Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Massive Value Play - Pearl Oyster (PRL) - New Exchanges/Funding/Volume Spike  (Read 371 times)
wc87 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:31:02 PM

Buy Recommendation: Pearl Oyster (PRL) on EtherDelta (https://etherdelta.com/#PRL-ETH)

Why I Like It:
PRL is the economic bridge between content publishers, content consumers, storage providers, and storage consumers. The platform provides a novel solution that helps website owners monetize content on their website using a secure decentralized data storage solution. Website visitors contribute a portion of their CPU and GPU power to enable users' files to be stored on a decentralized and anonymous ledger. In return, such users indirectly pay the website owners for maintaining the storage of their data.

Strong Value Investment Characteristics:
1.  Low Market Cap of $1.5M (with ample room to run)
2.  Skyrocketing Volume (volume has picked up massively since December 15th and continued to climb up until now with a huge spike in volume today)
3.  Solid Media Coverage (Shout outs in HuffPost and various other media publications)
4.  Strong community (Telegram group has over 2,800 members)

Other Notable Items:
1.  There is a fairly significant sell wall currently in place – I wouldn’t be overly alarmed. Their ICO didn’t raise nearly as much as they anticipated, so the dev has put in place a few massive sell blocks to generate more funds for PRL. Most notably, the use of proceeds will be focused on getting placed on additional exchanges, with 2-3 ready to go once listing fee is in place. Regardless, these walls are getting mashed. 7M PRL (or 23% of total circulating supply) has already changed hands in the last 24 hours.
2.  More of a footnote, but in support of the strong community point, PRL has already received 3 shout-outs in one of the more popular Reddit undervalued coin threads for this month (https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kqe48/shill_you_favorite_50m_marketcap_coins_that_will/).

TL;DR Summary
At PRL’s current price (~$.05) and market cap (~$1.5M), this looks like a possible ED gem. It is more than worth the risk at this price point and has already doubled up since I bought in 3-4 days ago. I think this is a ride worth taking and would recommend hopping in prior to the coin getting listed elsewhere in the next few weeks (this is imminent, particularly with the dev team raising an extra ~$200-$300k for exactly this purpose in the last 24 hours). DYOR but consider joining me for what I am hoping will become a moon ride. More analysis like this at: https://t.me/WolfCryptoPub
rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:34 AM

Agree this ones going to the moon.

- Bruno is an awesome guy and highly active.
- Solid product. Read the whitepaper, really smart DEVs. Really took me a few reads to understand it and process correctly but it's quite genius.
- Solid Website.
- Solid Names and Logos.
- 108M Total Supply, 31M Circulation, and currently a 0.5 cent price. Rarely see that. 100x potential (of course, speculation on my part)

I invested a week and a half ago and hoping this is that one that takes off for me. Once it gets off EtherDelta (ugh) it should shoot way up there.
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:05:51 AM

I agree with you guys. This is a serious project with some huge gains for the early investors like me. I bought a bunch for about 1/2 cent and will hold it till it reaches atleast $5.
The best community i have been part of.

Go Oyster Go

rezius

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:13:09 AM

I agree with you guys. This is a serious project with some huge gains for the early investors like me. I bought a bunch for about 1/2 cent and will hold it till it reaches atleast $5.
The best community i have been part of.

Go Oyster Go

Haven't decided what my sell point is. Was thinking $3 but considering $5.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:15:53 AM

Agree with the points made. Very undervalued at this low market cap so can run up 10x easily
from here.
Subspontaneous

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:20:08 AM

Don't give away the free money  Undecided
cadeus

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:23:39 AM

Having researched the technology, team, and community seems like a solid project - very good use case. Surely not a matter of if, but when this project will take off.

Marketing and lots of other things in it's infancy - barring this, definitely something to get into early.
Bfpixels

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:30:33 AM

I’m glad I saw this project a couple of days ago on r/cryptocurrency. Even though the ico was under funded it did not stop the devs from working hard. The telegram group is amazing and the first main net release is around the corner in April. While testnets and such will be coming within weeks or even early 2018. Unfortunate that it’s only traded on etherdelta, I spoke to the team and they are working hard to get listed on other exchanges.
wc87 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:22:47 AM

Quick update: PRL is now top 10 in volume on EtherDelta for the day. The sell walls at .00005 and .00006 ETH were absolutely smoked and have netted the dev team an additional $450k in ETH (they only raised ~$80k during the ICO). All this volume occurred while BTC was dumping during this BCH run which is even more surprising. Buckle up, this thing is heading higher.
rezius

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:03:23 AM

Another all time high, 5.3 cents.
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:20:48 AM

I am going to check this out now, extremely low cap is always exciting!
Cyber She

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:26:27 AM

I’m glad I found this project, lots of potential and from what I read although underfunded the dev team is working hard. Very excited to see what it can do.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:29:38 AM

+40% delta trade profit, what special of PRL?  Huh

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
rezius

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:27 AM

The awareness of this coin blew up in the past 24-48 hours. Felt like no one knew about it and now everyones hopping on. 5k daily volume under 2 weeks ago and 500k+ now.

It's a very solid project and Bruno is a dev that constantly interacts with the community. Even when he has to use the devfund he shows proof of invoice.
esvictorgc

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:56:08 AM

this is the typical project that you check in coinmarketcap in february and you wonder how could it dip to 0,005$
lapacho

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

Coin looks nice espacially having a project based on ethereum and iota with a real usage  Kiss

Chb85

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:26:03 AM

This is one of those coins that has real world value and not just hyped by a social media chump. Imagine clean websites with no ads cluttering up the UX
simonsaysmoney

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:52:18 AM

I checked out the resources available from the Pearl Oyster Team, seems weak at the moment.  Good luck to those that invest.  Be weary and ensure you do your research. 
rezius

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:16:55 PM

Up to 6 cents today with 875k volume and just listed on Kucoin!
wc87 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:40:40 PM

Volume is now Top 3 on all of EtherDelta. This thing is flying. Devs have now raised over $700k (they raised $85k for the entire ICO). This sell wall at .00008 ETH is moving quickly so would think about getting in soon if you haven't already.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: