Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy x5 x10  (Read 3719 times)
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

You should forget about easy money in the crypto currency. This year it is very difficult to make a profit. Perhaps the situation will change after a while, but at the moment you need to be very careful when investing in the crypto currency.
This is great rule for every serious business, not just for crypto. Time when you can earn "easy money" came by , so we should be ready for real hard work and huge volatility for a long time. Until some project will show to us great projects with potential profit. This is time to work, not to invest.
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

Which altcoins can give me an easy X5 x10 in less than a month  Huh
Only very hyped ICOs like Ingot as an example may give you such a profit on such bearish market.
Just take a look at the growth of Empower token today. Thats tipical example of hyped ICO
Even such hyped ICOs like ingot will go to the Hell as well once they appear on the market, Mark my words
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:47:34 AM

Only very hyped ICOs like Ingot as an example may give you such a profit on such bearish market.
Just take a look at the growth of Empower token today. Thats tipical example of hyped ICO
Even such hyped ICOs like ingot will go to the Hell as well once they appear on the market, Mark my words
not necessary. If team sets buy walls no drop will happen. However as well as growth.
Price will stay on the ICO level that is also not bad on such a bearish market
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

not necessary. If team sets buy walls no drop will happen. However as well as growth.
If we apeak about Ingot thats possible as they are so close to the 80 million hard cap but it is probably inly the project that may allow setting buy walls on exchnages, the rest not
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

If we apeak about Ingot thats possible as they are so close to the 80 million hard cap but it is probably inly the project that may allow setting buy walls on exchnages, the rest not
Thats why it is so important to invest only in legit ICOs where team has funding both for development and marketing/taking care on the price
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

Thats why it is so important to invest only in legit ICOs where team has funding both for development and marketing/taking care on the price
How can u know that in advance? You are investing in ICO! So team is just collecting funds for both of that.
Or u mean wait until soft cap is reached nd only then invest?
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

Haha, crazy at the time this question was asked, within a month pretty much all alts had done a 5x,
Hopefully we see the market recovering towards the end of the year when more working products become available.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

XVG
ELTCOIN
PCL
BLUE PROTOCOL
CARDANO
Grab these ones if you want to earn a good decent profits.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

I don't think there are coins that can be x5-x10 in a month. Especially the mainstream coins, it is almost impossible x2, although some altcoins have great potential, but they still need a lot of time to reach the expected value!

Gytza

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

Currently, since I'm not replying in december 2017., there are only coins that can give us /5 in a month.  Cry
But Tomo is so down from the ATH, devs are really active, great community - I can see it go min x5 or even x10 from this price. But not soon, not maybe in a 2018.  Sad

vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

If the market changes and goes into a growth phase, then there will be projects that will give x10-15. So far, these results have only to dream.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

If we knew which coin will give to us 5 times to 10 times our investment then making money in this market will be incredibly easy, but that is not true, anyone that has tried to make money knows how difficult it is, so it is better people forget about making easy money in this market because if you want to make that kind of money you need to work hard for it.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

There are no easy x5 or x10 in this market. For those, you will have to hold on long term and wait for the speculative mania to return to this market.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

Currently, such a development can only contribute to the listing on major exchanges such as Binance or Bittrex. Unfortunately the market is not the same as before and it is unknown what will happen in the future.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

It is almost impossible to have such in a bear market as even the best of tokens are losing value, you could hodl some tokens for longer term
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

If you want X5, you need to take risks. If you are ready, then look for coins which have a large volume. and a small price less than $ 1/ such coins can include a coin KIN/
Morento

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

It’s unreal. 95% of Altcoins is tokens which pump first 10 days and after that they became trash.
ethicalbtc

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

You can try SVACO Technologies ICO right now. I believe it will have get an easy x5 at the end of the ICO phase. Each SCAVO Token acquired by the investor represents the right to receive profits from everything produced by the mining farm for life (as long as it is the Token holder), understood as the period during which the profits exceed the operating cost necessary to maintain in operation the farm.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

If the market changes and goes into a growth phase, then there will be projects that will give x10-15. So far, these results have only to dream.
But for me and the same like for you there is a chance that market will recover so there are still lots of chances that coins in near future will grow, maybe not like x5/x10 but for me pump will come.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

Which altcoins can give me an easy X5 x10 in less than a month  Huh

Emphasis on prices still occurs in some of the leading coins especially the top ten coins of marketcap.com, I doubt to say x5 x10, will happen in this year, it is truly magical if this can still happen. But I'm following the development of the coin below, including:
ATM (available on nexybit)
EXC (available on nexybit)
TTC (available on nexybit)

I think they will have x5 in the future especially this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: