:27:42 PM

Deep Onion is unique in a sense that whether you have money to invest or not, you can get a sizeable amount of Onion coins through the airdrop every week. Whatever amount you have, you will earn additional Onions as long as you keep them in your airdrop wallet. This system has enabled those with no money to spare to earn Deep Onion coins. Week after week, they get more Onion coins. Where everyone needs good investments to survive, deep onion has helped many do so.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:21:51 PM

I can see it getting pretty big next year perhaps, am a bit biased though as am on their forum Wink

:]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: