Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DISRUPT THE FASHION INDUSTRY  (Read 74 times)
Aichels (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:54:20 PM

Hi there,

I'm a CEO of a fashion marketplace that aims to change fashion industry for good. Meaning to become more environmentally friendly. We are doing this in 3 stages.

Stage 1 is an online marketplace for conscious brands. (Stage one is ready www.asadra.com)
Stage 2 is ASADRA technologies where we want to tap into the production process of the fashion and provide more transparency for customers. The blockchain is a perfect tech for that.
Stage 3 we aim to create investment fund/platform that can help to boost sustainable brands and help to change production processes for already existing ones.

We are working now on ICO to support our vision. I'm reading about the economic models of tokens and how it can be used in the platform.
What I see as an option for our token is to launch it on Ethereum and it in future can be changed to our blockchain token.

How do you see this model and what token use you would recommend in the platform?

We want to build longlasting relationships with our investors so the economic model is very important. I have looked into options of burning some tokens we get back with sales. I was wondering can anyone recommend a model where we could donate instead of burning them? I'm looking for a model that will support long-term strategy for all three stages.

Please share your ideas and help us to change fashion industry.

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: