Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your experience with Binance?  (Read 189 times)
BonoWantTheBitty (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

Im considering using Binance to trade altcoins.. but im still skeptical and being cautious..

With that being said, im interested in anything anyone has to share about there personal experiences with Binance.

Any and all information is helpful!! thanks
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:47:11 PM

I’ve been using binance for a couple of months. I like the fact they list coins that are not on bittrex. I haven’t had any problems with binance and if you go on twitter many people rave about it. I think it is a trustworthy exchange.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:49:28 PM

Binance is attractive due to the possibility to take part in ICO held on there platform. I already participated in 2 ICO and should say that it's very convinient. Regarding the trading it's a bit slow. Sometimes you have to reload the page to see the trading history. Especially during the active trading orders are updated with a delay. I hope they'll fix this issue, because as I know they aim to become top 3 trading platform.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:52:13 PM

Binance is quite a new exchange on the list but it is surprisingly good. I was one of the few traders who started with them where they barely had up to ten coins on their exchange. I haven't had any issues since I started with them this year. After from the mandatory verification, there isn't any other security inconveniences.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:14:47 PM

I like using Binance, it is really intuitive and easy to use and has good security features for an exchange. My only criticism is that the fees can be quite high but you can offset this by getting referral commissions and using Binance coin to pay the fees and get a significant discount.

hiliteblue

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:07:35 PM

I like binance. because quickly listing, good interface, attitude for customers is best exchanges.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:12:07 PM

I did registered at Binance, the platform looks good but i still not active there as i have found cobinhood, they have innovative interface and zero fee, so what better can a trader get..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:41:53 PM

I have a positive impression about exchange Binance.
no problems with registration, withdrawal of coins.
the exchange gave me 1qtum for registration, on time give the forks of bitcoin
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

I think it's a pretty good exchange. They seem to have grown a lot n the past 6 months as well.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

Give it a try, i think you will like it. I've used it for more than a month already, and i didn't have any problem with it.
I think Binance will grow alot in the next year.

Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:18:37 PM

I use Binance for about six months. I had no difficulties, as on another exchange (I will not call, everyone knows this shit). On Binance, I trade those tokens that are not added to other exchanges. Now that EtherDelta has been attacked, I use Binance much more often.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:24:21 PM

I've never trade on Binance. Bitfinex is enough
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:27:33 PM

Im considering using Binance to trade altcoins.. but im still skeptical and being cautious..

With that being said, im interested in anything anyone has to share about there personal experiences with Binance.

I'm a big bittrex fan and do find that binance interface isn't at aesthetically pleasing but in terms of functionality and usability it's the best I've come across. I really can't fault it with my current experiences. Deposits and withdrawals have been prompt. I see why so many are transitioning to Binance.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

binance is good exchanger...for more safety you can add the 2fa and it needed if you want to withdraw
binance is fast confirmations to when withdraw

CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

I'm a big bittrex fan and do find that binance interface isn't at aesthetically pleasing but in terms of functionality and usability it's the best I've come across. I really can't fault it with my current experiences. Deposits and withdrawals have been prompt. I see why so many are transitioning to Binance.

^^ THIS

I start in Binance less than a month and I'm very pleased! Until now no problem what so ever.
Good interface, fast, easy for everyone!
It's growing and growing. Soon may be on the top of the exchanges.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:31:25 PM

Personally for me it is rather good exchange. I didn't have troubles with it and all was ok

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:32:20 PM

I traded couple of coins there and the system worked fast for me. The order book is updating very fast real time and you can see the flow of orders to the order book. I also didn't have problem with deposits and withdrawals.

I totally liked it!
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:34:49 PM

Binance is working fine for me, i traded some Ethereum > bitcoin a few hours ago before i went to sleep.
The fees are cheap compared to bittrex ones (0.001 per withdraw and binance has much more less than that)
Anyway, i prefer cryptopia instead of this one

yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

I just started to work  with this exchange, at the moment everything is normal and I have not noticed any problems.

aspirinix

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

Been there from day one. The best exchange and I tried lots of them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: